Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This, should be very, very interesting.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course they are , they gotta destroy it to protect her

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
with how many months warning?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ole_270
with how many months warning?

Seizing it NOW, based upon her failure to comply with a Federal judge's order that tolled on Friday.

This ain't Congress playing patty-cake; this is a Federal judge. It's a whole new ball game.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now will Barack's DOJ cover Hillary's six or will Barack throw her under the bus and push Uncle Joe into to the fray as the savior of the DNC?

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Now will Barack's DOJ cover Hillary's six or will Barack throw her under the bus and push Uncle Joe into to the fray as the savior of the DNC?

Hussein and Hitlery have hated each other since Day One.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Of course they are , they gotta destroy it to protect her

Mike

This^^^.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The fun is about to begin............sittin' on pins and needles, I wanna see this bich branded!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Now will Barack's DOJ cover Hillary's six or will Barack throw her under the bus and push E Warren into to the fray as the savior of the DNC?
fixed it wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager

Hussein and Hitlery have hated each other since Day One.

You bet.....marriage of convenience.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Before or after she degaussed it?

Last edited by teal; 08/11/15. Reason: spellin

Me

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by teal
Before or after she degaused it?

Thanks, I learned a new word!

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I doubt this means much
She has had plenty of times to tidy things up.

NRA Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Before or after she degaused it?

Now, how the f'k should anyone know that? Also, data recovery is a damned good art these days (ask the IRS).

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Whether any legal action occurs,..who knows?

But you can bet your ass that there's an NSA file that contains everything that went out and everything that came in on that computer.

That's why Hillary's e-mails became an object of attention.

Bottom line,..some people in powerful positions don't want Hillary to be the Democratic nominee.

The question is, who do they want?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was just making a poke at the situation Sean.

Data recovery is pretty amazing - I had clearance to see most everything on that server that's been mentioned.

I just don't think she'd sit on anything super incriminating this long - knowing the eventual end game.

1. Does a Fed judge have the authority to order the recovery of data? How and with whom?

2. Does the Fed judge have the security clearance necessary to read the emails? TS/SCI - not likely

3. What's to prevent some 3 letter agency wonk from finding his own federal judge to shut this whole thing down - in the name of "National Security" due to unsecured classified info and nothing happens to Hillary?

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Data recovery is pretty amazing - I had clearance to see most everything on that server that's been mentioned.

I just don't think she'd sit on anything super incriminating this long - knowing the eventual end game.

1. Does a Fed judge have the authority to order the recovery of data? How and with whom?

2. Does the Fed judge have the security clearance necessary to read the emails? TS/SCI - not likely

3. What's to prevent some 3 letter agency wonk from finding his own federal judge to shut this whole thing down - in the name of "National Security" due to unsecured classified info and nothing happens to Hillary?

1. Yes.

2. Perhaps, and under the scope of investigation, likely.

3. Nope. The jurisdiction lies with this court as the server and the rest were within his jurisdiction and the agencies can travel just as easily there as anywhere else.

This is the same judge that bitch slapped NSA for the metadata collection, and the same one that did likewise to the W administration over indefinite detentions at GITMO without charge or trial. He's known to be "abrupt".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

1. Yes.

2. Perhaps, and under the scope of investigation, likely.

3. Nope. The jurisdiction lies with this court as the server and the rest were within his jurisdiction and the agencies can travel just as easily there as anywhere else.

This is the same judge that bitch slapped NSA for the metadata collection, and the same one that did likewise to the W administration over indefinite detentions at GITMO without charge or trial. He's known to be "abrupt".

We may also want to consider the very distinct possibility that she has enough on those servers and e-mails still remaining to bring down Hussein Obama, too. Think about it; they have hated each other since Day One. She had to know that if Hussein had a chance to throw her under the bus, he'd take it. She's not stupid, and she's incredibly vengeful. Essentially, a "you may have gotten me, but I'm taking you and all yours down with me" play.

Now, consider that delicious possibility whilst everyone is throwing in the towel...

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Now, how the f'k should anyone know that? Also, data recovery is a damned good art these days (ask the IRS).

Assuming anyone (the powers that be) wants the info out.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 14,377 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,221
Posts18,543,833
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.