-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nothing wrong with a couple of blokes having a dust-up online.

But for the record I've never seen MD insult anyone - counterpoints sometimes firmly put, yes. No insults though. And very helpful.

He seems like a gentleman from what I've seen and heard.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And for the record thanks to all who've contributed to this thread because in between all the muck I have learned a good deal!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman
Redding dies get an immediate swap to a carbide ball or one of their tapered expanders.

Have you tried the Redding "floating" expander buttons ?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JGRaider
OT is a joke. Nowhere else can you get repetitive, accepted, applauded recommendations like using a tactical reticle for max 300 yard shots, offer a differing point of view, then get PM's from mods whining about an opposing view, especially when you oppose what that Illya dude says........NOBODY does that and gets away with it.

Ironic that you posted this completely unsolicited comment that had nothing to do with the topic in the same thread where you excoriated a guy for acting like an ass for no apparent reason.

And you wonder why you have personality conflicts with folks over there. You just illustrated the reason better than anyone else could. Your issues ain't about a "different point of view," and the only "PMs (you) get from mods" are in response to the ones you SEND to mods, b!tching about something because you have tissue paper thin skin. Just like there, you also initiate the same PM b!tch sessions here too.

One can't help but wonder why you would choose to lurk in such a worthless forum DAILY and waste your time in a place that you devote so much time criticizing. I just checked, and you logged in 11 minutes ago.

Ted
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You're FOS, as usual. Mr Finn asked, so I responded. Read the thread. Shouldn't you be over there kissing all of your buddies' asses, like you always do.

Reason I logged in is I'm curious about the LAW rifle thread, for the record.

This lardass ed guy is an ass. You obviously didn't read the thread after that brilliant comment.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Larry Root again ? Sure smells like his stench...

They're soulmates.

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You're FOS, as usual. Mr Finn asked, so I responded. Read the thread. Shouldn't you be over there kissing all of your buddies' asses, like you always do.

Reason I logged in is I'm curious about the LAW rifle thread, for the record.

This lardass ed guy is an ass. You obviously didn't read the thread after that brilliant comment.

Exhibit B.

"For the record."

I think you're better off playing over on Optics Talk. They like telling people how great they are over there like you do.

No, you didn't just "respond to Finn," Finn "responded" to you. YOU brought up your same tired complaint about OT totally out of the blue, and this isn't the first time YOU'VE done so. You like to feign outrage over the slightest perceived insult, that you bring on yourself. You like to dish it out, but you can't take it. It's childishness.

Your issue with OT has its genesis from an argument you had with another member YEARS AGO who didn't happen to share your same opinion of the Nikon 82mm Fieldscope. You took it personally, and you've had a weed up your azz over OT ever since. Now, "as usual," you play the victim, acting self-righteous when someone calls out your obvious hypocrisy.

Yeah I read the whole thread, and agree Ed was being an ass.

As were you..."as usual."

Last edited by RifleDude; 08/25/15.

Ted
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thinking Rick needs a new forum, "Fight Club" where keyboard commandos duke it out and side bets are taken.

Jesus will approve, as soon as he finishes the lawn.

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by bobnob17

But for the record I've never seen MD insult anyone - counterpoints sometimes firmly put, yes. No insults though. And very helpful.

bobnob17

No worries mate, MD only problem is his underwear is too tight and it makes him exceeding grumpy. And I'm very well adjusted, have a great sense of humor but some of the people here just don't understand.................

[Linked Image]

Years ago in the Enfield forums my friends from OZ and I got along just fine and loved my good taste in rifles and beer.

[Linked Image]

What I mean bobnob17 is how many Americans do you know who can loose a Enfield postal match to the Australians and loose gracefully?

[Linked Image]

Or fully understand Australian sports ethics.

[Linked Image]

In closing bobnob17 if you haven't noticed the inmates are running the asylum here. And some of them even admit they get away with it here and not in other forums where they would be put in time out or even banned for their comments.

And you would never see this kind of behavior in a British or Commonwealth forum.

[Linked Image]

And sorry for the small size photos, I cleared out my Photo Bucket account of all my old Enfield photos some time ago, and had to go find them on the net again.

"BUT" I did find a full size image of a helpless little Koala Bear for MD to pick on the next time he thinks he needs a target to pick on.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Send me a PM if you want to start crying about OT again Rifle and spare these folks the pain of watching you acting like a teenage girl.

