sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by sherp

Not at all.

I suppose you will have to dig deeper for insults now? Why are you not proud of the deputies for having the balls to flash bang a toddler and then call it all good?

Only a twisted mind like yours would take a tragic incident, mis-characterize it as a purposeful act to score points.

^^^^^

How is my mind twisted if I am agreeing with the authorities who investigated themselves and found nothing wrong with their own actions?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My mom is a county commissioner in Habersham County. You want the truth of the matter, pm me, don't talk schitt about a sheriff and the community until you know what really happened.
Don't know sherp but I know a douchebag when I see one

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Not trolling at all. LE like being recognized for their actions in controlling civilians, but they hate being 2nd guessed in Federal court.

Show us where the LEO's took exception to being second guessed by the Feds - as reported in the news article.
Once again sherpola drags in his....................argument.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by bigwhoop; 07/28/15.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by billy336
My mom is a county commissioner in Habersham County. You want the truth of the matter, pm me, don't talk schitt about a sheriff and the community until you know what really happened.

I am saying the Sheriff and the whole department are great and the civilians in the community suck....same as every town in America.

Are you saying the opposite is true?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I am saying the Sheriff and the whole department are great and the civilians in the community suck....same as every town in America.

You must be either be hallucinating or you have an awfully poor understanding of the English language.
I'm not wasting anymore time with this.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Not trolling at all. LE like being recognized for their actions in controlling civilians, but they hate being 2nd guessed in Federal court.

Show us where the LEO's took exception to being second guessed by the Feds - as reported in the news article.

LEO's nationwide hate being 2nd guessed by the Feds. Hell, police hate having anyone question their authority even during a sexual assault. Just throws salt in the wound when it is the Feds since the officer can end up in prison after having their own agency investigate them and give a thumbs up to everything they want to do.

Can you point us to any officers that want to sit in Federal Court explaining their activities under oath? Especially with the recent advances in video recording?

Pittsburgh, but it isn't like a carpenter in Pittsburgh drives a nail differently than a carpenter in Habersham.

http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/guard/ch4.htm

"According to John Ginger, a federal monitor assigned to Pittsburgh, the federal government does not purport to substitute the judgment of its monitors for that of local police administrators, but rather “the government is simply asking for ‘good management.’ ”[72] But many officers have expressed strong opposition to federal intervention of any kind. Michele Papakie, a police spokeswoman in Pittsburgh, explained that some officers had not accepted changes required under the consent decree the city signed in 1998.[73] She also said the federal monitor’s presence makes officers uncomfortable"

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

You must be either be hallucinating or you have an awfully poor understanding of the English language.
I'm not wasting anymore time with this.

I didn't miss a thing. The department reviewed it and called it all good.

Everything was smooth sailing till the Feds brought up this silly lying to get the warrant crap.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Shep: Get a life!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Shep: Get a life!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I do have a life.

Why do you not want The Operators at the SO to be recognized for a job well done?

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Sherp 1 question have you ever had to make a life or or death decision in your life

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blanket
Sherp 1 question have you ever had to make a life or or death decision in your life

Every decision a person makes is potentially life or death.

Civilians are responsible for those decisions(with their freedom and finances) while local/state police have immunity from criminal prosecution and tax payers to pick up the legal fees for their actions so they don't have to think much about what they are doing since it will not cost them their freedom or accumulated wealth. Usually, it is only when the feds get involved that trouble begins for an officer who has harmed someone.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Civilians are responsible for those decisions(with their freedom and finances) while local/state police have immunity from criminal prosecution and tax payers to pick up the legal fees for their actions so they don't have to think much about what they are doing since it will not cost them their freedom or accumulated wealth. Usually, it is only when the feds get involved that trouble begins for an officer who has harmed someone.
sherp you are full of crap

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How about sharing the truth of the matter with all of us?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

sherp you are full of crap

Not at all.

If that were the case, you could have gave us a list of numerous examples of officers successfully prosecuted outside of Federal court and their prison sentences as well as a list of settlements paid for directly out of the officer(s)' pockets.

Not sure why you have taken offense at my posts praising police for being so all powerful.

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

How about sharing the truth of the matter with all of us?

That already made the news where the county and state investigated and found everything happened the way it should have so no charges there. Everything was going great until a Federal grand jury intervened.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Sherp, all you do is post crap. You are simply a troll that want's to stir up the pot

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Sherp, all you do is post crap. You are simply a troll that want's to stir up the pot

Not at all, I post news that has happened.

Speaking of crap, why do you not like the SO being recognized for their successful raid and having compassion extended to the deputy who is being persecuted in Federal court simply because she had to lie to get a warrant?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Bless your little pea pickin' heart your speshull! But twerps tend to be that way... blush

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 25classic, 58 invisible), 2,690 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,296
Posts18,487,032
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.