Home
Posted By: Fireball2 Soul Searching - 04/13/15
This has become pointless.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
PM would be best. Talk with friends and the church. If she wants a divorce don't lose on the internet because it will show up in court.

My prayers are with you.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Fireball2;
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Dwayne
Posted By: Ringman Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Fireball2,

This is something that breaks my heart. I already prayed for you guys before I posted this.
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
You dont want to hear what most are thinking.
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
I'll be praying that the Lord give you guidance and direction. I guess the first thing I would ask you after reading your post, if I were counseling you is. Do you want to stay married?

You say your wife is a Christian but it doesn't seem like she has a current living relationship with Jesus. I'm not saying that she doesn't love the Lord. What i'm saying is that if she could see that Jesus is alive and with her right now, she couldn't remain hopeless and discouraged.

You really need to know that this likely didn't just happen recently. Women slowly divorce themselves from a marriage for a long time before the actual walking out. It's very likely that her depression and hopelessness is simply a symptom of her disassociation with you are your marriage over time. If you want to save this marriage you have to find out the root causes for her dissatisfaction, and it's not as simple as, it's just all your fault.

No person can make another person happy. People have to share happiness through common goals and experiences. You can't make her happy but maybe you can help her to find out what she can do to be happy. Basically your marriage will depend on you both wanting to save it. If she has no interest in saving the marriage you are wasting your time.
Posted By: TopCat Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
People change their minds all the time, it doesn't matter what religion they claim to believe in or what church they go to.

If she is blaming you for the way she feels and wants to leave, what are you going to be able to do about it?

She must have some payoff in mind...get a lawyer.
Posted By: TopCat Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
My neighbors are getting a divorce. A couple of months ago I was working in the yard and heard raised voices, the next day the husband was gone. He took one of the daughters and two dogs and he hasn't been back...that's just how it goes sometimes.
Posted By: calikooknic Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
I'll second RHC, you can't force her to be happy. If she is really doing it, get a lawyer and get prepared. Take the high road and be the better person.

It's all you got left when their minds are closed.
Posted By: Sauer200 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Differences set aside I feel for you. I'm having similar issues at the moment. And yes I'll say a prayer for your marriage.
Posted By: Wyogal Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Yes, best that you not to say much more, as not knowing the woman, things could get legally dicey, if she found out you were discussing this online.

Stepkids then were taken on in this marriage, which is a huge responsibility you willingly took upon yourself. Very honorable.
Some people can't let go of the past, and if they have a dependent kind of nature, they are unable to be responsible for their own happiness, as mature adults should and are able to do. If this is the situation, this "crisis" was a long time coming.
You have my prayers.
Rosco,

Whether you agree w his posts or not, he is hurting and reached out...

So leave the negativity in Utah.

Thx
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
While trying to compose a message of hope I had to go through memories. What you are going through I have gone through. some of the immediate future will be what you never wanted but must deal with. You are strong so you will survive though the struggle will be unpleasant. Hang in there. Life is precious. Happiness is rare so treasure the good memories and concentrate on building new ones. Do not let her blame you for her own issues. Make her play fair.

Good luck.
Posted By: PastorDan Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
No advice, just prayers for wisdom and mercy.
Posted By: pal Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by Fireball2
...I am proud and recognize that I am part of the problem, but correcting my half won't save this marriage by itself...

But it's a good start.
Posted By: Wyogal Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
You already have your answer. I'd be praying for strength.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Hope that you get it worked out.

Just one question if i may.

How far would you go to save the marriage?

Is it something you said or did that makes her feel this way?

Something has made her unhappy has she ever told you what it might be or have an idea?

Once again i hope that you both find a middle ground and can make it work.
She left. Protect yourself.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Hang in there.

Everything happens for a reason. Brighter days ahead, although they are hard to see from where you are right now. They are coming though.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Yep just in case that it will be forever,better protect yourself.
Posted By: pahick Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Prayers sent. Though you havent said much, seems shes already done. I feel for you. I hate failed relationships. We only hear this side, but thats enough for me to say, hang in their and worry about you. Shes a big girl and can take care of herself. Sometimes, you just have to let them go. Good luck.
Sleep peacefully and work hard!
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by Wyogal
You already have your answer. I'd be praying for strength.

I'm just a stupid ditch digger, please explain.

I think what he means is she's gone. You need to pray for the strength to weather the storm. It sure helped me when I went through mine. You have my prayers that the good Lord will carry you through this mess.
Paul B.
Posted By: pahick Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by pahick
Prayers sent. Though you havent said much, seems shes already done. I feel for you. I hate failed relationships. We only hear this side, but thats enough for me to say, hang in their and worry about you. Shes a big girl and can take care of herself. Sometimes, you just have to let them go. Good luck.

How exceptionally kind and special of a bunch of strangers to show this level of concern for a nobody like me. I want to thank you all. Tomorrow I'll be moving dirt and thinking work so won't have time to sort out anything.

We're all in this together, this big old world. None of us have all the answers, but we all got ears and hearts. Does us all good to share a little knowledge and a whole lot of compassion. Aint always good at it though. Tomorrows a good thing, itll take yur mind off for a bit. Itll turn out fine in the end, always does. Take care now.

Todd
Posted By: 700LH Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Do you have a clue how many girls your age to 15 years younger that are dyeing for attention?
Someone to do things and spend some time with? Older chicks are great fun and can be excellent lovers.
Go forth and live a little.
Life is to short to go on with some one unhappy with you, and odds are never will be.
Once your over the hurt there is not many things that can make you feel better than a new relationship, even a short one.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Very sorry to hear you are having these issues I don't know your situation but from what I have seen people stay married about twice as long as they should before they decide they've had enough. Life is too short to stay unhappy for any amount of time.

Sometimes things just don't work out, you have eluded to the fact that she has let her past issues damage her don't let yours do the same.

Prayers for you and your family.
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by pahick

How exceptionally kind and special of a bunch of strangers to show this level of concern for a nobody like me. I want to thank you all. Tomorrow I'll be moving dirt and thinking work so won't have time to sort out anything.

It's hard to give advice without really knowing the both of you. She may be done for good or she may be looking to see if you really care that she left. If it's the latter, and she still cares about you but needs attention you can work things out. If that's the case she needs to know she is the most important part of your life. If you really want to work things out then forget work and go talk to her. Let her know that you are willing to do whatever it takes to make your marriage work.

Now having said all that, if she is really done then it will do no good at all but you will never think you didn't do everything you could do.

On the other hand if you two have been unhappy this whole time maybe it's time for a change. Like I said I can't know without knowing you both a lot better. Only the both of you can decide what's best. Search your heart and decide what you really want.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Fireball, you REALLY need to keep marital issues OFF the internet, especially Facebook, etc.
Posted By: seal_billy Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
I feel for you brother. Marriage is the hardest thing I have experienced in life so far. Love God with your words and actions and pray for your wife. God give you both free will, you can't change for her she has to do that for herself.

I hope and pray she will be touched by the holy spirit and her eyes are opened and yours are too. So you will know how to start dealing with this. In the name above all names, Christ Jesus.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
I'm sad to be reading this today - you have my prayers and best wishes for the future..
Posted By: krp Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Have you ever come to the end of your rope? Not just a knot, but the very end? Swinging in the wind, hanging on for dear life?

Recently nearly choked to death, figured I was literally spared by the grace of God, but now questioning for what? My wife is having a crisis of epic proportions and is basically telling me (I know no one has ever felt this before) that I am the cause of her complete and total dis-satisfaction with our marriage. Shes' 40, I'm 49. I have three stepkids 16, 19 year old boys, 21 year old girl. Good kids, not perfect but I love them.

I know I married a really good woman, loves the Lord, and tries to live by the Word. Unfortunately, what I see is not a victorious christian, but a defeated person, that's lost all hope and feels terrible about herself. When she filters our relationship through her past hurts, rather than our current reality, I don't know how to encourage her. I am a human and I admit I get frustrated with her persistent negativity. I wake up in the morning and think how I'd like to conquer the world today. She wakes up and is basically miserable from the second she wakes up.

Sorry fire, but what I really ask is grace and mercy for my confused spirit and prayer for our relationship. She left today and has told me she will be filing for divorce asap. I really honestly feel like she's a great woman, but it takes the stick-to-it-evness of two, not just one, to succeed. I admit that my level of frustration is not helping my marriage. I would love to be single and not deal with this garbage. I am proud and recognize that I am part of the problem, but correcting my half won't save this marriage by itself.

