Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Pat....just try to remember the good times we had!

Come back to me!!!!

( Pat is the little guy on the left....)

[Linked Image]

That pic doesn't show what you're doing with your right foot.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by ingwe
Pat....just try to remember the good times we had!

Come back to me!!!!

( Pat is the little guy on the left....)

[Linked Image]

That pic doesn't show what you're doing with your right foot.

You weren't supposed to EVER mention that again....

Thanks a bunch...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sounds like some alone time is in order to get your head straight. Jump in the Miata, let your hair down, and go do some antique shopping and/or flower gazing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
This thread reminded me of a great video(and song).

It's on the Fireproof soundtrack.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1qz39_operator-soulcrusher-music-video_music

here.

Sean
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Sounds like some alone time is in order to get your head straight. Jump in the Miata, let your hair down, and go do some antique shopping and/or flower gazing.

So Fireball is getting a sex change as well?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Fireball2's Wife
this is very entertaining, the wife left for a drive so she wouldn't say anything she regretted. Maybe the wife got tired of the husband complaining of him not being the center the attention, of her accent and her culture, and her parents (which by the way live half a world away and are rarely welcome to come visit) the wife works 10 and half hour days, drives two hours for work and still has to come home cook, clean and make sure she is in bed by eight 30 because her husband says he needs the sleep. yes also the other complain is that she wakes him up in the morning when she has to get up at 5 am to do it all over again. yes, also the three kids, yes she should be grateful that he took her in with three kids, especially when she solely supports them and has to attend every school event by herself because the husband is too stuck in the computer for hours on end visiting with his forum friends that do not care if lives or dies. bipolar, that was the last diagnoses for the second wife. respectfully a hard working woman that is fed up. thank you

You're well and truly fugged now dude! lol

Not really. Now he knows what her problem is. Too much time on her hands to be playing on the computer, nosey too. Tell the bitch to get a 2nd job, and while shes at it, bring a younger female coworker home to do him proper, shes too whiney to be a good lay. Apparently the kids are too lazy to help clean up, tell them to start paying rent or kick their ass out!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My fra-licking sides hurt......

I'm gonna go hit the speak- easy's and see if I can post epicness someday.

Holy fuucking she ite.

Have Dog

Will Travel

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This thread is a shelf topper for sure.

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
FB2,

Just play her this panty dropper. She'll come running....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Why am I surprised? What a bunch of mal-adjusted pricks. Where did all the good people go when you jerks arrived? Wish they'd stand up for decency and tell you all to go pound sand. Since they won't, I will.
You guys are an embarrassment to all the good people on this site. The silent majority. Just plain trash in my opinion.
There's no shame in asking for help. No shame in needing support. What kind of a man cuts down another when his marriage is in trouble? Damn poor character that I'm sure your parents must have taught you.

As for my wife posting under my name, that's her problem not mine. She burned a bridge I didn't expect. I would never do that to her. I don't care what she did, if it came to it, I'd walk away before I'd deliberately hurt her. Who wants to live like that? And what kind of man acts like you all?

Making jokes about my wife giving you a [bleep]? Really? That's plain trash. Pure trash. Glad I don't know a one of you. You can all kiss my ass.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who posted that, the pool boy?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Where is the love?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dude (or dudette),
If you weren't Rollin' at this

You are dead.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Roy, have you not read any of the last four or five divorce threads?
You expected ? after about three or so pages?

Sorry about the situation, but this is not the time or place.

Sean
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
FB, I still feel bad for you and your situation, but some stuff is just funny.

I mean your wife laid it out for you pretty plainly in this very thread, you'd rather sit on the computer and talk to people who don't give a damn than to spend time with her. Yet you still think your time is better spent on here than with her.

Sometimes people are too busy looking up instead of looking in the mirror.

Last edited by heavywalker; 04/13/15.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You obviously are not listening... here I'll give it again.

Prayer won't do chit to fix her to your bidding... fix you, God helps those who help themselves.

Originally Posted by krp

Not reading any other replies...

This is the exact time of life when one or both of you get through and hit 40ish. Passing their athletic strength, attractive prime, still kinda have it but can feel it going.

Years of kids and feeling the other partner hasn't appreciated all you've sacrificed and worked.

You have just enough viability left if you ditched it all and lived for yourself. Follow that secret dream you had.

40s is a dangerous time in a marriage.

Good luck, you can get through it. Make this next chapter about her.

Kent

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Fireball2's Wife
this is very entertaining, the wife left for a drive so she wouldn't say anything she regretted. Maybe the wife got tired of the husband complaining of him not being the center the attention, of her accent and her culture, and her parents (which by the way live half a world away and are rarely welcome to come visit) the wife works 10 and half hour days, drives two hours for work and still has to come home cook, clean and make sure she is in bed by eight 30 because her husband says he needs the sleep. yes also the other complain is that she wakes him up in the morning when she has to get up at 5 am to do it all over again. yes, also the three kids, yes she should be grateful that he took her in with three kids, especially when she solely supports them and has to attend every school event by herself because the husband is too stuck in the computer for hours on end visiting with his forum friends that do not care if lives or dies. bipolar, that was the last diagnoses for the second wife. respectfully a hard working woman that is fed up. thank you

You're well and truly fugged now dude! lol

So to sum it up:

Fireball is a loser. Wife is tired of his crap. Wife is smart enough to check the internet. Fireball got caught running his mouth.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Roy,

All I can tell you is that I once got a divorce. Three weeks later I married the same woman again. That was 37 years ago and we're still together. I guess we needed a vacation. I wish you well on your journey.

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by eyeball

So, uh, why have you been watching Fireproof, Sam? smile

Fireproof isn't just about relationships on earth. It's about establishing a strong relationship with Christ and finding strength through him.

Maybe if you piss drunk cocks went to church more than twice a year you'd realize this.

Travis

Thats why i was wondering why Sam watched it.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why am I surprised? What a bunch of mal-adjusted pricks. Where did all the good people go when you jerks arrived? Wish they'd stand up for decency and tell you all to go pound sand. Since they won't, I will.
You guys are an embarrassment to all the good people on this site. The silent majority. Just plain trash in my opinion.
There's no shame in asking for help. No shame in needing support. What kind of a man cuts down another when his marriage is in trouble? Damn poor character that I'm sure your parents must have taught you.

As for my wife posting under my name, that's her problem not mine. She burned a bridge I didn't expect. I would never do that to her. I don't care what she did, if it came to it, I'd walk away before I'd deliberately hurt her. Who wants to live like that? And what kind of man acts like you all?

Making jokes about my wife giving you a [bleep]? Really? That's plain trash. Pure trash. Glad I don't know a one of you. You can all kiss my ass.

I dont know who is most at fault in your marital problems, Fireball, but you should know what to expect, unfortunately, when you have been a member here and have cast your pearls before swine.

The only solace is you have more proof the Lords words are proven true again here on the Fire. The same thing, in fact, happened to Him.

Take care and God bless, eye.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/14/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 1,647 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,993
Posts18,520,267
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.