Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Just talking amongst friends and family, really feels we are approaching the "tipping point" that has been discussed for so long.

Feel it?

Proud NRA Life Member
GB1

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I've had that feeling a number of times. Nothing happened. So my guess is no, nothing major will happen.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
You mean that, is what it is feeling. Since about 2008 actually.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Just talking amongst friends and family, really feels we are approaching the "tipping point" that has been discussed for so long.

Feel it?

Then you definitely don't want to [b][color:#3333FF]read this...[/color][/b]

eek

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I suspect that much of today's goings on are a complete non-issue to most of the masses. They don't pay attention or care as long as their entertainment is unaffected.

Now if the web were to go down for a month, there would be hell to pay.

Last edited by 1minute; 06/26/15.

1Minute
IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Feel it?

Then you definitely don't want to [b][color:#3333FF]read this...[/color][/b]

eek

Again, I consider that aiding and abetting......they are committing a crime by being here and anyone who provides assistance of any kind is committing a crime.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Nothing is going to happen.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone made mention of cancer in the when did "it" start thread, I think that's an apt analogy.

I don't think anything is going to happen at this point, rather those that a clue are seeing this as when the Dr. tells you the cancer has full metastasized. Your shoulders slump as you come to the realization there is nothing left to be done except making the most out of what time you have left.

And the problem isn't isolated to the clowns in DC and your state capitals, it's the clowns that put them in those positions and keep elececting them back those positions.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Nothing will happen because entitlements aren't taken away and the people that need to do something are at work so they can't. That and for the most part people are apathetic because it's not happening "here" it's happening "out there".

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 1minute
I suspect that much of today's goings on are a complete non-issue to most of the masses. They don't pay attention or care as long as their entertainment is unaffected.

Now if the web were to go down for a month, there would be hell to pay.

this, unfortunately

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There is something always going to happen. However many Americans are too engrossed with their "dumb phones" to pay much attention.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Feel it?

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There's just not nearly as much to give a [bleep] about as there used to be.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Feel it?

I do too, and worse, I have the feeling that the communists are going to make it happen if it doesn't.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Maybe how about that we've been lied to, and the National debt is really 30 trillion, and that the official announcement, of our dollar being worth zero and China moving in, will come out on July 15th?
Won't be a takeover. Its more like an eviction....

Last edited by Wyogal; 06/26/15.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Feel it?

I do too, and worse, I have the feeling that the communists are going to make it happen if it doesn't.

^ This. Think it's been percolating in the backs of many of our minds for some time now. We've been witness to a number of national events containing orchestrated elements. It's the orchestration (that relatively no one talks about), rather than the events themselves, that concern me.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

P
PVT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by sandcritter

Feel it?

^ This. Think it's been percolating in the backs of many of our minds for some time now. We've been witness to a number of national events containing orchestrated elements. It's the orchestration (that relatively no one talks about), rather than the events themselves, that concern me.

^^^THIS^^^

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sandcritter

Feel it?

I think it's coming.

It has gained lots of momentum and is moving faster than ever before.

There will be surprises in store for us as well. Whatever plans you may have conjured up will probably have to be re-thought. You can bet they have a model and a response to that model for each scenario.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What's so scary about all of this is ISIS is laying there like a snake in the grass just waiting for it to happen. And then they strike.

And of course at that point China and ROW moves in to simply protect their US interests, which they have every right to do.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeez, the handwringing and moaning on here is at record levels.

Raise your kids right, love your family, work hard, play harder, eat good food, drink good booze, enjoy life.

Most of the chit cried about on here today won't mean chit in a few months, just like it always has happened here on the freakshow.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 3,039 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,618
Posts18,533,005
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.