I guess I'm asking strangers, some of them even hostile towards me, to pray for my marriage. I need insight and help right now.

Not reading any other replies...

This is the exact time of life when one or both of you get through and hit 40ish. Passing their athletic strength, attractive prime, still kinda have it but can feel it going.

Years of kids and feeling the other partner hasn't appreciated all you've sacrificed and worked.

You have just enough viability left if you ditched it all and lived for yourself. Follow that secret dream you had.

40s is a dangerous time in a marriage.

Good luck, you can get through it. Make this next chapter about her.

Kent
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

Women slowly divorce themselves from a marriage for a long time before the actual walking out.

True, very true....

Posted By: gunner500 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
She may have a mental/chemical disorder FB, had a Bud with a wifey like that, she was diagnosed as bi-polar, she got on some meds, they are good as new according to my friend and have been for the last 7 years, good luck. smile
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
^^^^This.^^^^^

She sounds like my sis in law - text book case bi-polar. Good luck, prayers sent.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Even if you can talk her into coming back, she is already gone, all you will have is the shell of the woman you knew.

Not once, in any of your posts did I see you declare love for her or the want of her. I think your gone too, don't destroy each other in the process of fighting for something neither one of you want anymore.

If the Good Lord wants you together he will keep you together, otherwise free will is yours and hers.
Posted By: Dons99 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I hope and pray she will be touched by the holy spirit and her eyes are opened and yours are too. So you will know how to start dealing with this. In the name above all names, Christ Jesus.

Fireball, my prayer for you also.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
just not sure the internet is the place to seek solace, validation, or comfort.
I have no problem with offering a prayer for the resolve of your issue though.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
It is amazing how a marriage can change with time and circumstances. My wife is very different now that we have kids. I was unprepared for this change and it took a few years getting used to it. I guess most of us go through seasons of change that can make a marriage a challenge. Fireball, you have my hopes and my prayers that things work out for your family.
Posted By: bucktales Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Fireball, you REALLY need to keep marital issues OFF the internet, especially Facebook, etc.

^^^^^^^^
That, right up there!
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
I am so very sorry you are going through this tough time in your life. Maybe it's her personality to get up and walk when the going gets rough for her. Same situation in her first marriage? Forgive her and and let her know that you are there for her, BUT begin planning a life without her.

God's Peace during this trial my friend.
Posted By: Scott F Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Just seeing this after a late start this morning. Best I can do is pray and that is exactly what I will do.
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
I went thru this in 2009 after 17 years of marriage, we are divorced now and both remarried.

as some stated already, my EX slowly divorced me and when she finally told me she wanted a divorce I was SHOCKED, hit me like a big bowling ball. but now life is good for both of us.

here is my advise - and you should follow it, if you have any money or property - start protecting yourself and get a attorney NOW. send all your guns and things you care about to your friends house for hiding ( you gave it to the poor people in mexico) I know my ex was stuffing away money for I bet 2-3 years prior to our split. when I realized I couldn't save my marriage, I emptied my stuff out the house while she was gone one day, got help from friends and in 6 hours all my stuff was gone, deer mounts included, she came home and freaked out, I just explained I didn't need those things any more - my divorce was kinda ugly, if I had a bad case of HIV , she wanted her half of it. I spent 8000.00 on the divorce - PROTECT YOURSELF NOW!!
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Take care of your relationship with the kids and help the wife out the door.

Trying to get a woman to stay is a waste of time, emotion, and effort.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Am I reading it correctly that you are raising her 3 kids, and she is the one complaining?

Has she been divorced before?
Posted By: travelingman1 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Your fault, her fault, nobody's fault, it is still a terrible thing to go through. Praying both of you come through this difficult time, able to enjoy life again.
Posted By: JeffG Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Roy, Man,...I just caught this, Sounds like you've taken your next breath..literally!! Thank God! "Saved for what?" - GOOD QUESTION!

I think the best Path I found after getting the end of my rope, was that I stopped looking for "answers"... It became clearer to me that having a "Good Question" gave me more incentive to continue than any "answer" ever did.

I honor Your struggling with the Question, it's a tough one! Know that You are WORTH the Struggle! And so is Your Family!

Blessings on Your Journey My Friend, may it be long and fruitful!
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
" ... She has some baggage from past situations that make her less than objective. How do you cope with "lies" presented as truth?

Fireball2, sorry for your situation but given what you've written, I suggest you follow the advice of several here... PROTECT YOURSELF! Long odds are you're going to need some professional legal help.

Best wishes to you for a satisfactory conclusion.

L.W.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
No experience in divorce, so I won't offer advice. Prayer I can do, and will.
Posted By: ribka Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Sorry to hear that

Feel sorry for yourself a few weeks then move on. Cold I know but just accept it. Good on you for helping raise her kids. Takes an unselfish man to do that. I have a hard time believing a " christian woman" or decent would just leave a man after he helped raise her 3 children from another man. I think you know what I am getting at.

I see time and time again that women in their 40's just leave a marriage when it is convienient and financially feasible for them. Of course men do it too.

Seek out the top ten or so DIVORCE attorneys( female is better) in your area. Talk to them so she cannot go use them after you.

After a year or so you wonder why you did not do it sooner.

Prayer for her kids and you. The youngest kid will probably need more support than you.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Seek out the top ten or so DIVORCE attorneys( female is better) in your area. Talk to them so she cannot go use them after you.

This is really good advise. I believe that once you've paid an attorney for an hour of his/her time, that attorney can't represent against you in the matter you've discussed.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Lot's of good advice FB, mine is to get a good lawyer, hide all your sheit, and tell her to get her sheit and get the phugg out. Once they say they're done, there ain't no turning things around. Good luck my friend.
Posted By: saddlering Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Hey Pard sorry to hear about this! hope it will work out for you but it doesnt sound good. Iv been thru it, if she wants out then pretty sure its over. Take some advice here and think about your self, be a man, no good to beg or fight, sometimes we just have to move on. Take care friend!
Posted By: DocRocket Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Fireball, I just saw this and was immediately struck by a couple things. First, that your marriage breakup news is about the 5th or 6th such story that's been put up for public consumption here on the 'Fire in the past year, and second, that even though you've been around here long enough to have read the reams of very good advice on those threads, you've posted yet another thread.

Here's a short list of the best advice that's been offered here before, in order of priority:

1. DO NOT write another word about this on the 'Fire, or on any other internet site. Don't write emails, PM's, or anything else about it.
2. Protect your most valuable assets NOW. Don't wait til you get home from work tonight. Clock out, go home, get your stuff out of the house and somewhere safe.
3. Retain a lawyer TODAY and get his/her best advice on what you should do now, then follow that advice immediately and to the letter.
4. DO NOT capitulate to your soon-to-be-ex-wife's manipulations. Your lawyer can probably advise you on what specific ploys to expect and avoid.

Only after you've taken care of the above items should you look to find the spiritual/emotional support you feel you need so badly right now. You won't give a rat's ass for emotional support if she cleans out your bank accounts while you're praying with your pastor.

You are living in a very dangerous time right now. Keep your head.

Good luck, and I'll pray for you.
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Fireball, I just saw this and was immediately struck by a couple things. First, that your marriage breakup news is about the 5th or 6th such story that's been put up for public consumption here on the 'Fire in the past year, and second, that even though you've been around here long enough to have read the reams of very good advice on those threads, you've posted yet another thread.

Here's a short list of the best advice that's been offered here before, in order of priority:

1. DO NOT write another word about this on the 'Fire, or on any other internet site. Don't write emails, PM's, or anything else about it.
2. Protect your most valuable assets NOW. Don't wait til you get home from work tonight. Clock out, go home, get your stuff out of the house and somewhere safe.
3. Retain a lawyer TODAY and get his/her best advice on what you should do now, then follow that advice immediately and to the letter.
4. DO NOT capitulate to your soon-to-be-ex-wife's manipulations. Your lawyer can probably advise you on what specific ploys to expect and avoid.

Only after you've taken care of the above items should you look to find the spiritual/emotional support you feel you need so badly right now. You won't give a rat's ass for emotional support if she cleans out your bank accounts while you're praying with your pastor.

This. End of story.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
+2
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15

Absolutely. Having gone through not one but two divorces I can tell you that stuff can happen.

Bare your hurting soul all you want on the 'fire but breathe not a word of acrimony toward her or speak of your plans, legal and otherwise. It will come back to haunt you old friend.

