Hi Ryan,

I did a Google search, "how to make 35 WSL brass" and found this on realguns.com

"The 35 WSL has the same procedures as the 32 meaning that a lathe is the best tool to make quality cases. You can use a 38 special case to start the project with. You will trim the case to 1.14 and chamfer the case mouth. The rim should be turned to .405 then thin the rim to .05. Like the 32 an extractor groove needs to be cut to insure proper functioning. The groove should be cut so that the extractor fits over the head without excess brass being removed. The head diameter is .380. You need the correct sizing die as the bullet diameter is .351. I don�t recommend 356 or 357 diameter bullets as they will probably cause difficult chambering and excess pressures."

I have thousands of 38 empties and you're welcome to hundreds of them. And I would even be willing to do the lathe work but will first have to locate one to use. It sounds to be a very simple process. I have a power trimmer so we would only need to machine the heads. Just let me know when you get the rifle.