Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
If the facts are as advertised in this Daily Mail story . . . it's time to start boycotting Target.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...saying-blame-stabbing.html#ixzz3gdSzX0VH

Target deserves to be boycotted regardless. It's just Wal-Mart for people who are too full of themselves to shop at a Wal-Mart, anyway.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Target is just an empty Walmart. every one I have been in is so empty it has made me wonder if they were closed and I didn't notice.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The one's I've been in have a lot of check out lanes. Think they're know for name brand cheap [bleep].

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Go into a Target once every 2 years or so. The hacking a few years back has hurt their sales. Sayonara MOFO's

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
'We have sued Target, because they failed to keep Allison safe... Meadows's lawyer said.

Nobody see this?

Sure Target is wrong, but the initial suit is from the girl claiming target has a duty to provide her with safety.
So what is Target to do? Have a TSA screening at the front door?

No business is responsible for you.
You are responsible for you.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i went in the one here once, it smelled so bad in there i had to leave.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When one opened in Wichita Falls MANY years ago, I went in to check it out. Never been back since the Sporting Goods manager PROUDLY informed me that Target did not stock ANY 22 shells, or other ammunition.

I told him they wouldn't last long in Texas.

I over estimated my fellow Texans.... Target is still open. grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
There was an article that gave an account where the "hero" had chased the stabber into the Target, from another location and seperate stabbing, once inside the the Target he stabbed the teenager. If that's true then Target could have a legitimate lawsuit against the guy

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
I don't have much use for big box stores but we were pretty pleased with the Target pharmacy in Wasilla until our insurance company made us switch to mail order this year.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
WTF! I need to rethink my shopping.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The Target in our area has outstanding food prices and we shop there every week. But that is about it. You can get almost everything else they have at Walmart for much less...except the quality of food. Target has the quality of a Kroger for about ten percent cheaper.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by mart
I don't have much use for big box stores but we were pretty pleased with the Target pharmacy in Wasilla until our insurance company made us switch to mail order this year.

We like our Target pharmacy and the store is closer and cleaner than WalMart.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12
There was an article that gave an account where the "hero" had chased the stabber into the Target, from another location and seperate stabbing, once inside the the Target he stabbed the teenager. If that's true then Target could have a legitimate lawsuit against the guy

That might be correct, but the ability to sue in that instance is flat ignorant.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If the facts are as advertised in this Daily Mail story . . . it's time to start boycotting Target.
Why?

These facts?

Michael Turner, 50, was at the big box chain's location in East Liberty when he confronted attacker Leon Walls, 44, and wrestled him away from his victim Allison Meadows.

Walls had rushed into the Target and was pursued by a group of men including Turner before he grabbed the teenage girl as a hostage and stabbed her twice before the dramatic intervention.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...saying-blame-stabbing.html#ixzz3gvGlpp95
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The "hero" was in the group that chased the other guy into the store, thus putting a stranger to both men at risk when the scumbag chase-ee grabbed some girl and stabbed her.

How can someone who assisted in causing the stabbing be a hero?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RickyD
Why?

These facts?

Michael Turner, 50, was at the big box chain's location in East Liberty when he confronted attacker Leon Walls, 44, and wrestled him away from his victim Allison Meadows.

Walls had rushed into the Target and was pursued by a group of men including Turner before he grabbed the teenage girl as a hostage and stabbed her twice before the dramatic intervention.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...saying-blame-stabbing.html#ixzz3gvGlpp95
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The "hero" was in the group that chased the other guy into the store, thus putting a stranger to both men at risk when the scumbag chase-ee grabbed some girl and stabbed her.

How can someone who assisted in causing the stabbing be a hero?

He isnt...tgats why he's being sued

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,062 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,043
Posts18,482,094
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.