Once the "walkout" occurs it's usually too late to do anything about it. Cry it out of your system and then get down to work. (If it were me I would have gotten my guns and valuables of yours that can be construed as being community property out of the house and the money deposits secured before she made it ten miles down the road. If the lawyers agree, or the courts order, to dispose of that stuff and split the proceeds- so be it. Just don't give her the opportunity to take it on herself to do it. I know you can't see that through the pain clouding your vision right now, but I have known women who did that who were considered to be the most loving caring souls alive- right up until it happened.)
Posted By: Chappy410 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Roy,
You have gotten some excellent advice here by individuals who have been through what you are going through right now. Listen to them.
I have never been through this so I am not going to even try to give you advice. What I will do is keep you in my prayers and ask the Lord to give you strength, wisdom, peace, and comfort. He will never abandon you and will be with you to guide you. He never closes one door without opening another. Peace be with you
Posted By: deflave Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Plan A.) Watch Fireproof.

Plan B.) Play Alice Cooper's "No Mr. Nice Guy" on your 8 track as you commence to whippin' her ass.

Dave

Posted By: gremcat Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Praying for you, it is work sometimes but when I am frustrated to no end I remember how imperfect I am and how many gave forgiven me and I eat my pride and make her happy. I an pretty easy going so maybe not as quick to anger but I don't give up easy.
Posted By: deflave Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by gremcat
Praying for you, it is work sometimes but when I am frustrated to no end I remember how imperfect I am and how many gave forgiven me and I eat my pride and make her happy. I an pretty easy going so maybe not as quick to anger but I don't give up easy.

Fugg yeah! Strap on that vagina and prove once and for all who isn't in charge!

Travis
Great.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by gremcat

Fugg yeah! Strap on that vagina and prove once and for all who isn't in charge!

Travis

Classic . . . . . . . . Laffin my ass off
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Sorry for your malaise, Fireball. Ain't easy for sure.

Reminds me of a fella I saw with head down on a bar, sobbing. Overheard a gent ask him what was the matter, no reply and finally said his wife had run off with a black guy. DAYUUM! The sobber came to his sense somewhat, sat erect and said that it was his fault, actually, and that he never should have married that black biotch to begin with.
this is very entertaining, the wife left for a drive so she wouldn't say anything she regretted. Maybe the wife got tired of the husband complaining of him not being the center the attention, of her accent and her culture, and her parents (which by the way live half a world away and are rarely welcome to come visit) the wife works 10 and half hour days, drives two hours for work and still has to come home cook, clean and make sure she is in bed by eight 30 because her husband says he needs the sleep. yes also the other complain is that she wakes him up in the morning when she has to get up at 5 am to do it all over again. yes, also the three kids, yes she should be grateful that he took her in with three kids, especially when she solely supports them and has to attend every school event by herself because the husband is too stuck in the computer for hours on end visiting with his forum friends that do not care if lives or dies. bipolar, that was the last diagnoses for the second wife. respectfully a hard working woman that is fed up. thank you

Wtf?

I'm out.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Soul Searching - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by calikooknic
I'll second RHC, you can't force her to be happy. If she is really doing it, get a lawyer and get prepared. Take the high road and be the better person.

It's all you got left when their minds are closed.

The problem is, you cant force her to realize you dont have the power to make her happy, and she expects you to. Its your fault wheather you do as she demands and it doesnt make her happy Or if you dont and it doesnt make her happy. There is no way it would be her fault.

This is no more than a sign of the times, FB. Good will becomr evil and evil good. That happens because of Satans effectS on the human mind. You are but one of many who expect a "Christian" to count their blessings and accept the Lords word that they have much more than they deserve.

You hsve seen it here on the Fire over and over again And it is happening as we speak to other fire members who havent posted about it.

Did you promise her a rose garden, or to love her forever? Well, now you know how much your love and devotion means to a modern "Christian" woman.

Take care and God bless.
Posted By: Wyogal Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Oboy...hey, better to not post everything that's running through your mind. You're flying the outer envelope. Better to take care of yourself. Get thee with some friends. Then start fresh tomarrow after a little rest.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
this is very entertaining, the wife left for a drive so she wouldn't say anything she regretted. Maybe the wife got tired of the husband complaining of him not being the center the attention, of her accent and her culture, and her parents (which by the way live half a world away and are rarely welcome to come visit) the wife works 10 and half hour days, drives two hours for work and still has to come home cook, clean and make sure she is in bed by eight 30 because her husband says he needs the sleep. yes also the other complain is that she wakes him up in the morning when she has to get up at 5 am to do it all over again. yes, also the three kids, yes she should be grateful that he took her in with three kids, especially when she solely supports them and has to attend every school event by herself because the husband is too stuck in the computer for hours on end visiting with his forum friends that do not care if lives or dies. bipolar, that was the last diagnoses for the second wife. respectfully a hard working woman that is fed up. thank you

So this is your THIRD wife???

Also, lets just look at something basic. You refer to her as "the wife", not "my wife".... the wife got tired of the husband. No sense of closeness there...

She does 12 1/2 hour days but "should be grateful you took her in"?

the wife got tired of the husband In the OP, I seems you are trying to solve her problems when she just want's someone to listen.

My wife has a few idiosyncrasy's, and so long as I take care of them (even though they make absolutely no sense to me), it's pretty easy to keep her happy. For wife number 4, you may wish to spend a little more time figuring out what exactly makes her tick, and then apply yourself a little bit to what makes HER happy. Chances are she's been sending you signals for the past few years as you just haven't been receiving them.
Posted By: deflave Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

You'll feel better if you let it all out.

Most therapists would tell you not to hold back at this point.

Dave
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

Dave

My wife wrote this. Go figure. Wonder if she read the part where I said she was a great woman, but has some hurts? No. I doubt it.
Oboy...hey, better to not post everything that's running through your mind. You're flying the outer envelope. Better to take care of yourself. Get thee with some friends. Then start fresh tomarrow after a little rest.

I didn't write that. My wife did.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Also, lets just look at something basic. You refer to her as "the wife", not "my wife".... the wife got tired of the husband. No sense of closeness there...

the wife got tired of the husband In the OP, I seems you are trying to solve her problems when she just want's someone to listen.

My wife has a few idiosyncrasy's, and so long as I take care of them (even though they make absolutely no sense to me), it's pretty easy to keep her happy. For wife number 4, you may wish to spend a little more time figuring out what exactly makes her tick, and then apply yourself a little bit to what makes HER happy. Chances are she's been sending you signals for the past few years as you just haven't been receiving them.

Not me writing that. My wife.

So, does she have your password, or is she back in the house?
Point being, ill advised to be posting that over the internet.
Why air her dirty laundry on a public forum over 8 pages?
Not something a brother in Christ would do, not to mention the legal implications.

I didn't write that. My wife did.

Put her back on. That schit was uber.

Dave
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Now entering Bigsqueeze territory. Say hi to Leslie on the way...

Mind your own fuggin' business.

Travis
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

Thank Christ, that explains the PM I got from you 30 minutes ago asking if I wanted a BJ.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Yep.

Dave
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Thank Christ, that explains the PM I got from you 30 minutes ago asking if I wanted a BJ.

Honestly laughing out loud..
Posted By: Higginez Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Hey Fireball2, I seem to remember a statement made by you recently. Went something like this....

"He's earned it! Every bit of it. smile "

Ah Travis, Nobody could ever take Big stick's place..... you're just a cheap Chinese imitation.
At this point be aware I am not the only one writing under my name!
Posted By: add Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
THYROID CHECK, STAT!!
Likely not the only one in the mirror when shaving either, but we knew that.
So...a twin then. Plot thickens.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
This isn't me typing but did someone mention free blowwwwjobs?!?!?!

Don't worry, I've never believed anything you wrote....

So, does she have your password, or is she back in the house?

To her embarrassment not mine, she is using my password. By necessity I am done here.

Prayers do work!
Hallylewyah, free blowwwwjobs!!!
I love the fugging campfire forum.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Yes Sherp did, Good luck Sam.......
Safariman?
Welcome back Travis.
Is Sherp FB's pretend wife?

Posted By: krp Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Anyone else feeling a Bigsqueeze experience?

Kent

I love it even more now that Flave is back!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Yes Sherp did, Good luck Sam.......

Sherp is Fireballs Filipino wife?
Posted By: eyeball Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
K
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Even if you can talk her into coming back, she is already gone, all you will have is the shell of the woman you knew.

Not once, in any of your posts did I see you declare love for her or the want of her. I think your gone too, don't destroy each other in the process of fighting for something neither one of you want anymore.

