Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why am I surprised? What a bunch of mal-adjusted pricks. Where did all the good people go when you jerks arrived? Wish they'd stand up for decency and tell you all to go pound sand. Since they won't, I will.
You guys are an embarrassment to all the good people on this site. The silent majority. Just plain trash in my opinion.
There's no shame in asking for help. No shame in needing support. What kind of a man cuts down another when his marriage is in trouble? Damn poor character that I'm sure your parents must have taught you.

As for my wife posting under my name, that's her problem not mine. She burned a bridge I didn't expect. I would never do that to her. I don't care what she did, if it came to it, I'd walk away before I'd deliberately hurt her. Who wants to live like that? And what kind of man acts like you all?

Making jokes about my wife giving you a [bleep]? Really? That's plain trash. Pure trash. Glad I don't know a one of you. You can all kiss my ass.

Do you think Christ would approve of your venting on here? Would that be honoring your wife in accordance with the teachings of the Bible?

Sometimes he teaches in ways we may not like or not understand. But we can still learn from his lesson.

If you watched Fireproof like I fugging told you, you'd be way ahead of the game.

Pastor Dave

Fireball gonna put a hex on you. Show some compassion.... or else!

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place