I have always liked spicy food but never really found a hot sause I really liked. Found it! Best $hit ever! Was at a friends house for a old friend get together for food, beer and the last episode of the walking dead. We had steak and some kind of muscles that were in a black shell. There was this big bottle of hot sause with a green cap and a rooster on it. SRIRACHA!!! None of that bitter taste and not so hot you couldn't taste it, its just right. I must be the last person alive that found this stuff. Apparently I have been living under a rock cause I googled it and everybody else is talking about how it goes good on everything.

I dont know how good it is on ice cream or pizza but its awesome on muscles and crab legs and make a bad hotdog very exceptable. I might even be able to choke down srambled eggs now... If you haven't tried it, do so.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner