-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hi guys. Always so much negative online. I like sharing positive experiences as well. I bought a used shotgun that once had a burris fast fire red dot on it. It just came in the bag and wasnt mounted. I went to stick it on an ar and it was bad. It also had a 8 moa dot which wasnt very useful. It said on the package it only had a 1 year warranty. I called burris and asked anyway and they said no matter what is stated on the package all their products are forever warranty. Sent it back and also requested a 3 moa dot sight if possible. 2 weeks later it arrived and its a 3 moa dot too. Cant beat that customer service. Just wanted to share!

GB1

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
I've only had to us it once and have nothing to complain about they turned it around in less than 2 weeks.

J
JSH Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I sent in 2 different used handgun scopes acquired that had dust or debris inside. Both were returned within 2 weeks cleaned up and checked out. I had no complaints.

The few times I have needed customer service with firearms/reloading companies I have been mostly impressed. This has included Burris, Springfield Armory, RCBS and Redding. Lyman was the only one I can recall being disappointed in.

R
R
I bought a used Eliminator and it didn't come with the remote to activate the range finder. Called Burris to order one and when I asked what it was going to cost me the simply said don't worry about it and they shipped me one free of charge. Not even a shipping fee.

Same scope a few months later when I finally got to sighting it in, seemed like every time I fired I had to take the battery cover off and spin the battery because it was losing connection. Called Burris and even told them it was purchased used. They said no matter how I obtained it, it was still covered. I shipped it to them and they were able to determine that a wire had come loose and was unable to be repaired. They shipped me a brand new in the plastic scope and even apologized for the inconvience.

My hats off to Burris's customer service

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Burris company has changed hands over the decades. If your one experience is any indication, they have markedly changed their customer service ways since I bought one of their 2x7 handgun scopes for my S&W 629 44 mag.

After only a few shots, debris started floating around inside. I sent it back for warranty repairs. Upon remounting and test firing again, the floating debris problem returned once again. I vowed then and there to NEVER do business with them again. And I can truthfully say I kept my word.

At my age, life is too short to have to fool around with sub-standard products. Most irksome of all is the seemingly pervasive influx of Commy Chinese goods that are part and parcel of retail sales at every turn.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They, and some others, may have finally figured out that in the era of the WWW the word, good or bad, gets out and might affect the bottom line. I like to complain as much as anyone, but would rather say good things when possible.

What fresh Hell is this?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 11 invisible), 1,455 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,306
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.