Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell
But this is happening a few hundred miles from me and a few hundred yards from America...not that anybody cares.

http://elnarcotube.com/videos-del-narco

As part of a study course, I was instructed to visit the websites goregrish and bestgore, been watching those crazy dopey beaners for years now.

The politicos that WONT secure our borders need a one way flight down there.

Trump Won!

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The rest of the country yawns.

NIMBY

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m
The rest of the country yawns.

NIMBY

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...is-car-in-busy-southlake-town-square.ece

Published: 22 May 2013 11:44 PM

SOUTHLAKE — The 43-year-old man who was gunned down in an apparent targeted assassination in Southlake Town Square was a married father of three teenagers who is believed to have practiced law in Mexico, the town police chief said today.

Juan Jesus Guerrero Chapa was shopping with his wife Wednesday evening in the hour before he was shot numerous times while sitting in the front passenger seat of his car.

Police Chief Steve Mylett said during a news conference that he could not confirm media reports that Chapa has worked for a Mexican drug cartel.

"I have not been able to confirm it through the federal sources that we have, and I’m not in position to make any formal statement on that," Mylett said.

The targeted shooting took just seconds, the chief said.

Chapa’s wife was loading packages into the rear driver’s side seat of their car about 6:45 p.m. when a man exited a rear door of another vehicle and shot Chapa. The gunman got back in the vehicle, and the driver fled the scene. Shortly after 4 p.m. Thursday, Southlake police released two still images of the gunman’s vehicle, which was described as a white sport utility vehicle with champagne-colored trim at the bottom. The first three letters of the license plate may be "BHY," police said.

The slaying was captured on security video, but Mylett said the footage will not be released. Nine shell casings were found at the scene, though it’s unclear how many times Chapa was hit. He died at Baylor Medical Center Grapevine.

“Obviously the nature of this homicide, the way that it was carried out indicates an organization that is trained to do this type of activity,” Mylett said. “When you’re dealing with individuals that operate on such a professional level, certainly caution forces me to have to lean towards that this is an organized criminal act.”

The chief said Chapa’s wife is under round-the-clock protection, which will continue indefinitely. The couple’s three children are in their teens, he said.

“I do not believe there is any further threat to our community,” the chief said.

Murders are extremely rare in Southlake, where the last homicide was reported in 1999.

“This could have happened in any community anywhere in Texas or anywhere else,” the chief said. “This will continue to be a safe community and we will do everything in our power to make sure that we bring those responsible to justice.

Mylett said he has asked for assistance from the FBI, Drug Enforcement Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Anyone with information should contact Southlake Police Det. Karl Moore with the at 817-748-8127.

Twenty or so cars were in an area cordoned off by police tape at the Town Square, an indication of how crowded the shopping area was at the time.

Brianna Norwood, 17, whose car was among those sealed off, said that her vehicle was parked next to the victim’s and that she and her two friends had dropped off shopping bags in the car less than a minute before shots rang out.

Norwood said her group was walking to the Mi Cocina restaurant and didn’t see the shooting. At first, she said, they didn’t believe what they heard were gunshots.

“I haven’t ever been near anything like that in my life, so it was unusual,” Norwood said. She noted that children nearby witnessed the incident.

She said she thanked God that her group had decided to grab dinner instead of packing into the car.

Tom Fogarty, a former resident who was visiting from Boston with family members, said he was shocked when he heard the gunshots. He said they didn’t “sound like they do on TV.”

Shootings like Wednesday’s don’t happen in Southlake, he said.

“To come here and do this in broad daylight in front of people and children, it just had to be someone making a statement,” he said.

Southlake resident Jacob Gullion said he saw the victim’s car riddled with bullet holes. This is freakin’ in our own back yard,” he said in disbelief.

The slaying is the first in years for the affluent suburb, which is in northeast Tarrant County and southern Denton County. In a recent Dallas Morning News review of North Texas’ top suburban neighborhoods, Southlake was ranked No. 1. Among the criteria considered was safety from crime. The city’s median home value is close to a half-million dollars.

City Council member Carolyn Morris was on the scene Wednesday night. Southlake “is a family place, a safe place,” she said.

“We still feel very safe,” said council member Pam Muller, who was also at the square.

//////////////////////////////////////////

I've shopped at Southlake Town Square, it's White as F*CK and very nice. This very public episode has already been swept under the carpet by all of the elected officials in the area: "Shop!! Shop!! Nevermind that public assassination...."

Last edited by gonehuntin; 08/15/15.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Perhaps we should release a few Circus Lions along the border and let them get killed.

I really enjoy seeing how your brain works at times.

good stuff

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Gonehuntin, we had a drug related beheading about 10-15 miles from my house.

Retired cat herder.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty soon it will be time to weed the garden ourselves.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Advice. Get all the weeds on the first go round! wink

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Perhaps we should release a few Circus Lions along the border and let them get killed.

good stuff

You ain't seen nothing yet. laugh

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

good stuff

I've received grief my entire life, both at work and away, for the things I've said. I always remind those people that they should actually be grateful for the things I DIDN'T say, but thought.

Lots of people that know me, think I have no filter, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I only let a little out.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

good stuff

You ain't seen nothing yet. laugh

I've been wondering about you old man.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I see exactly where you're going with that and it's so disgustingly true.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Ones kept by overly abusive mexican handlers. Get a twofer!

Last edited by kaywoodie; 08/15/15.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
It's what happens when LE ignored illegals because response is unfunded.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Being in the country is not against any STATE law, remember? Only the Federal Government can do anything about it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Looks like I gotta load more bullets.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Don't ask me. All I know is that the Government of the United States of America could stop it and hasn't, nor will they allow the States to do so.

As a retired Ga. State LEO, I came to realize this, and I ask you the same question which was put to me. IF you were offered a job to fix a problem (which should take only a short time to get to the root of the problem), and was told only that the boss would give you anything and everything you needed...No questions asked... as long as you worked on the job, and if you COULD FIX the problem quickly; WOULD you finish the job quickly...or would you continually find more *complications* to keep the job going (even though there were none, really)?

In a [Round-about-way] that is what is going on today with all this BullSchitt. The govt. can deny it all they want, but the truth is: If they curb the problem quickly---WHICH THEY CAN,---Then they're out of a job, and then they're out of money--FREE MONEY--from out of OUR pockets, so they keep playing games to keep the "WAR ON DRUGS, and this "IMMIGRATION" problem going on. SO....For however long goes on these "Problems", so does the money keep coming in...and [Job Security] stays intact.

The SURE-FIX would be to *Neutralize* any and all 'MULES' bringing these Illegals and drugs across the border and leave them where they fall, send the illegal followers back with the warning that if they get caught coming back across...they will get the same, I guarantee you....It would not take but a few times to get the message across, and things will dry up....Quickly.

Just my $.02

WILL

DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF:......IT'S ALL SMALL STUFF!
D@MN; I miss my meds.
THE WINDS OF TYRANNY HAVE SHIFTED. BETTER TIMES AHEAD.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

720 members (1eyedmule, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 10ring1, 007FJ, 83 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,728
Posts18,494,782
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.