If the Good Lord wants you together he will keep you together, otherwise free will is yours and hers.

So i guess the Lord wanted Hitler to kill Jews? Or, OJ to kill his wife?
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
I tried to warn you about putting marital issues on the internet.

Did it EVER occur to you that you only owned half of the marriage, but you were putting HER half out for public view as well.

She will trade up....... and you will trade down.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

Damn dood. I was beginning to think civilian life had sucked all the funny out of you.
Seriously, I don't know what is more dangerous - seeing an eye doctor in texass or drinking the water in Oregon.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

+10,000,000,000
Hitler killing Jews, Flaves back and SamO's giving out free bllowjobbbssess. I don't know how it could get any better. Schidts happening so quick, I don't know which insult to use first. It's like Christmas.
Originally Posted by eyeball
K

Yes, according to Bristoe and Ghostinthemachine.
Don't forget the darkee's.
Don't distract me, I'm trying to determine if the nude pic I got in the PM to Fireball is him or the wife.
K

Come on Doc,

That's a little over the top.

If you want to throw those hammers I'll start a thread on the 170k year old Neanderthal DNA, but let's not do that here.

Now if you are trying to suggest that the Bible an Prayer are not the answers to our friend Fireballs current dilemma, and that perhaps he needs to explore a new approach to his relationship with his wife, I could agree with you. I believe the dynamics of the modern relationship have moved beyond what's in scripture, and I hope FB can use this as an opportunity to view the relationship in a new light and look beyond their traditional solutions.
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
The Campfire makes a poor Mistress!

Mike
Originally Posted by Higbean
Hitler killing Jews, Flaves back and SamO's giving out free [bleep]. I don't know how it could get any better. Schidts happening so quick, I don't know which insult to use first. It's like Christmas.

Hey now, whoa!

I'm getting the free BJ's.

Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

It was just getting good, too.
Hitler killing Jews, Flaves back and SamO's giving out free [bleep]. I don't know how it could get any better. Schidts happening so quick, I don't know which insult to use first. It's like Christmas.

Hey now, whoa!

I thought it wasn't you typing?
Ah Travis, Nobody could ever take Big stick's place..... you're just a cheap Chinese imitation.

DOY-DOY!!!

Dave
Hopefully she sticks around, she sounds like more fun than FB...

Hey now, whoa!

He's giving dicktation
I tried to warn you about putting marital issues on the internet.

Did it EVER occur to you that you only owned half of the marriage, but you were putting HER half out for public view as well.

She will trade up....... and you will trade down.

That all depends on which one of them gained the least weight during the marriage.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
I dunno,.....I ain't no Dr. fuggin' Phil,....but I don't think anybody ought to get too damn invested in another human being.

It's kinda hard not to, sometimes,...but people are liable to go to chit at any minute,....and if you're all invested in 'em when they go to chit,....you go to chit with 'em.

You just got to peel off when something like this happens.

It's tough,....but it'll all find center again one of these days.

The sooner you peel off,...the sooner you can start lookin' for center.

Hey now, whoa!

Oh yeah, I forgot.

This is Sam's uber-hot jailbait babysitter. Sam loves it when I give him free BJ's.

To her embarrassment not mine, she is using my password. By necessity I am done here.

Kirk Cameron would be ashamed.

Travis
If you want to throw those hammers I'll start a thread on the 170k year old Neanderthal DNA,

Now why the hell you bringin' Ingwe into this??
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I dunno,.....I ain't no Dr. fuggin' Phil,....but I don't think anybody ought to get too damn invested in another human being.

It's kinda hard no to, sometimes,...but people are liable to go to chit at any minute,....and if you're all invested in 'em when they go to chit,....you go to chit with 'em.

Says the cat who's had four wives....or is it five?
That reminds me, I heard the other day that Sherp hates Sportsmans Warehouse and Cabellas....

Word on the street is he prefers Dicks.
Hitler killing Jews, Flaves back and SamO's giving out free bllowjobbbssess. I don't know how it could get any better. Schidts happening so quick, I don't know which insult to use first. It's like Christmas.

Can't fathom sucking dick for free.

Great thread regardless.

Clark
This whole thread sucks. I was thinking about getting a sex change.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

It's kinda hard no to, sometimes,...but people are liable to go to chit at any minute,....and if you're all invested in 'em when they go to chit,....you go to chit with 'em.

Says the cat who's had four wives....or is it five?

Hey Clark, a bunch of us are thinking about turning gay.

How was the transition?
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Holy jeebus.

Flaves back for a day and already there is talk of free blow jobs.

Id take him up on it Furball, don't sound like any are coming on the home front!
I hear the hardest part is telling your old man, but if you roller blade he probably already knew.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Sure, now that ya got that fancy shotgun ya wanna be a bitch!

How was the transition?

I'm guessing just the foreskin needed to be removed to make a passable clit?
I hear the hardest part is telling your old man, but if you roller blade he probably already knew.

I have fragile ankles so rollerblading is out of the question.

I do prefer skipping to running though.

I have fragile ankles so rollerblading is out of the question.

I do prefer skipping to running though.

You don't say?

How was the transition?

Sounds sexy.

Maybe deciding to be gay isn't such a bad idea.

How was the transition?

Sounds sexy.

Maybe deciding to be gay isn't such a bad idea.

Free cake!

How was the transition?

Painful.

At first.

Dave
Originally Posted by Sakohunter264
I'm not a religious man, however I do believe that you have to look out for yourself. Without your health, happiness and free spirit, life is a tough existence. It's hard to love somebody, when they don't love you back. Take a step back for a few days, go out and do something you truley love, and see if you can clear your mind before approaching her about the situation. Tell her how you feel, and if that doesn't work just know you have done everything that you can to save your relationship. Stay stong, but more importantly keep a positive attitude..There are millions of fish in the sea we live in.

Dude WTF? Quit going off topic!
Posted By: Calvin Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Haha, this can't get any better.

PM me your number.

Travis
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
I'm not a religious man, however I do believe that you have to look out for yourself. Without your health, happiness and free spirit, life is a tough existence. It's hard to love somebody, when they don't love you back. Take a step back for a few days, go out and do something you truley love, and see if you can clear your mind before approaching her about the situation. Tell her how you feel, and if that doesn't work just know you have done everything that you can to save your relationship. Stay stong, but more importantly keep a positive attitude..There are millions of fish in the sea we live in.

I can't stand it when people reply without reading the whole thread
Hey now, Pat and I already decided that when we turn gay that we are made for each other.

You are stuck with BGG.

And I'm guessing you have to be the queen.
[quote=SamOlson]Hey Clark, a bunch of us are thinking about turning gay.

How was the transition?

Painful.

At first.

Dave

DOY-DOY!!!

Dave

I thought you was dead.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Oh,

The racist is back.

I suppose you think he should divorce her just because she's wasn't born in the USA.

PM me your number.

Travis

You changing too?

You changing too?

No. I just wanna be the first one to bang you after the switch.

Travis

I thought you was dead.

Just like Christ.

Travis
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

Mind your own fuggin' business.

Travis

Disregard the flowers I sent your wife in your memory…….yeah, that was why….

You changing too?

Travis

So, you ARE getting one. Cool.

Oh,

The racist is back.

I suppose you think he should divorce her just because she's wasn't born in the USA.

Nah, I like asian bitches

They don't live in the USA.

Try reading the thread.

Travis

You changing too?

Travis

So, you ARE getting one. Cool.

They didn't have internet assess at the clinic in Trinidad.
Posted By: northcountry Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
John
If you want to talk give me a call you have my number. Cheers NC
If you don't have or didn't keep give me a PM.
Posted By: StripBuckHunter Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Hey FB2,

Did your soon-to-be-ex bake that biscuit that you almost choked to death on the other morning?

Is there a pattern here?
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Originally Posted by Jcubed

This. End of story.

One more vote for this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ from someone who knows a bit about these matters.
Originally Posted by cra1948

This. End of story.

One more vote for this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ from someone who knows a bit about these matters.

That's no fun!!

We want to see a good Jerry Springer knock down drag out!!
Two words:

Kirk

Fugging

Cameron

Clark
This thread reminded me of a great video(and song).

It's on the Fireproof soundtrack.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1qz39_operator-soulcrusher-music-video_music

Two words:

Kirk

Fugging

Cameron

Clark

Learn to count Dave grin
Everything you need to know about treating a woman.

Worth the 20 seconds of your time.

