Originally Posted by Shodd
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
as long as we keep the religious freaks out, our 3,000 member tribe will be just fine.

I live on the coast just west of Portland Oregon. I'm thinking around here it may be closer to 300,000 plus folks headed for the Beach. I'll first head to Montana and stick it out as long as possible. When game gets scarce and most the city folks have died.....and they will....I might head for the west coast.

No way I'd go anywhere near the east coast. That place will reak of flesh for several years.

Shod

your gonna be one thats dead quick.....hell this is one of the last places ild head mainly cause so many would be likely to be willing to say phug it and give it a go to stick around....in such senarios new faces are far from welcome.....

not to mention we must have some of the highest percentages of gun owners amoung the states...might not be top but likely top 5

plus some nasty country to get through to get here from where you are without nice highways.....

if your plan involves moving long distances, especially to unfamiliar country you dont have a plan....plus the Montana Rockies make for a long, rough phuggin winter for anyone from warmer climates

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books