Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
yup. that was him.

should have an "Airhose Mike - Handlin' Yo Bizness" Award

with a trophy to hand out.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why am I surprised? What a bunch of mal-adjusted pricks. Where did all the good people go when you jerks arrived? Wish they'd stand up for decency and tell you all to go pound sand. Since they won't, I will.
You guys are an embarrassment to all the good people on this site. The silent majority. Just plain trash in my opinion.
There's no shame in asking for help. No shame in needing support. What kind of a man cuts down another when his marriage is in trouble? Damn poor character that I'm sure your parents must have taught you.

As for my wife posting under my name, that's her problem not mine. She burned a bridge I didn't expect. I would never do that to her. I don't care what she did, if it came to it, I'd walk away before I'd deliberately hurt her. Who wants to live like that? And what kind of man acts like you all?

Making jokes about my wife giving you a [bleep]? Really? That's plain trash. Pure trash. Glad I don't know a one of you. You can all kiss my ass.

Roy,
I am praying for you and your family. There is absolutely nothing funny about your situation. You and your wife have 3 kids to think of and my heart goes out to them during this difficult time. They need both of their parents. People who sit behind their keyboard and get their cheap "kicks" at a hurting family may want to adjust their attitude.

I agree that we should not cast our pearls before swine, and I also realize that there are many members who see the Fire as a support system. You have the support of Mark and I....as does the rest of your family. There is still much hope, brother, but it's time to swallow all pride and humble yourself. Look at what you have done that has contributed to the problem and correct it. I believe your wife will follow this example if you lead with it.

In Christ,
Sherri

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read this thread early on and thought better of posting what I wanted to say.

But given FB's posting history I'm surprised it stayed sympathetic as long as it did.

3 wives? damn.......

Last edited by KFWA; 04/14/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by eyeball
Why am I surprised? What a bunch of mal-adjusted pricks. Where did all the good people go when you jerks arrived? Wish they'd stand up for decency and tell you all to go pound sand. Since they won't, I will.
You guys are an embarrassment to all the good people on this site. The silent majority. Just plain trash in my opinion.
There's no shame in asking for help. No shame in needing support. What kind of a man cuts down another when his marriage is in trouble? Damn poor character that I'm sure your parents must have taught you.

As for my wife posting under my name, that's her problem not mine. She burned a bridge I didn't expect. I would never do that to her. I don't care what she did, if it came to it, I'd walk away before I'd deliberately hurt her. Who wants to live like that? And what kind of man acts like you all?

Making jokes about my wife giving you a [bleep]? Really? That's plain trash. Pure trash. Glad I don't know a one of you. You can all kiss my ass.

I dont know who is most at fault in your marital problems, Fireball, but you should know what to expect, unfortunately, when you have been a member here and have cast your pearls before swine.

Originally Posted by asphaltangel

I agree that we should not cast our pearls before swine...

In Christ,
Sherri

A real peach of a "pearl".

Originally Posted by mtnsnake
There is a cure for it (homosexuality) but if was hidden years ago. It is a chemical imbalance in your system and can be fixed.

Not enough cyanide.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Roy,
I am praying for you and your family. There is absolutely nothing funny about your situation. You and your wife have 3 kids to think of and my heart goes out to them during this difficult time. They need both of their parents. People who sit behind their keyboard and get their cheap "kicks" at a hurting family may want to adjust their attitude.

I agree that we should not cast our pearls before swine, and I also realize that there are many members who see the Fire as a support system. You have the support of Mark and I....as does the rest of your family. There is still much hope, brother, but it's time to swallow all pride and humble yourself. Look at what you have done that has contributed to the problem and correct it. I believe your wife will follow this example if you lead with it.

In Christ,
Sherri

Oh chit, what money the wife doesn't get, Claiborne is going to con his way into..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by eyeball

I dont know who is most at fault in your marital problems, Fireball, but you should know what to expect, unfortunately, when you have been a member here and have cast your pearls before swine.

I agree that we should not cast our pearls before swine...

In Christ,
Sherri

A real peach of a "pearl".

Originally Posted by mtnsnake
There is a cure for it (homosexuality) but if was hidden years ago. It is a chemical imbalance in your system and can be fixed.

Not enough cyanide.

The "pearls", in this situation, is the marriage struggle.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Roy,

In Christ,
Sherri

Oh chit, what money the wife doesn't get, Claiborne is going to con his way into..

In your little imaginary world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Holy crap what a train wreck this thread is

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone ever see "The Truman Show"?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
FB, In all seriousness, you should take Reverend Dave's advice and watch "Fireproof" with her while gently reminding her of what the bible says regarding a womans "place". If that doesn't do it then you probably need to STONE her.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good idea. Then can wake up with his dick laying on the nightstand.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Naw. If you stone 'em by the Old Testament method they're dead, so there's no comebacks. I'm just sayin'.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Making jokes about my wife giving you a [bleep]? Really? That's plain trash.
Pure trash. Glad I don't know a one of you. You can all kiss my ass.

Look man, I know this sucks for you and that's unfortunate, but you came here looking for sympathy about how your wife was dragging you down and doing you wrong. She came on and, as Paul Harvey would say "now you know the REST of the story", and it doesn't make you look quite as good as you wanted to. You came here and bitched about your wife, and your pissy because some people don't quite buy into your story? As others have said, there was nothing for you to gain by airing your dirty laundry here, except some sympathy and pats on the back. You got busted, and provided amusement to the forum. It's not the end of the world, you'll get over it.

Yep, you pretty much nailed it, xxclaro.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I don't know FB or for that matter the rest of you, but I got to say this so fricken funny. It would be a cold day in hell before I would ask a bunch of men that I don't know to critique my love life lol. 24 pages I hope it goes another 20, hell this is better than a soap opera. Oh by the way, Flave, Dave or Travis glad you are back, you one funny S O B.

I am working on getting my post count up lol. ED

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

yep, a real dog's breakfast of a thread. I can't figure out who is the bigger azzhole. The fellow that started this, or the fellows that chimed in to crucify him.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tune in for the next episode of "As the 'Fire Burns"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Or As The Turd Wirls. Ed

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

yep, a real dog's breakfast of a thread. I can't figure out who is the bigger azzhole. The fellow that started this, or the fellows that chimed in to crucify him.

Or you to them.

Having said that, you being the resident, experienced expert on marriage and its sometimes puzzling ways might could offer some sage advice to the OP? And to the rest of us, of course.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You gotta wonder about that "accent and culture" portion of the rant.

I'm guessin' hispanic? "Enough with the fuggin' beans and tortillas! And stop fugging stealing!!!"

Could be one of those Russian or eastern European broads? Any of you mail order bride types care to share what that entails?

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
There is some bad [bleep] in the Oregon water.

Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (204guy, 1badf350, 222ND, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,914 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,610
Posts18,532,818
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.