So, uh, why have you been watching Fireproof, Sam? smile
Posted By: Lonny Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
This is the thread of the year and maybe the best ever!!

I've had some really great laughs reading through this and I skipped about 2/3's of them.

Seriously good job guys. This stuff makes Jerry Springer look like a hack! smile

Fear not.

We always assumed it was a chick anyway.

Travis

Per Flave's recommendation, that I want to learn to be a better husband.
Everything you need to know about treating a woman.

Worth the 20 seconds of your time.

That man is a Boss!

Fireproof isn't just about relationships on earth. It's about establishing a strong relationship with Christ and finding strength through him.

Maybe if you piss drunk cocks went to church more than twice a year you'd realize this.

Travis
Posted By: ingwe Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

Fear not.

We always assumed it was a chick anyway.

Travis

OK...Ive been out having fun all day and missed this thread. Came back to find the above bit of wisdom , plus I find Clark is back, plus I find Sammo getting ready to canoodle with Pat.....and I thought after that cold June rendezvous in Wyoming under the leopard print blanket that Pat was mine forever....

I guess this IS a thread about loves lost.......
Pat....just try to remember the good times we had!

Come back to me!!!!

( Pat is the little guy on the left....)

[Linked Image]
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Originally Posted by Fireball2's Wife

You're well and truly fugged now dude! lol
I get it........ your wife stole your password and is posting as you. Lot of that going around.

Is Ingwewife the large dark one on the left? or right?
The one on the left is Pat...the big one is me. grin
Originally Posted by ingwe

Come back to me!!!!

[Linked Image]

That pic doesn't show what you're doing with your right foot.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Come back to me!!!!

[Linked Image]

That pic doesn't show what you're doing with your right foot.

You weren't supposed to EVER mention that again....

Thanks a bunch...
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Sounds like some alone time is in order to get your head straight. Jump in the Miata, let your hair down, and go do some antique shopping and/or flower gazing.
Posted By: calikooknic Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

here.

Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Sounds like some alone time is in order to get your head straight. Jump in the Miata, let your hair down, and go do some antique shopping and/or flower gazing.

So Fireball is getting a sex change as well?
Posted By: pahick Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Not really. Now he knows what her problem is. Too much time on her hands to be playing on the computer, nosey too. Tell the bitch to get a 2nd job, and while shes at it, bring a younger female coworker home to do him proper, shes too whiney to be a good lay. Apparently the kids are too lazy to help clean up, tell them to start paying rent or kick their ass out!
Posted By: wageslave Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
My fra-licking sides hurt......

I'm gonna go hit the speak- easy's and see if I can post epicness someday.

Holy fuucking she ite.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
This thread is a shelf topper for sure.
FB2,

Just play her this panty dropper. She'll come running....

Why am I surprised? What a bunch of mal-adjusted pricks. Where did all the good people go when you jerks arrived? Wish they'd stand up for decency and tell you all to go pound sand. Since they won't, I will.
You guys are an embarrassment to all the good people on this site. The silent majority. Just plain trash in my opinion.
There's no shame in asking for help. No shame in needing support. What kind of a man cuts down another when his marriage is in trouble? Damn poor character that I'm sure your parents must have taught you.

As for my wife posting under my name, that's her problem not mine. She burned a bridge I didn't expect. I would never do that to her. I don't care what she did, if it came to it, I'd walk away before I'd deliberately hurt her. Who wants to live like that? And what kind of man acts like you all?

Making jokes about my wife giving you a [bleep]? Really? That's plain trash. Pure trash. Glad I don't know a one of you. You can all kiss my ass.
Who posted that, the pool boy?
Where is the love?

Posted By: wageslave Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Dude (or dudette),
If you weren't Rollin' at this

You are dead.

Posted By: calikooknic Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Roy, have you not read any of the last four or five divorce threads?
You expected ? after about three or so pages?

Sorry about the situation, but this is not the time or place.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
FB, I still feel bad for you and your situation, but some stuff is just funny.

I mean your wife laid it out for you pretty plainly in this very thread, you'd rather sit on the computer and talk to people who don't give a damn than to spend time with her. Yet you still think your time is better spent on here than with her.

Sometimes people are too busy looking up instead of looking in the mirror.
Posted By: krp Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
You obviously are not listening... here I'll give it again.

Prayer won't do chit to fix her to your bidding... fix you, God helps those who help themselves.

Originally Posted by krp

Not reading any other replies...

This is the exact time of life when one or both of you get through and hit 40ish. Passing their athletic strength, attractive prime, still kinda have it but can feel it going.

Years of kids and feeling the other partner hasn't appreciated all you've sacrificed and worked.

You have just enough viability left if you ditched it all and lived for yourself. Follow that secret dream you had.

40s is a dangerous time in a marriage.

Good luck, you can get through it. Make this next chapter about her.

Kent
Posted By: Calvin Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

So to sum it up:

Fireball is a loser. Wife is tired of his crap. Wife is smart enough to check the internet. Fireball got caught running his mouth.
Posted By: Skidrow Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Roy,

All I can tell you is that I once got a divorce. Three weeks later I married the same woman again. That was 37 years ago and we're still together. I guess we needed a vacation. I wish you well on your journey.

Fireproof isn't just about relationships on earth. It's about establishing a strong relationship with Christ and finding strength through him.

Maybe if you piss drunk cocks went to church more than twice a year you'd realize this.

Travis

Thats why i was wondering why Sam watched it.
Why am I surprised? What a bunch of mal-adjusted pricks. Where did all the good people go when you jerks arrived? Wish they'd stand up for decency and tell you all to go pound sand. Since they won't, I will.
You guys are an embarrassment to all the good people on this site. The silent majority. Just plain trash in my opinion.
There's no shame in asking for help. No shame in needing support. What kind of a man cuts down another when his marriage is in trouble? Damn poor character that I'm sure your parents must have taught you.

As for my wife posting under my name, that's her problem not mine. She burned a bridge I didn't expect. I would never do that to her. I don't care what she did, if it came to it, I'd walk away before I'd deliberately hurt her. Who wants to live like that? And what kind of man acts like you all?

Making jokes about my wife giving you a [bleep]? Really? That's plain trash. Pure trash. Glad I don't know a one of you. You can all kiss my ass.

I dont know who is most at fault in your marital problems, Fireball, but you should know what to expect, unfortunately, when you have been a member here and have cast your pearls before swine.

The only solace is you have more proof the Lords words are proven true again here on the Fire. The same thing, in fact, happened to Him.

Take care and God bless, eye.
Posted By: pahick Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

Calm the hell down and go handle your business. If I were in your shoes id feel like schit too, but id also realize I brought it all on myself. Seriously....your wife ran to the bar and brought the drama to all your "buds"...it sucks, your mad, get over it. Get mad at your wife, not us. God bless ya, as I said before I feel for ya. But sign off, take a break. Get your priorities straight. Take care, and good luck.

Do you think Christ would approve of your venting on here? Would that be honoring your wife in accordance with the teachings of the Bible?

Sometimes he teaches in ways we may not like or not understand. But we can still learn from his lesson.

If you watched Fireproof like I fugging told you, you'd be way ahead of the game.

Pastor Dave
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
What denomination?
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
What denomination?

GFY

Travis
Posted By: poboy Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Tens and Twentys
Who posted that, the pool boy?

TFF

Posted By: DocRocket Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

Hey now, whoa!

Oh yeah, I forgot.

This is Sam's uber-hot jailbait babysitter. Sam loves it when I give him free BJ's.

Oh, fugg!! I missed most of this thread due to work schist last night. I'm only up to page 14 I'm already ROR. This thread is epic!!
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
What denomination?

GFY

Travis

Got it. Zen Master.

Do you think Christ would approve of your venting on here? Would that be honoring your wife in accordance with the teachings of the Bible?

Sometimes he teaches in ways we may not like or not understand. But we can still learn from his lesson.

If you watched Fireproof like I fugging told you, you'd be way ahead of the game.

Pastor Dave

Fireball gonna put a hex on you. Show some compassion.... or else!
If I had a nickel for every bleeder that wished me ill or dead, I'd be even more rich than I am now.

Travis
Posted By: BLG Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
It always amazes me the stupid chit people post on the internet. Then they get all butt hurt about the responses.

This thread is well on it's way to being a classic.

By the way Clark, good to see you back....GFY not that you haven't already. I was being nostalgic.

Clyde
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

Making jokes about my wife giving you a [bleep]? Really? That's plain trash.
Pure trash. Glad I don't know a one of you. You can all kiss my ass.

