Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
The dic!heads that ran dogs thru our lease had tracking collars on their dogs and parked right outside our gates. The jig would have been up had we shot one. Regs clearly stated that shooting them was illegal.

Believe you me, I would have shot everyone of them if I could have done it legally.

Like someone said, not the dogs fault, but the POS that was running them.

Now at home in TX, I know its legal to shoot any dog that is "harassing wildlife".

Thats why I won't shoot a dog. Its not his fault. Damn shame you can't shoot the owners.

Of course its not a bit different than being on places that have folks come in and do farm/ranch things while you are trying to hunt. It ruins that hunt and usually another one or two. But they are not gone at least.

And yes I'd have like to shoot even our renter... I mean geez, feed his cattle at 515 pm on a Sunday when Its the only day I can sit in my bowstand.... And I heard you all day long on the other place where NO one hunts... but I digress.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....