Originally Posted by Scott F
The doctors have changed their story. The brain cancer is not curable but it may be treatable. If nothing is done he may have two months. With the best case treatment he could go on another two years but this kind of cancer is so rare they do not have enough data to really judge. The first treatment may be as early as Friday and may kill him. If the tumours start bleeding he is gone and that may happen.

Mi wife is home tonight for the second night in ten days. She is exhausted and needed a shower and a nights rest before going back.

I have been sick in bed since Friday. Today is the first day I felt like getting up but I am on the mend. Tough times in our family.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

Very sorry to hear this.

This may, unfortunately, be one of those cases where the treatment is almost as bad (maybe worse?) than the disease.

Whatever comes to pass, I wish you all peace and wisdom through these times.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.