Look man, I know this sucks for you and that's unfortunate, but you came here looking for sympathy about how your wife was dragging you down and doing you wrong. She came on and, as Paul Harvey would say "now you know the REST of the story", and it doesn't make you look quite as good as you wanted to. You came here and bitched about your wife, and your pissy because some people don't quite buy into your story? As others have said, there was nothing for you to gain by airing your dirty laundry here, except some sympathy and pats on the back. You got busted, and provided amusement to the forum. It's not the end of the world, you'll get over it.
Posted By: carbon12 Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

WWJD?
WWJD?

LHAO!
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Bettin' he'd take the free blow job.
Posted By: carbon12 Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Bettin' he'd take the free blow job.

I guess you know that 'foot washing' was a euphemism in the NT days.
Posted By: efw Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
FB2 sorry to hear about your situation.

Honestly I've always been amazed that people as broken as we all are can do what some do and actually keep their marriage vows.

My observation has been that if I'm going to do that (and it sounds like you're committed to giving it a shot) I have to hear whatever criticism may come my way and look myself in the mirror and correct course. I've had to do that an awful lot, and am blessed with an incredible wife who does the same.

If you aren't willing to look at your responsibilities in this your behavior is sending her away, not inviting her to stay, no matter what you may say. Actions speak louder than words... Especially those typed on the inner webs.

May God grant you a spirit of humility as you seek to patch things up,

Eric
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
The campfire may be the greatest show on earth. After 3 long days of work I sat down at the computer w/ a cup of coffee and opened this thread. OBSERVATIONS & QUESTIONS.

flave is back, will add bleeders to my lexicon w/ great vigor,note to self... google Kurt Cameron and Fireproof.

Ingwe and Pat appear to have found happiness and are more photogenic than I thought.

Question, If Sammo now has a clit why does he want a BJ that Steelhead already has.

FB wants rimjobs but already has an asian wife that does not appreciate him.

It is still not weird enough for megrin

mike r
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Originally Posted by lvmiker
The campfire may be the greatest show on earth. After 3 long days of work I sat down at the computer w/ a cup of coffee and opened this thread. OBSERVATIONS & QUESTIONS.

flave is back, will add bleeders to my lexicon w/ great vigor,note to self... google Kurt Cameron and Fireproof.

Ingwe and Pat appear to have found happiness and are more photogenic than I thought.

Question, If Sammo now has a clit why does he want a BJ that Steelhead already has.

FB wants rimjobs but already has an asian wife that does not appreciate him.

It is still not weird enough for megrin

mike r

look up the "airhose mike" thread grin
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Was that about the dude that bitchwhipped the preacher? If so I am proud he was named Mike.

mike r
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
yup. that was him.

should have an "Airhose Mike - Handlin' Yo Bizness" Award

with a trophy to hand out.
Posted By: asphaltangel Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15

Roy,
I am praying for you and your family. There is absolutely nothing funny about your situation. You and your wife have 3 kids to think of and my heart goes out to them during this difficult time. They need both of their parents. People who sit behind their keyboard and get their cheap "kicks" at a hurting family may want to adjust their attitude.

I agree that we should not cast our pearls before swine, and I also realize that there are many members who see the Fire as a support system. You have the support of Mark and I....as does the rest of your family. There is still much hope, brother, but it's time to swallow all pride and humble yourself. Look at what you have done that has contributed to the problem and correct it. I believe your wife will follow this example if you lead with it.

In Christ,
Sherri
Posted By: KFWA Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
I read this thread early on and thought better of posting what I wanted to say.

But given FB's posting history I'm surprised it stayed sympathetic as long as it did.

3 wives? damn.......

I dont know who is most at fault in your marital problems, Fireball, but you should know what to expect, unfortunately, when you have been a member here and have cast your pearls before swine.

Originally Posted by asphaltangel

I agree that we should not cast our pearls before swine...

In Christ,
Sherri

A real peach of a "pearl".

Originally Posted by mtnsnake
There is a cure for it (homosexuality) but if was hidden years ago. It is a chemical imbalance in your system and can be fixed.

Not enough cyanide.

Roy,
I am praying for you and your family. There is absolutely nothing funny about your situation. You and your wife have 3 kids to think of and my heart goes out to them during this difficult time. They need both of their parents. People who sit behind their keyboard and get their cheap "kicks" at a hurting family may want to adjust their attitude.

I agree that we should not cast our pearls before swine, and I also realize that there are many members who see the Fire as a support system. You have the support of Mark and I....as does the rest of your family. There is still much hope, brother, but it's time to swallow all pride and humble yourself. Look at what you have done that has contributed to the problem and correct it. I believe your wife will follow this example if you lead with it.

In Christ,
Sherri

Oh chit, what money the wife doesn't get, Claiborne is going to con his way into..
Originally Posted by add

I agree that we should not cast our pearls before swine...

In Christ,
Sherri

A real peach of a "pearl".

Originally Posted by mtnsnake
There is a cure for it (homosexuality) but if was hidden years ago. It is a chemical imbalance in your system and can be fixed.

Not enough cyanide.

The "pearls", in this situation, is the marriage struggle.

Roy,

In Christ,
Sherri

Oh chit, what money the wife doesn't get, Claiborne is going to con his way into..

In your little imaginary world.

Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Holy crap what a train wreck this thread is
Posted By: 16bore Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Anyone ever see "The Truman Show"?
Posted By: john843 Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
FB, In all seriousness, you should take Reverend Dave's advice and watch "Fireproof" with her while gently reminding her of what the bible says regarding a womans "place". If that doesn't do it then you probably need to STONE her.
Good idea. Then can wake up with his dick laying on the nightstand.
Naw. If you stone 'em by the Old Testament method they're dead, so there's no comebacks. I'm just sayin'.
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Making jokes about my wife giving you a [bleep]? Really? That's plain trash.
Pure trash. Glad I don't know a one of you. You can all kiss my ass.

Look man, I know this sucks for you and that's unfortunate, but you came here looking for sympathy about how your wife was dragging you down and doing you wrong. She came on and, as Paul Harvey would say "now you know the REST of the story", and it doesn't make you look quite as good as you wanted to. You came here and bitched about your wife, and your pissy because some people don't quite buy into your story? As others have said, there was nothing for you to gain by airing your dirty laundry here, except some sympathy and pats on the back. You got busted, and provided amusement to the forum. It's not the end of the world, you'll get over it.

Yep, you pretty much nailed it, xxclaro.
Posted By: m_s_s Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
I don't know FB or for that matter the rest of you, but I got to say this so fricken funny. It would be a cold day in hell before I would ask a bunch of men that I don't know to critique my love life lol. 24 pages I hope it goes another 20, hell this is better than a soap opera. Oh by the way, Flave, Dave or Travis glad you are back, you one funny S O B.

I am working on getting my post count up lol. ED
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

yep, a real dog's breakfast of a thread. I can't figure out who is the bigger azzhole. The fellow that started this, or the fellows that chimed in to crucify him.
Tune in for the next episode of "As the 'Fire Burns"
Posted By: m_s_s Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Or As The Turd Wirls. Ed
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

yep, a real dog's breakfast of a thread. I can't figure out who is the bigger azzhole. The fellow that started this, or the fellows that chimed in to crucify him.

Or you to them.

Having said that, you being the resident, experienced expert on marriage and its sometimes puzzling ways might could offer some sage advice to the OP? And to the rest of us, of course.
You gotta wonder about that "accent and culture" portion of the rant.

I'm guessin' hispanic? "Enough with the fuggin' beans and tortillas! And stop fugging stealing!!!"

Could be one of those Russian or eastern European broads? Any of you mail order bride types care to share what that entails?

Dave
Posted By: SLM Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
There is some bad [bleep] in the Oregon water.

Pretty sad picture, quite honestly. Guy confides in complete strangers, complete strangers rag on his wife, wife rags on complete strangers. All the while a marriage goes to schit because guy spends more time chatting about schit that's already been said, with complete strangers.

Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Soul Searching - 04/15/15
Manlicker, the guy that wished a 15 year old girl would kill herself, is calling people azzholes?

This just gets better and better..
Posted By: Higginez Re: Soul Searching - 04/15/15

Hey now, whoa!

Oh yeah, I forgot.

This is Sam's uber-hot jailbait babysister. Sam loves it when I give him free BJ's.

