Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
If I had a brother in Hell and another in New Jersey, I'd do my best to get the one out of NJ first.

Yes, all brought to you by "crispy kreme cris christy" the same commie lard ass'd bucket of chitt that some of the dummies here would vote for potus. crazy

You have absolutely NO idea what the hell you are talking about.

Van Guilder was arrested and charged because of the Mandatory Sentencing requirements of the Graves Act.

The Graves Act was signed into law by Democrat Governor Corzine long before Christie became Governor.

Now, your next stupid comment will mostly likely be something like,
"well Christie is the chief law enforcement officer in the State and should step up to the plate and pardon this guy".

Problem is none of it is true or even possible. Unless you want Christie to strong arm the AG and prosecutor into dropping the charges akin to Obama and Holder demanding the charges against their Black Panther buddies be dropped.

Christie had nothing to do with this Law and his hands are tied. Now if Van Guilder is convicted, Christie could issue a Pardon, but not before.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.