Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Wow! Raiders are about to blow their draft pick for next year. Looks like they are going to actually win this one!

Raiders have looked good in this game....especially, the D!

Guessing crab leg boy will wind up staying in Florida at Tampa Bay. That way he will not have to be extradited! laugh

Thanks. I only watched part of the second half, busy with Christmas preparations here at the home, but the updates I caught on the 'net and the parts I saw were pretty impressive from where I sat. And against a good team with a winning record who had just knocked off the Packers, and that was fighting for its life in the playoff hunt.

I really sense that the Raiders really have turned the corner and will be contenders. Maybe as soon as next year with another good draft and a couple of smart free agent Signings.

The idea of possibly getting Ndomikan Suh in a black jersey makes me smile really big. THAT would be a BIG piece of a puzzle.

You really are delusional.

You obviously don't watch the games muc h, do you? Raiders had an awesome draft this year, and have played some great teams, like the Patriots, right down to the wire.

Your opinion is noted, and your negativity is boundless. Almost legendary. Congratulations?

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500