Schidt!!! How did I miss this one? You're baby sister? Dude....
Posted By: okok Re: Soul Searching - 04/15/15

LMAO!!FB...pound as much pussy as possible. Oh yeah, praise the Lord!!!
Posted By: okok Re: Soul Searching - 04/14/15
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Soul Searching - 04/16/15

Hey there. wink
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: Soul Searching - 04/17/15

Merciful Kreisst that hurt my spleen. It's a good hurt though.

lmfao. For the WIN!

Hey now, whoa!

He's giving dicktation

Buckwheat and Darla were in school and the teacher asked Darla, 'How do you spell 'dumb'?"
Darla says, "d-u-m-b, dumb."

The teacher says, "Very good. Now use it in a sentence."
She responds, "Buckwheat is dumb."

"Now spell 'stupid'."
Darla says, "s-t-u-p-i-d."

The teacher says, "Very good. Now use it in a sentence."
Darla says, "Buckwheat is stupid."

Then the teacher calls on Buckwheat and asks, "Buckwheat, spell dictate."
Buckwheat stands up and says, otay, "d-i-c-t-a-t-e, dictate."

The teacher says, "Very good. Now use it in the a sentence."
"I may be dumb and I may be stupid, but Darla says my dictate good!"
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Soul Searching - 05/15/15
Still praying for a positive outcome.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Soul Searching - 05/29/16

Dave

My wife wrote this. Go figure. Wonder if she read the part where I said she was a great woman, but has some hurts? No. I doubt it.

Prayers sent
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Soul Searching - 05/29/16
True colors again. Thanks Scott, always nice to reaffirm what we all know.

Originally Posted by 4ager

That's about as classless as it gets. Speak ill of a man's daughter, wife, or mother and it reflects on you, not them.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Soul Searching - 05/29/16
Fireball...its gets better slowly. In five years you'll be a new man with a life you love.
Posted By: oldman1942 Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/16
Late to the party.

What is pointless ?

At 49 no man ever changes, the little head is still in charge. At 70 change is possible.

Marriage help on the internet ? From guys who play with guns ? And spend their time posting pics of hot young babes ?

This from a professional:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...rriage-problems-heres-8-step-rescue-plan

Focus !

http://www.todayschristianwoman.com/articles/2008/september/list-that-saved-my-marriage.html?start=2
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Soul Searching - 09/16/17
How's it going? Did she leave your useless ass?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Soul Searching - 09/16/17
Holy moly.

What a thread.

Made me cringe a few times.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Soul Searching - 09/16/17
Poor Scott, so much azzhurt from the priest.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Soul Searching - 09/16/17

Mine's still skinny enough to go out the door if she wanted, but she's still here.

I don't say that to make you feel bad. One outa two ain't bad tho Scott. Pears sent.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Soul Searching - 09/16/17
Do we all need to chip in for a boob job?

Seafire, what's in the rifles the remfs account?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Soul Searching - 09/16/17
Pears? Who is giving away pears?
Posted By: hanco Re: Soul Searching - 09/16/17
Divorce sucks
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Soul Searching - 09/17/17
Originally Posted by hanco
Divorce sucks

What a profound statement!!

grin
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Soul Searching - 09/17/17
Pass the queso.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Soul Searching - 09/17/17
God I love this site......Thanks Rick
Posted By: ingwe Re: Soul Searching - 09/17/17
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Divorce sucks

What a profound statement!!

grin

hanco is known for sheer profundity.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Soul Searching - 09/18/17
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
God I love this site......Thanks Rick

Ditto, no matter how weird your life is, if you tune in here you will know you have life by the ass.

mike r
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Soul Searching - 09/18/17
It's pretty much the only ass I get anymore.
Posted By: kingston Re: Soul Searching - 03/15/18

What ever happened to FOsteology?
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Soul Searching - 03/16/18
Divorce sucks

Not if she's the bread winner!
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Soul Searching - 03/17/18

Oh,

The racist is back.

Wouldn't that make him more of a xenaphobe than a racist? Or are the two interchangeable? Either way, you honky's are a weird bunch.
Posted By: kingston Re: Soul Searching - 03/17/18
I always wanted to marry a hot Swiss girl.
Suisse?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Soul Searching - 03/17/18
Originally Posted by kingston

With marshmallows!
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Soul Searching - 03/17/18
Someone seeks attention.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Someone seeks attention.

You think?
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Yea, but with more cows.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Soul Searching - 03/17/18

I think Larry Root finally got him........
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Soul Searching - 03/17/18

hot hispanic is more fun.... just keep knifes and guns away from her if you piss her off. on the other hand if you need help she will have your back.

No mention of 2” thick T-bones?
Originally Posted by stxhunter

hot hispanic is more fun.... just keep knifes and guns away from her if you piss her off. on the other hand if you need help she will have your back.

I don’t speak Hispanic.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I think Larry Root finally got him........

Larry!
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Soul Searching - 03/17/18

That chick on the hot chocolate box??
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Soul Searching - 02/18/19

Wtf?

I'm out.

WoW, she must be Salmonella's sister
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Soul Searching - 05/29/20

Wtf?

I'm out.

WoW, she must be Salmonella's sister

Hows the fish bite?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Soul Searching - 05/29/20
I have three ex wives. This too, will pass.
Posted By: deflave Re: Soul Searching - 05/29/20

Shocking.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Soul Searching - 05/29/20

Bet they felt ignored. laugh
Posted By: Seafire Re: Soul Searching - 05/29/20
my first wife thought she was Cybil....

so technically I have 16 ex wives....
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Soul Searching - 05/29/20
Hey, as long as this one got re-rolled..

Where's asphaltangel??

LMFAO.

smile
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/20
Uber!!!!
Posted By: rem141r Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/20
wheres the yellow assalunch running down the old people? that was priceless
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

laffin’
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/20

Nothing. Still here.
Just have many irons in the fire the past couple years.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/20

Never too late.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/20

Got a link?

🤣🤣
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/20
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

laffin’

Oh my god..........
Originally Posted by ironbender

Got a link?

🤣🤣

His link got the bologna virus.

Mine's still skinny enough to go out the door if she wanted, but she's still here.

I don't say that to make you feel bad. One outa two ain't bad tho Scott. Pears sent.

Is she still skinny? Curious if she is hot....
Posted By: ribka Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/20
This has become pointless.

what drama queen
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/20
Sorry, but I'm new around here, but is there typically a lot of gender confusion on this hunting/shooting site?
Posted By: deflave Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/20

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: J23 Re: Soul Searching - 05/30/20
Praying for you Fireball.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Soul Searching - 05/31/20
Roy,

May the farce be with you .
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Soul Searching - 07/24/20
Scabs
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Soul Searching - 07/24/20

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Funny
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Soul Searching - 07/25/20
So this is Steelhead? Asking for Fireball deuce

Bob
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/20
Is the scab about to heal?
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Soul Searching - 07/28/20
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Soul Searching - 07/28/20
I enjoyed the Walking Dead
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Soul Searching - 08/14/20
Did you find anything on yer search?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Soul Searching - 09/06/20

Dave

The husband sounds like a jerk POS .
Posted By: MichieD Re: Soul Searching - 01/08/21
Is your wife still looking for a man, or did she finally find the black cock that she's always dreamed of? The kind of cock that will go burn down cities, instead of bitching on the Fire?
Posted By: BradinVA Re: Soul Searching - 03/13/22
Impressive measure of a man
Posted By: BradinVA Re: Soul Searching - 03/13/22

Posted By: deflave Re: Soul Searching - 07/26/23
Originally Posted by Fireball2's Wife after he got busted whining on the internet

This is what detectives refer to as "clues."

LOL
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Soul Searching - 07/26/23
Dug up from the grave in 2015 ?,,,,,,,ho lee chiit
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Soul Searching - 07/26/23
Like sands through the hourglass... so are the Days of Our Trailer Park Lives.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Soul Searching - 07/26/23
OMG!
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Soul Searching - 07/26/23
Vaginas, Vaginas... Vaginas EVERYWHERE.

It like a Barbie thread... on acid.

-----------------

Thank you Mr Flave... never seen this one before.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Soul Searching - 07/26/23

It's kinda hard not to, sometimes,...but people are liable to go to chit at any minute,....and if you're all invested in 'em when they go to chit,....you go to chit with 'em.

Posted By: Scotty Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
I am asking myself how I missed this the first time around or all the new times it was brought up.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Originally Posted by CashisKing

-----------------

Is there a Barbie thread?

No scheidt?

How'd I miss it?

more importantly...........................who started it? whistle
Posted By: 16penny Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
I learned this from my dog
Kick some grass on that s h i t and move on
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Originally Posted by Valsdad

-----------------

Is there a Barbie thread?

