Lots of similar videos on that link I posted. Many seem to have foreign license plates, so apparently some in other countries have nothin' better to do than rip vehicles to pieces in their spare time?

Have seen a few "hold my beer and watch this" moments with who can pull what.

Didn't get to see it personally, but back in the early 50s a neighbor of one of my farmer uncles had gotten a surplus Jeep and though it was the deal. While most of the neighbors were gathered threshing oats at uncle's place, the Jeep guy boasted that it would out pull any of the tractors present.

He was a boozer and general PITA, prone to loud bragging and generally poor behavior even when sober.

So when they took a break, one farmer took the bet. IIRC it was a 1930s John Deere A or B that they hooked to the Jeep out in uncle's hayfield near the barn.

They took up the slack in the log chain and the Jeep started digging in, going nowhere as the hand clutch was let out on the JD. Pretty soon the JD was going up across the field with the Jeep behind it, jumping up and down and sideways by then.

Jeep boy got mad and went home. No one missed him much when they went back to thrashin'.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.