A couple of comments on what's been posted so far:

The old-style Grand Slams were pretty tough bullets, thanks to the dual core and a very heavy jacket shank, plus an Interlock-type ring inside the jacket. However, he latest version (which has been out a few years now) is essentially a heavy-jacket cup-and-core. I tested 5 of the new-style 200-grain .30's in dry newspaper at close range (my standard test for supposedly tough bullets) from a .300 Winchester Magnum and 3 of the 5 lost their cores. A 250 from a .338 Winchester Magnum would probably hold up better, due to lower muzzle velocity, but probably is an odd word to use with dangerous game bullets.

In my experience Swift A-Frames are not tougher than Nosler Partitions, due to the rear core not being bonded. (Yes, only the front core is bonded, something most people don't realize.) The rear of the jacket and the jacket wall between the cores on A-Frames is thinner than on Partitions, and the A-Frame's jacket is also pure copper, instead of the tougher gilding metal used on Partitions. This is why the rear end of A-Frames often bulges to the point of expanding almost as much as the front end, and occasionally the rear core breaks through the rear jacket. i have yet to see anything other than a slight bulge of the rear half of a Partition, and have never seen the rear core break through the rear jacket.

In a way, the two bullets built on opposite ideas. Noslers are designed to make sure the rear of the bullet doesn't come apart, and A-Frames to make sure the front end of the bullet doesn't come apart.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck