Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12
). 15 years on the road gave me ample experience to know when someone is a dumb [bleep]
But you'd have to be smart to know that and you're just not. Poor dumb little gitem.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RJY66
Is not damning the entire police force because a few cops come unglued the same as damning all gun owners because a nut shoots up a movie theater or school? I'm thinking it is.

That depends a lot on the actions of the non-nuts, on both sides.

TX is TX, but it isn't Birmingham in 1955. Saying a Medical Examiner would risk censure to save some idiot trooper's career is, IMO, a hell of a stretch.

To cover up Ron Brown's murder? Probably. Much more sinister forces/powers at work there.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Is not damning the entire police force because a few cops come unglued the same as damning all gun owners because a nut shoots up a movie theater or school? I'm thinking it is.
There are some good honest cops out there. Unfortunately there is no shortage of bad ones.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You're just another dishonest scumbag cop defending the deplorable actions of another. I've seen the thin blue line for myself and know beyond a shadow of doubt it is very real. You're also no brain trust and therefore incapable of meaningful evaluation as to the intelligence of someone else.

BH are you at the same time protecting the THIN BLACK LINE just like you say the Leos are protecting the thin blue line.
Sounds like you could be a hypocrite?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is not damning the entire police force because a few cops come unglued the same as damning all gun owners because a nut shoots up a movie theater or school?
The difference is when some nut shoots up a school or a movie theater, nearly all of the other gun owners condemn him for it. When some cop comes unglued, most of the cops here defend his deplorable actions.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Wtxj
You're just another dishonest scumbag cop defending the deplorable actions of another. I've seen the thin blue line for myself and know beyond a shadow of doubt it is very real. You're also no brain trust and therefore incapable of meaningful evaluation as to the intelligence of someone else.

BH are you at the same time protecting the THIN BLACK LINE just like you say the Leos are protecting the thin blue line.
Certainly not protecting blacks but blacks are people too. Watch the video and tell me you'd want your wife or daughter treated that way.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by antlers
Is not damning the entire police force because a few cops come unglued the same as damning all gun owners because a nut shoots up a movie theater or school?
The difference is when some nut shoots up a school or a movie theater, nearly all of the other gun owners condemn him for it. When some cop comes unglued, most of the cops here defend his deplorable actions.
Yep. Shows you the depth of their integrity.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Antlers-

How many of the cops here defended him? Your claim of "most" just isn't so.

(The next response will be that all the cops didn't come out and openly ridicule him)

As if:

1-As if I should. I haven't even watched the video. I don't care enough about the trooper or the activist to click the link.

2-As if it would matter. Even when I've stated "that cop was wrong and needs to get punched in the dick", there have been posts within minutes about how "all cops" approved of the bad guy. Condemning the cop won't make a hill of beans difference to the usual crowd here.

3-As if random internet personas who claim to be cops are actually under some sort of obligation to the other internet personas to comment about social issues on demand. Nobody is under any sort of obligation to anyone else here.

And in light of #1 and #2, why would I bother with #3?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wtxj

Certainly not protecting blacks but blacks are people too. Watch the video and tell me you'd want your wife or daughter treated that way.

I have watched the video BH. I'm sorry but my family is just not that kind of family. No law trouble, no jail time, no drugs we are just boring I guess. If my wife gets stopped, we just do what the LEO wants. He's got his reason to stop someone so if he/she wants to see the DL or for someone to get out of the car we just do it. Leo has the control, right or wrong.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
So, Blue, about 16ish years on?

I only say this as that's pretty much my take on things and has been for a bit.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by NH K9

George

FWIW. I only reply for the entertainment

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't use drugs either and I haven't even been pulled over since 1999. My job requires an indepth background check and drug testing as a condition of employment. Still I'm not naieve and don't believe I'm immune to being caught up in a police clustephuck by a bully with a badge one day. If you believe you and yours are, you're delusional.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That is because police officers cannot do wrong(either by statute or non-enforcement) so long as they are not doing it to another police officer.

Police know they have to stick together because after seeing most civilians condemn the actions of a fellow civilian, they know at least some of those civilians aren't going to laud the action just because a police officer does it.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

George

That's pretty much why I read them.

And.....right on time here's Sherp! Sweet, a laugh before I rack out.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Antlers-
How many of the cops here defended him? Your claim of "most" just isn't so.
(The next response will be that all the cops didn't come out and openly ridicule him)
As if:
1-As if I should. I haven't even watched the video. I don't care enough about the trooper or the activist to click the link.
2-As if it would matter. Even when I've stated "that cop was wrong and needs to get punched in the dick", there have been posts within minutes about how "all cops" approved of the bad guy. Condemning the cop won't make a hill of beans difference to the usual crowd here.
3-As if random internet personas who claim to be cops are actually under some sort of obligation to the other internet personas to comment about social issues on demand. Nobody is under any sort of obligation to anyone else here.
And in light of #1 and #2, why would I bother with #3?

Congratulations. You've come up with a response that can compete with Clinton's of "...well, that depends on what you think the meaning of the word 'is' is...". Lukewarm and non-committal to the Nth degree.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No signs of a struggle my fuggin azz ! After what I saw and heard on that video I'm not buyin' it. The coroner is likely as crooked as the cops. And the fact that she's now dead whether via suicide or murder is a seperate issue to the despicable behavior of the cop at the time of her arrest. Look, I'm not as gullible as alot of the guys here who want to believe most cops are honest. I've seen WAAAAAAY TOO MANY cops here locally be removed from the force for everything from evidence tampering, to lieing under oath, police brutality, stealing drugs from the evidence room and reselling on the street and rape and that's just off the top of my head. There are lots of scumbags in uniform out there.

Cheer up!

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get ya! whistle

Actually you did say one thing in here today that I agree with...

I don't care that she is dead. That's all on her. Rich, poor, black, white, pot smoker or not.

She made that choice to end her own life in the way she did.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't use drugs either and I haven't even been pulled over since 1999. My job requires an indepth background check and drug testing as a condition of employment. Still I'm not naieve and don't believe I'm immune to being caught up in a police clustephuck by a bully with a badge one day. If you believe you and yours are, you're delusional.

I guess I'm just lucky.
I have been pulled over plenty of times in my early driving history, last time about 3 or 4 years ago. Trooper didn't even walk up to window, just wanted me out of car and back with him. Damn, I just got out and went to the back of the car. From the cars plate, he already knew anything he wanted to know, knew I had a current DL, knew I was currently insured (yes that's in the system here in TX.) knew I had a CCL. All he wanted was to know why a whitebeard had called me in and what was going on between me and him. See I gave him an Italian wave cause he was blocking the left lane for over 10 mins. I had driving to do.

So I glad you have met the standards for your company and keep meeting the standards. Same thing I have done for my life.
I just think I have found out I can't protect all the souls out there and if they want to be stupid that's up to them. All she had to do was sign the warning, that's it, but this lady choose to challenge the LEO.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

George

That's pretty much why I read them.

And.....right on time here's Sherp! Sweet, a laugh before I rack out.

Well if you were as big a loser as Sherp the Twerp, you be lonely on a Saturday night too,

Besides it's way too dark for him to go chase sheep

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Whole deal is fishy as hell, but one I don't think will ever be proven. Don't know if its been mentioned before and not going to go through the entire thread now. And I think that most of the LEO's here would know more about it.

But where the hell was she supposed to have gotten the plastic bag???????

Saw one photo of the cell in the news which showed what looked like a 32 gallon plastic trash can in her cell. Trash can liner, like any form of plastic bag when rolled and twisted tightly stretched and once released, makes one hell of a garrotte... I would think that any LEO would know that.

So when officers normally remove any thing that can be used as a weapon upon booking why would they have left something so simple and easy to have not been overlooked.

Phil

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
most of the cops here defend his deplorable actions.

You're the one that said "most". Care to prove it or just admit that it's bogus.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,399 guests, and 806 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,505
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.