I just bought one, but with the illuminated mil-dot.

I haven't shot it yet, I can offer my initial observations. I will take it to the range this week and will report back if you are interested.

There is a sign down the road from my window. The sign is exactly 10 mils from the bottom of the post to a certain letter towards the top of the sign. I put the the rifle the scope is on in the cradle and dialed it up and down (10 mils) and the tracking seems dead on.

The glass seems good to me, but I have fuzzy eyes so that comment isn't worth much.

I like that the parallax goes down to 10 yards.

I like the tension on the knobs.

I really prefer the reticle in my SS 3-9 a lot more. The mils in the LRS become usable to me between 5-6 power, but no half mil marks, of course.

What I don't like:

The vertical illumination is much brighter than the horizontal, but not relevant to your reticle.

The hashes on the turret, to let you know what revolution you're on, are not numbered well.

This scope has a fast-focus eye-piece. I prefer locking.

The scope is advertized at 80 MOA (25 mils). Mine only has 70 MOA. That means at 1000 with my load, I'm only three minutes form maxed. I don't like that and will use it on an AR I will only shoot out to 600 most of the time. That REALLY bugs me. (That the advertised adjustment is less than stated.)

SWFA has the one with the illuminated mil-dot for $670 IIRC. Most places it's like $880. For the sale price I like it, but would prefer it with more even illumination, better marked hashes, and correctly advertized adjustment range.

Also, I've read some remarks about Bushnell CS. I've used it three times. Once to get my old spotting scope checked, and they replaced it with a new one. Once because I felt my new Elite binos had some curvature in one lens. They sent me a new pair. (Then I found out from the eye doc it was an eye problem and had nothing to do with the binos. Sorry, Bushnell.) And one time because the bino twist-cup came off. I had great CS everytime.

The never-ending flight
Of future days.
Paradise Lost. Book ii. Line 221