Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That's about what her opinion is worth......free.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
...the Governor...

laffin'

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
An indication she is running.

laffin' some more

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
BOWSINGER rushing in to defend the "honor" of the attention-whore in ... 10... 9...

You're right about a lotta things.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You're all slacking, should have posted pic ASAP:

[Linked Image]

That's two despised media figures in one pic!! smile

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 1minute
Did they drop her, or was the contract simply up?

6/23/15 Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is launching a publishing project soon, Politico today reported. She did not renew her contract with Fox News; the separation was amicable.

As we reported yesterday, SarahPAC will be very active in 2016. Politico reported that SarahPAC donors will be receiving a 30 minute DVD chronicling her effect on the GOP over the past three election cycles.

The Sarah Palin Facebook Page cover photo was changed at midnight to this:
"I didn’t get into government to do the safe and easy things. A ship in harbor is safe, but that’s not why the ship is built." –Sarah Palin

Much more to come...

Last time I saw Sarah was on FOX with Hannity some time ago. Her standard six minute slot gave him her usual bump in the ratings.
Best to look elsewhere for the reasons for the split.

Sarah is clearing her decks and running out the guns to do something...
I am looking at the first week of August, just before or just after the first debate on FOX. I also do not think anyone is going to have a big breakout from that debate.
Here are a few of the quotes and reasons why I say this:
"She also recently promoted the release of a "full-length" video about her. The promotion included the words, "You ain't seen nothin' yet". The promotion included snippets from other Republicans, many of whom are running for President saying nice things about Sarah Palin."

"On the 4th of July she sent those who subscribe to the Sarah Palin Channel an email, an email which needs to be read very carefully. The critical words are "August 1st", "all of my content will be free" and "and I’ll be right there with you doing the same on Facebook, SarahPac.com, and on the road as we confront a critical choice in 2016."

“She remains a huge conservative force on Facebook, with 4.5 million fans – twice that of Rand Paul, who has the biggest reach in the 2016 field. She also has 1.15 million Twitter followers.
Palin’s Facebook page got a new look at midnight, including a new cover photo with a quote from her announcement speech in Dayton, Ohio: 'I didn’t get into government to do the safe and easy things. A ship in harbor is safe but that’s not why the ship is built.'”

“The St. Augustine Tea Party Examiner has been conducting polls for the past four years of the over 5 million visitors in the historic district of St. Augustine, Florida. They ask only American citizens of voting age and most of them are from every other state in the union.
“Who would you vote for Sarah Palin or Hillary Clinton?
January 31,2015 Palin 74% Clinton 6% Neither 20%
April 18, 2015 Palin 79% Clinton 7% Neither 14%

Who would you vote for Sarah Palin or Jeb Bush?”
April 25, 2015 Palin 55% Bush 37% Neither 8%”

AND finally there is this quote...
"She is going on the road and it's about confronting a critical choice in 2016. It's not about supporting Congressional candidates as she has been doing."

First of August, we will see what course has been set by the USS Sarah.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 07/09/15.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
“The St. Augustine Tea Party Examiner has been conducting polls for the past four years of the over 5 million visitors in the historic district of St. Augustine, Florida. They ask only American citizens of voting age and most of them are from every other state in the union.

Really! This could get interesting.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sarah is clearing her decks and running out the guns to do something...
I am looking at the first week of August, just before or just after the first debate on FOX. I also do not think anyone is going to have a big breakout from that debate.

First of August, we will see what course has been set by the USS Sarah.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Thanks, I get a royalty ever time my picture pops up.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Slant News? China blog?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JGRaider
That's about what her opinion is worth......free.

The Undefeated to Air on NewsMaxTV July 11
http://us4palin.com/
NewsMaxTV will air The Undefeated July 11 at 8 PM ET / 5 PM Pacific.
The Undefeated was produced in 2011 by Stephen K. Bannon. It debuted in Pella, Iowa.

As I reported in “The Undefeated”: From Right and Left, Part 1
The movie was born when Governor Palin approached Rebecca Mansour, a close aide of hers with the directive to request Stephen K. Bannon, a conservative film maker produce a video series documenting her accomplishments – specifically as Mayor of Wasilla, Chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, and Governor of Alaska, before and afterbeing chosen as John McCain’s running mate in 2008.

Gov. Palin also wanted to set the record straight about why she resigned office after serving 31 months of her term, a decision that perturbs some potential supporters. Bannon agreed on one condition: that it be a full-length feature movie and that Victory Film Group finance the $1 million cost.

Breitbart’s Tony Lee said, The Undefeated “reaffirm what Palin supporters like about her while presenting a solid case to those who may be on the fence about Palin that she cannot only be a strong executive but that she can and has had a history of winning over independents.”

NewsMAX TV is available at DirecTV channel 349, Dish Network channel 223 and Verizon FIOS Channel 115, on iOS and Android devices, and directly at NewsMaxTV.com

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If I didn't have to pluck my nose hairs with needle nose pliers on July 11th I'd probably watch that.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Old Bow is as loyal as a hound dog in heat when it comes to sister Sarah. She may no longer be on Fox (or anywhere else!) but she will always be #1 in Bowsinger's pants!

Palin/Trump 2016! Cruz is out!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by RickyD

Really! This could get interesting.

Great news.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Old Bow is as loyal as a hound dog in heat when it comes to sister Sarah. She may no longer be on Fox (or anywhere else!) but she will always be #1 in Bowsinger's pants!

Palin/Trump 2016! Cruz is out!

You would have to look up with a telescope to see low.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I didn't have to pluck my nose hairs with needle nose pliers on July 11th I'd probably watch that.

Gees,..I can't imagine what Bows is going to be like the day after he watches that?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I can't imagine why any conservative GOP's wouldn't like Palin. For any of you light footed pillow biting dems out there, you have your hero in there now and you are getting what you deserve. It's a shame the rest of us have to share in it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Gees,..I can't imagine what Bows is going to be like the day after he watches that?

I already have my copy. Gave one to SPANO, but of course he trashed it.
Looking forward to the new movie. "You ain't seen nothin' yet"

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

I already have my copy. Gave one to SPANO, but of course he trashed it.
Looking forward to the new movie. "You ain't seen nothin' yet"

Any nude scenes?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wish all those dumb ass's would stop calling her "Gov." Palin.

She walked away from that tile the same time she walked away from her sworn oath and the people of AK of her own free will for no other reason than personal gain ($$$$$).

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 77 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,628
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.