As to the Nikon 82ED, I have no clue what you're referring to.

Last edited by JGRaider; 08/25/15.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by bigedp51
Originally Posted by bobnob17

bobnob17

No worries mate, MD only problem is his underwear is too tight and it makes him exceeding grumpy. And I'm very well adjusted, have a great sense of humor but some of the people here just don't understand.................

[Linked Image]

Years ago in the Enfield forums my friends from OZ and I got along just fine and loved my good taste in rifles and beer.

[Linked Image]

What I mean bobnob17 is how many Americans do you know who can loose a Enfield postal match to the Australians and loose gracefully?

[Linked Image]

Or fully understand Australian sports ethics.

[Linked Image]

In closing bobnob17 if you haven't noticed the inmates are running the asylum here. And some of them even admit they get away with it here and not in other forums where they would be put in time out or even banned for their comments.

And you would never see this kind of behavior in a British or Commonwealth forum.

[Linked Image]

And sorry for the small size photos, I cleared out my Photo Bucket account of all my old Enfield photos some time ago, and had to go find them on the net again.

"BUT" I did find a full size image of a helpless little Koala Bear for MD to pick on the next time he thinks he needs a target to pick on.

[Linked Image]

I thing this guy is the offspring of Larry Root and Little Twig.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Redding dies get an immediate swap to a carbide ball or one of their tapered expanders.

They have a floating one other than the carbide ball?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yuengling shows good taste in beer?

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
At least he's consistent. And I suspect you know what Emerson said about consistency.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I wonder what beer hobgoblins like?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Send me a PM if you want to start crying about OT again Rifle and spare these folks the pain of watching you acting like a teenage girl.

As to the Nikon 82ED, I have no clue what you're referring to.

Exhibit C.

The only one "crying about OT," is you, obviously. You are, after all, the one who brought it up. Again.

And you know damn well what I'm referring to, but your lack of maturity prevents you from taking responsibility for your own behavior.

Thanks for continually proving my point. You're doing well.

Last edited by RifleDude; 08/25/15.

Ted
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
At least he's consistent. And I suspect you know what Emerson said about consistency.

With all due respect (yeah right) MD you are the biggest a$$hole in this forum along with your douchebag buddies. So grow up and try and at least to act like the respected writer you think you are.

Your rating at Amazon tells it all, John Barsness (Author, Actor, Director)

I agree, a child actor, it fits, and if you had written something worthwhile I would have remembered.

And the review at Amazon tells the real story about your ability.

By CA Mike on March 27, 2015

Okay, I gave it a 2 star because they shipped it to me properly and in time.

As for the content, I didn't believe the other 1-2 star reviews and purchased the DVD anyways.

However, the other reviewers were right, there is nothing on there that I do not already know or am already doing in regards to precision reloading.

If you are on a budget, you can learn everything you need to know about precision reloading on Google and Youtube!

P.S. You could even try selling the Vern Juenke machine at your website and see if it compensates for you lagging DVD and book sales.

And guess what just appeared in my mail box John Barsness (Author, Actor, Director) AKA Mule Deer.

Below the PM sent to me here.

"FWIW, I share your view entirely. I am a bit shocked at his change in attitude recently, and very disappointed in his lately acquired arrogance. Don't leave this forum. I'm sure there are many reloaders like us that have learned the hard way, know what has worked for us, and prefer not to get into BS discussions like the one you're in. You're right, there is a cult that seems to believe he is God. I can name several posters here who KNOW what they're talking about and would agree with you. And me."

And its not just me MD, I have read other comments in reloading forums about you. And you need to BACK OFF and rethink your approach in this forum when talking to other people. Because if you don't your headed for a down hill slide that you will never recover from. So rethink what your douchebag buddies are dragging you into and doing to your image MD.

Last edited by bigedp51; 08/25/15.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Amazon reviews are like ass holes, anybody can show theirs. And one rotten one proves nothing.

Kind of like your posts.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They have a floating one other than the carbide ball?

Yes. It addresses the issue being discussed here. It could be what your referring to if it's the carbide floating ball expander pin assembly.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Did the reviewer consider that a person who's already checking/turning necks, monitoring runout, et cetera isn't the intended audience?

Is a book on advanced calculus, a subject likely well beyond what 99% of people know about math, a bad book because I'm already conversant with what's within its covers?

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (160user, 12344mag, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 31 invisible), 1,732 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,459
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.