Cooking on these pellet grills feels like cheating, it's just sooooo easy.

Anybody know the warranty on the Blazin Grill and does Traeger still insist that you use their pellets or void the warranty?

I have a Memphis pellet grill, I like it quite a bit better than the Traeger I owned but comparing the two isn't really apples to apples. It's double walled stainless, dual independent pellet hoppers, convection fans, meat probe, controls temps very accurately from 180 to 650F in any weather, made in the USA and bumper to bumper 5 year warranty...BUT...I got a really good deal on a demo, if I had to pay retail or near that for one of the double walled models I'd have to think about it. They do make a competitively priced single wall unit.

I know a lot of guys who use the Rec Tec brand pellet grilles and are very happy with them. Powder coated, single 40lb pellet hopper, 10 guage stainless fire box, controls from 180 to 500F and I believe a 6 year warranty the large one is less than $1K. It is not made in the USA.

I once visited a place where BBQ was a verb, Canadian whiskey was the norm and no sweet tea on the menu. Hell on earth for a Southern boy!!