No scheidt?

How'd I miss it?

more importantly...........................who started it? whistle

The whole of the Campfire is just one big fugging Barbie thread anymore...

Since all the Good Guys left...
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Plus 1000-----------------Rio7
Posted By: Raeford Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Originally Posted by 16penny
Posted By: smokepole Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Originally Posted by smokepole
A wise man is frequently humbled.

A humbled man, is frequently wise !
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by 16penny

Lol.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23

This ^^^^^
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

This ^^^^^
List the good guys for the peasants. LOL
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Time to open up a new one.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

This ^^^^^

I was speaking in a trenchant manner... I have zero idea on the opinions of others.

This ^^^^^

I was speaking in a trenchant manner... I have zero idea on the opinions of others.
Not directed at you, but please expound
Posted By: Huntz Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
shocked
Not directed at you, but please expound

OK

The threads of participation (KGs bison hunt or cooking... pics of "My People" (oyster-men/watermen), Travis hunting Iquanas, Sam and his cows, Jim and his sheep/family, folks on Dall sheep adventures... the list is long and fantastic)... have been replaced by mundane and boring as fugg clickbait links to CNN or Townhall or Breitbart that take neither intelligence to cut and paste, nor courage of adventure out of the comatose.

It is just plain boring.

Burns posted the same 30 year old pics for years and years. Stupid as hell. BUT... so are the clickbaits fed to people from Fox or CNN (same/same) on a daily diet of MSM distraction bullchit.

Nobody does any heavy lifting anymore...

Ice in your wife's dress? For Christ's sake...
Example...

I am doing a paint job on a HEAVILY PITTED bushhog right now.

Using Cab-O-Sil, sanded grout and latex paint.

It is NOT a big deal... NOR very interesting... BUT the Cab-O-Sil and sanded grout are neat experiment that looks like it may work.

Post pics... start a thread? Fugg no... who cares... We have 26 Hunter Biden threads to focus on.
Posted By: Teal Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Example...

It is NOT a big deal... NOR very interesting... BUT the Cab-O-Sil and sanded grout are neat experiment that looks like it may work.

Post pics... start a thread? Fugg no... who cares... We have 26 Hunter Biden threads to focus on.

Cab-o-Sil basically like a filler/bondo type thing? Fills in the pits? I've never heard of it.
Hydrophilic Fumed Silica... basically "fiberglass snowflakes".

Usually mixed with epoxy or polyester resin to make structural joints/fillets.

Normal "Bondo" is not structural (basically resin and baby powder to thicken).

Does it self level or do you need to sand it flat - assuming what I'm reading is what I think it is - filler for the pits but as you said, structural. We've got an old Ford 2000 for brush hogging and plot work at camp. Not pitted bad but we were thinking of a re-spray. If this is something fairly easy to do and nicer looking - why not?
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Post pics... start a thread? Fugg no... who cares...
I've never heard of it either, & I've done some resto work.
If you don't start a thread, PM me some pics, info.
Originally Posted by Teal

Does it self level or do you need to sand it flat - assuming what I'm reading is what I think it is - filler for the pits but as you said, structural. We've got an old Ford 2000 for brush hogging and plot work at camp. Not pitted bad but we were thinking of a re-spray. If this is something fairly easy to do and nicer looking - why not?

It is powder. A huge bag (like a 50 pound bag of grass seed) ONLY weighs 2-3 pounds.

If you are not heavily pitted... stick with enamel and a touch of Majic Catalyst Hardener. Couple of coats will buy you 10 years.
Originally Posted by Teal

It is powder. A huge bag (like a 50 pound bag of grass seed) ONLY weighs 2-3 pounds.

If you are not heavily pitted... stick with enamel and a touch of Majic Catalyst Hardener. Couple of coats will buy you 10 years.

10-4 thanks.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Post pics... start a thread? Fugg no... who cares...
I've never heard of it either, & I've done some resto work.
If you don't start a thread, PM me some pics, info.

Sanding sealer thinned with Floetrol as base coats (get in all the nooks and crannies).

Sanded Grout (flooring tile kinda thing) and latex paint (yes latex)... roller applied (brush in joints)...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pot life is 15 minutes MAX... This pot is GONE!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Top coats get Cab-O-Sil and paint (thickness of maple syrup).

FYI... the pitting was so severe any mechanical prep would have probably left holes.

2 coats a day for 5 days... and I should be G2G for 15 years???

EDIT: This is an experiment on a brokedick bushhog... It may fugg up badly... SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION IF YOU TRY.
It's become a bashfest on redundant subjects, instead of a civil group of men having a discussion on any subject of the day. Those with expertise offer it, those needing more info ask for it....and are answered accordingly.

Now 10 guys jump your azz for disagreeing with them (fugg the thought of freedom I guess), spend their time attacking you and calling you names (instead of even knowing your true feelings or beliefs), and form small childish groups that mob individuals that happen to disagree with their EXACT agenda.

This is how the gun and hunting is stripped from us, slowly inch by inch....whether we totally agree or not, we stick together as a group, don't eat our own, strength in numbers, remember we're on the same team.

So yes, many of the greats are gone from this site...they got fed up with the childish antics of bored men behind a keyboard. Just go to the 1st page and work through the pages, and start looking at the all the posters that aren't here.

Soon the entire board will rest at the top of the page....in the "RIP" section
It's become a bashfest on redundant subjects, instead of a civil group of men having a discussion on any subject of the day. Those with expertise offer it, those needing more info ask for it....and are answered accordingly.

Now 10 guys jump your azz for disagreeing with them (fugg the thought of freedom I guess), spend their time attacking you and calling you names (instead of even knowing your true feelings or beliefs), and form small childish groups that mob individuals that happen to disagree with their EXACT agenda.

This is how the gun and hunting is stripped from us, slowly inch by inch....whether we totally agree or not, we stick together as a group, don't eat our own, strength in numbers, remember we're on the same team.

So yes, many of the greats are gone from this site...they got fed up with the childish antics of bored men behind a keyboard. Just go to the 1st page and work through the pages, and start looking at the all the posters that aren't here.

Soon the entire board will rest at the top of the page....in the "RIP" section
Will you GFY then repost?
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
Without self policing this place would be as bad as cûnttalk, full of JeffO and Buzz clones.

There is a whole line of subfora below the freak show where dialog is usually very polite and informative. Instead of utilizing them, lazy fûcking twats use the freak show as if it's the only forum here and get but hurt when the conversation turns a little rough.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Without self policing this place would be as bad as cûnttalk, full of JeffO and Buzz clones.

There is a whole line of subfora below the freak show where dialog is usually very polite and informative. Instead of utilizing them, lazy fûcking twats use the freak show as if it's the only forum here and get but hurt when the conversation turns a little rough.

And that is true, lot's of good guys here. A ton of knowledge and experience in just about every field there is, but civil conversation turns into Chiit throwing in short order for no reason (as seen above ^^^ ).

I'm not thin skinned, don't really give a fugg to tell you the truth. But to watch a great site be controlled by the loudmouth hierarchy is comical at best, some of us have real lives with real problems to deal with everyday....this used to be the place to come and forget about it for a while.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Soul Searching - 07/27/23
When was that?
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: Soul Searching - 07/28/23
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

And that is true, lot's of good guys here. A ton of knowledge and experience in just about every field there is, but civil conversation turns into Chiit throwing in short order for no reason (as seen above ^^^ ).

I'm not thin skinned, don't really give a fugg to tell you the truth. But to watch a great site be controlled by the loudmouth hierarchy is comical at best, some of us have real lives with real problems to deal with everyday....this used to be the place to come and forget about it for a while.

TRUTH

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Soul Searching - 10/09/23

Wtf?

I'm out.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Soul Searching - 10/09/23
This threads so old RH Clark was still fat when he posted on page 1.
Posted By: deflave Re: Soul Searching - 10/09/23

Damn, Ballz.

Your own wife called you a lazy piece of schit.

"self employed."

LOL
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Soul Searching - 10/09/23
This threads so old RH Clark was still fat when he posted on page 1.

Damn lol.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Soul Searching - 10/09/23
Salmonella probably was too.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Soul Searching - 10/09/23
Example...

It is NOT a big deal... NOR very interesting....

Are you kidding? That's the most exciting thing that's happened here in weeks.

Especially watching it dry.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Soul Searching - 10/09/23
Salmonella probably was too.

No, this was way back when he weighed 110 and was benching 800.
© 24hourcampfire