Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe

His latest business venture is America.

I think that is the bottom line with Trump. Well said.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I would love to see Trump against Hillary.

"Hillary and I are both very rich. Obviously, I'm a lot richer, but Hillary's financial disclosures show that she and her husband are worth around $250 million. That's really rich by almost any standard.

Now, everyone knows how I made mine. I've been very, enormously successful in business. I've built an empire. But what has Hillary done to make her money? She has been a lawyer. Unlike most people, I like lawyers. I've got hundreds, maybe thousands of them who work for me. But none of them who work for me are worth that much. She has been the first lady of a small state. She has been the first lady of the United States. She has been a U.S. Senator. And, of course, the secretary of state.

In all those jobs, her highest salary was probably $300k a year. That is a nice salary, but as many of you middle class people out there know, it isn't rich. So, how is it that someone who has touted herself as public servant her whole life and who probably made $300k a year is now worth hundreds of millions of dollars?

I'll tell you how, she was bought and paid for by rich people like me. THAT is what is wrong with America. And you had better damned well believe that those rich people want and expect something for their money. I did."

How does Hillary survive that brutally truthful attack? I don't see how she could. And he is the only candidate who can make that amazingly simple and effective attack.

A brilliant white-hot poker that rings the populism bell.

Good stuff, send it off to his campaign.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have the suspicion that the media will not attack the Trump campaign, unless and until he wins the nomination, because he is too good at handling their attacks. Until then they will take the easy path, which is what they're doing when they frame it as a sideshow.

If Trump becomes the nominee of the Republican party, he will get virtually no serious interviews, but the talking heads will take what he says on the campaign trail, twist it around, and use it to make him look like a fool, which may not be hard if they keep an arm's length distance from him.

I'm not surprised Trump is doing well. I am surprised he's on top by so much, but as the candidates get winnowed he won't draw much new support. I'll be very surprised if he is the nominee.

Best case scenario is that Trump insists certain issues be on the table, gets lots of attention for them, and at some point withdraws and throws his support to someone he says he has influenced to take up those issues.

Worse case scenario is that he stays strong all the way to the convention, wins enough delegates to be a serious power broker, but fails in a brokered convention to get the nomination he feels he earned. That's what will push him to run as a third party candidate. Then we have 0bama's so-called "third term."

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

I'm not surprised Trump is doing well. I am surprised he's on top by so much, but as the candidates get winnowed he won't draw much new support.

He gains more support daily.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

I'm not surprised Trump is doing well. I am surprised he's on top by so much, but as the candidates get winnowed he won't draw much new support.

He gains more support daily.

Travis

It's still very early. Keep watching.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
TRavis:

Trump is Hillary's Manchurian Candidate. He will take out all on the GOP side that can challenge Clinton and then take a dive. Enjoy the show but don't buy into the sales pitch, he is taking you for a ride.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I can't believe that some of the media is questioning Trump's ability. Look at everybody else running. What's their abilities? For the most part they're just another crop of lyin' ass career politicians.

Also,..Trump is competitive as *hell*. He likes success. As far as I'm concerned, the last 3 administrations have been failures. Trump wouldn't want "failed President" on his resume'. He doesn't need to use the Presidency to feather his nest. It's already feathered. Success to him as President would be to leave the country in much better condition than he found it.

We can banter back and forth about ideology all day long,...and I've done as much as that as anybody. But the reason I like Trump for President is, He's smart. He understands large scale money and finance. He's a very tough negotiator, and he *hates* failure.

His time in office would be spent making international deals to improve America's economic status. If you want to get an audience with him to discuss gay marriage or that mean old Confederate flag,...good luck. He doesn't have time for your nonsense. He's got a business to run.

His latest business venture is America.

Yes. I still believe Cruz has the same ideology, but he doesn't have the (financial) ass and media history that Trump does. I'm squarely in the camp of anybody outside the establishment that can win.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Everybody check your feet. Somebody stepped in something.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good gracious, there's been a digital bowel movement....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hahaha...cybershit.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Yes. I still believe Cruz has the same ideology, but he doesn't have the (financial) ass and media history that Trump does. I'm squarely in the camp of anybody outside the establishment that can win.

According to my Follow the money thread; Cruz has raised over 50 million, way more than most.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Watch and learn boys.....You are all distracted by shinny objects. 9-9-9 ring any bells

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
TRavis:

Trump is Hillary's Manchurian Candidate. He will take out all on the GOP side that can challenge Clinton and then take a dive. Enjoy the show but don't buy into the sales pitch, he is taking you for a ride.

Why on earth would a guy like Donald Trump run interference for and take orders from the Clintons?

At this point, even if it had started out that way, he doesn't need Hillary. He can be the nominee and then beat her.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Watch and learn boys.....You are all distracted by shinny objects. 9-9-9 ring any bells

999 was one-hell-of-a-lot better than what we have now.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

,...and Walt *hates* Trump.

How can Trump get a better endorsement than *that* on the Hunter's Campfire?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It's still very early. Keep watching.

Steve.

You won't learn anything by watching. You'll learn by talking to people.

Republicans that spit on Trump 30 days ago are in his corner. Like I said, he can still blow it, but he's a looooooooong fugking way from plateauing.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
TRavis:

Trump is Hillary's Manchurian Candidate.

If I were a liberal, I'd be nervous too.

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TRUMP AND CRUZ PARTNER TO STRIP PLANNED PARENTHOOD’S FUNDING

As Breitbart TV previously reported, Trump announced he would support a government shutdown to defund Planned Parenthood following the release of a series of investigative videos allegedly showing the organization’s top medical personnel engaged in the sale of aborted baby body parts.

“And I was also in support — if the Republicans stuck together, you could have done it with Obamacare also,” Trump said on Monday’s Hugh Hewitt Show. “But the Republicans decided not to stick together.”

As Politico also reported, Cruz attempted the same strategy in 2013 in an effort to defund Obamacare, which resulted in a 16-day shutdown of the federal government, but still left President Obama’s signature healthcare reform very much alive.

Trump blamed Cruz’s Republican colleagues for leaving him in the lurch.

“And they left a few people out there, like Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX),” he continued. “You know, they left a lot of the people that really went in, and wanted to do the job. And you know what, if they stuck together, they would have won that battle.”

The GOP-led Senate failed to advance legislation Monday to defund the nation’s largest abortion provider.

Cruz, who – unlike other GOP contenders – has refrained from criticizing Trump, has said, regarding Planned Parenthood, Republicans must “use every tool available to stop funding what appears to be a criminal enterprise.”

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
TRUMP AND CRUZ PARTNER

Hey, look.

It's the Republican ticket....

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ingwe
JoeBob: I hope you are right. Im afraid he will come out of this debate looking like an ass clown...

And I hope I'm wrong.
I would be very surprised if Trump came out of a debate looking like an ass clown. If he did, he would be just one ass clown in the veritable sea of ass clowns that make up the GOP lineup. I am a Republican, and for the most part, am profoundly disappointed in my party.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (10Glocks, 3dtestify, AlleghenyMountain, 44mc, 7887mm08, AussieGunWriter, 15 invisible), 1,473 guests, and 841 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,259
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.