Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
You already have your answer. I'd be praying for strength.

Last edited by Wyogal; 04/12/15.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Last edited by Fireball2; 04/13/15.

LOL
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hope that you get it worked out.

Just one question if i may.

How far would you go to save the marriage?

Is it something you said or did that makes her feel this way?

Something has made her unhappy has she ever told you what it might be or have an idea?

Once again i hope that you both find a middle ground and can make it work.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
She left. Protect yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hang in there.

Everything happens for a reason. Brighter days ahead, although they are hard to see from where you are right now. They are coming though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

LOL
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yep just in case that it will be forever,better protect yourself.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Prayers sent. Though you havent said much, seems shes already done. I feel for you. I hate failed relationships. We only hear this side, but thats enough for me to say, hang in their and worry about you. Shes a big girl and can take care of herself. Sometimes, you just have to let them go. Good luck.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

LOL
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Sleep peacefully and work hard!

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Wyogal
You already have your answer. I'd be praying for strength.

I'm just a stupid ditch digger, please explain.

I think what he means is she's gone. You need to pray for the strength to weather the storm. It sure helped me when I went through mine. You have my prayers that the good Lord will carry you through this mess.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pahick
Prayers sent. Though you havent said much, seems shes already done. I feel for you. I hate failed relationships. We only hear this side, but thats enough for me to say, hang in their and worry about you. Shes a big girl and can take care of herself. Sometimes, you just have to let them go. Good luck.

How exceptionally kind and special of a bunch of strangers to show this level of concern for a nobody like me. I want to thank you all. Tomorrow I'll be moving dirt and thinking work so won't have time to sort out anything.

We're all in this together, this big old world. None of us have all the answers, but we all got ears and hearts. Does us all good to share a little knowledge and a whole lot of compassion. Aint always good at it though. Tomorrows a good thing, itll take yur mind off for a bit. Itll turn out fine in the end, always does. Take care now.

Todd

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you have a clue how many girls your age to 15 years younger that are dyeing for attention?
Someone to do things and spend some time with? Older chicks are great fun and can be excellent lovers.
Go forth and live a little.
Life is to short to go on with some one unhappy with you, and odds are never will be.
Once your over the hurt there is not many things that can make you feel better than a new relationship, even a short one.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Very sorry to hear you are having these issues I don't know your situation but from what I have seen people stay married about twice as long as they should before they decide they've had enough. Life is too short to stay unhappy for any amount of time.

Sometimes things just don't work out, you have eluded to the fact that she has let her past issues damage her don't let yours do the same.

Prayers for you and your family.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by pahick

How exceptionally kind and special of a bunch of strangers to show this level of concern for a nobody like me. I want to thank you all. Tomorrow I'll be moving dirt and thinking work so won't have time to sort out anything.

It's hard to give advice without really knowing the both of you. She may be done for good or she may be looking to see if you really care that she left. If it's the latter, and she still cares about you but needs attention you can work things out. If that's the case she needs to know she is the most important part of your life. If you really want to work things out then forget work and go talk to her. Let her know that you are willing to do whatever it takes to make your marriage work.

Now having said all that, if she is really done then it will do no good at all but you will never think you didn't do everything you could do.

On the other hand if you two have been unhappy this whole time maybe it's time for a change. Like I said I can't know without knowing you both a lot better. Only the both of you can decide what's best. Search your heart and decide what you really want.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fireball, you REALLY need to keep marital issues OFF the internet, especially Facebook, etc.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I feel for you brother. Marriage is the hardest thing I have experienced in life so far. Love God with your words and actions and pray for your wife. God give you both free will, you can't change for her she has to do that for herself.

I hope and pray she will be touched by the holy spirit and her eyes are opened and yours are too. So you will know how to start dealing with this. In the name above all names, Christ Jesus.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I'm sad to be reading this today - you have my prayers and best wishes for the future..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (Anaconda, alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, 375sunrise, 12 invisible), 839 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,915
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.