Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Everyone keeps saying god help us when they allow women in combat arms units. Hell their been 31B females for yrs and I seen them in Afghanistan on patrols. Back in 09 one the Troops was coming from Deysie to Gardez they got caught up in a TIC they had a Female troop with them she got out of the truck and was laying down fire with the boys. ol 1Sg was telling her shoot over their shoot there she was rocking and rolling. Hell she got more trigger time than half the U.S Army does right now, in that incident one guy lost his leg and another lost his arm. I tell you those Cav boys were pretty damn proud of her... Now rewind to Iraq 2007 that same unit had a medic (male) freeze on them they hit an IED then a TIC Soldier's were down guys yelling for doc and this medic sat in the truck like a little bitch telling people he wasn't going to get out he wasn't going to die. They left him the truck but once they got back to the COP he was relegated to clinic duty.

Kurds have found this to be no problem at all.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Next

[Linked Image]

This is an Army thread, lets keep the pictures of Coasties out! blush grin

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't wait for the Sealettes. I am woman hear me roar.
Patricia Schroeder must be having an orgasm right now.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
When I went through AIT, it was on a post that included female trainee's.

During the 15 mile road march, male soldiers were required to hump a 60lb pack. Females did the road march with no pack.

I have to wonder if on their third time through the march, these girls carried the same packs as their male counterparts.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have no problem with these women putting their asses on the line and will probly out do some of the men, because they have more to prove.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Wouldn't it work just fine if they had an all-female unit of Rangers to fight together?

That would make too much sense and not create the lack of cohesiveness and stress and in service pregancy rates the liberals are wanting.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Sounds like a lot of pee pee on the parade. I am proud of, and support ALL of our soliders. To these women I say WELL DONE.

Well done in what? Getting hired. Have they gotten the job done in a safe and effective and efficient manner already?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You detractors are knuckleheads.

Most of the women I know in roles like this worked twice as hard to get there as the men, and I've been in the service for nearly 40 years.

I notice you're not talking smack about all of the men eliminated due to the "lower standards."

These two are trailblazers, and I welcome them into the leadership roles that they have earned.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
2x4s burn real good, especially if your house is old and you rip them out of an inside wall. smirk

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Maybe the 24 Hour Campfire can do a groupbuy on a bumper sticker that reads:

I support some of the troops, some of the time!

blush

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Oh yeah. It is not unusual for female sailors leaving ship after 6 mo at sea to have $20-30 thousand in their duffle bags. One enterprising young lady had $70,000 in cash. Very lucrative for some to be on ship nowdays.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/014590.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
those of you bitchers and moaners that actually have Ranger Tab, sound off.

Others, STFU.

I dont have one, I think these women are certified bad a$$es

John Stark.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball

Oh yeah. It is not unusual for female sailors leaving ship after 6 mo at sea to have $20-30 thousand in their duffle bags. One enterprising young lady had $70,000 in cash. Very lucrative for some to be on ship nowdays.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/014590.html

Based on your in depth knowledge of todays Navy?

Gained as an oilman in Texas?

Or wait, no, you were a commissioned Peace Officer, right?

Or was it a Doctor?

I forget, you post so much.

Quit running down the troops and re-posting crap you have no knowledge of.

Sycamore

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yeah, i just foot part of the $47,000 dollar cost of training a swabby. Why should i care if its a waste in the cases of the preggies on board.

http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2...tes-unplanned-pregnancies-among-sailors/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, i just foot part of the $47,000 dollar cost of training a swabby. Why should i care if its a waste in the cases of the preggies on board.

Jesus God that was a stupid post.

John Stark.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Let them have their own submarine full of women for all i care.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by David_Walter

Jesus God that was a stupid post.

God said to mix male and female soldiers on front lines?

What is wrong with them having their own battalions?

Last edited by eyeball; 08/23/15.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Good read here that was written before the women started the course.
http://weaponsman.com/?p=2814

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I like to hear of more great and wonderful things the liberal PC crowd has led our country into.

Motor voter registration? F and F? NSA and the IRS intimidating us? Free health care? Free flights from central America for illegals? Releasing illegal alien felons back in the general population? Free sex change operations for the mentslly ill and free abortions while within 5-10 years hip and knee replacements- real health care- will be rationed? Free condoms in prison? Free needles?

Im waiting.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Good read here that was written before the women started the course.
http://weaponsman.com/?p=2814

F facts Dodge, get with the program. Getting nookie on the front lines is important and exciting. This is serious. I mean, its not a joke like our national debt or Iran getting the bomb or something like that. wink

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,428
Posts18,507,499
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.