Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Heavy Walker- Good advice, thanks, I am sure that would work, but it's a pretty nice looking gun and I am partial to originality, I will struggle with it for a bit longer before I yield/give in to another stock.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Peator; 09/04/15.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Is the scope in the bottom picture the same one in the upper two pictures?

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Is the scope in the bottom picture the same one in the upper two pictures?

No, bottom looks to be a Vari-X-II while the top is clearly a bushnell.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I switched that Japanese Bushnell out for a Vari X II, 3-9x. Both are great, it really just come down to I like the looks of the leupold a little more.

You posted while I wrote- correct, the top is a bushnell banner 2-7x, Japanese, and a really nice scope. The leupold is just a little classier and seems period correct as well.

Last edited by Peator; 09/04/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like light rifles. This one is a 6.25 lb 284; buck was at five hundred yards.

[Linked Image]

Bear was at about a hundred yards.

[Linked Image]

Handles well and is accurate.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Finally, some Krylon touch-up>

[Linked Image]

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 09/04/15.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Peator,

No need to come crashin' outta the closet...it weren't my intent to horn you up. Hint. Bless your heart.

That piece of fhuqking schit,is an even bigger POS than surmised,which is VERY fhuqking impressive. Congratulations?!? Wow +P++!

NICE forked-horn.

Sooooooooooooo fhuqking Laughing!.................

'3rd,

Was on a Cast & Blast today,looking to start another Legend...but got hung up Castin'.(grin) The Sleeper BABLR 7-08 is a hoot!

[Linked Image]

Had Sister pass a Bear with it at 50yds,that I might notta should have let her given the pass to. Wasn't fretting 162A-Max at a 2500fps launch,doing their thang on Booners.

Tryin' hard not to scratch it's pristine paint................(grin)

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick, don't you have a Marlin 336 in the pile somewhere?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Handles well and is accurate.

[Linked Image]

Someone drew a dick on your target.

Me

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I feel ripped off. That’s a lot less weird cuss words. I guess you just lost your mojo for a minute? Did you cut back on my account?. Man, I was just fooling around with you B.S. I think more is better. Bring Back the cuss words. More weird cuss words! They're so clever- like "cast and blast", must feel good to share neat stuff like that around the net.

Kidding aside- gun safety Dude! I hate to see a young person with a loaded gun in her ear.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Stick: I love those pics of the big fat blacktails.

Only hunted the Columbian version, and they aint as big, or as fat...not to mention those orange horns.

However, I look better in the pic with them than you do...... cool

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Groove,

Marlin doesn't and never has made anything worth a fhuqk...other than the 39 and it's lineage.

I've got (3) of 'em.

Tough to get offa the Anschutz channel.

[Linked Image]

A centerfire that won't eat good boolits,is simply a POS...................

Peator,

I'll feign my "surprise" that if a Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk's best move is to wax eloquent on a piece of fhuqking schit BSA,in a piece of fhuqking schit chambering,wearing a piece of fhuqking schit stock,suffering piece of fhuqking schit bases/rings...that they also schelp around the fenced pasture with a round chambered in the spout. Congratulations?

I remain fairly certain,that even if you could arrange that much fhuqking STUPIDITY...that a BLR's hammer must be cocked. Don't let that horn you up. Laughing!

After you make such a "Big Change" on a POS such as the Goat Fhuqk you suffer,generally how long do you have to wait to shoot it? Days,months or years? Laughing!

Another 162 Booner,if only to fuel your Imagination and bolster your Pretend.

[Linked Image]

I hear good thangs about a right proper Cast & Blast and it seems that light/handy rifles get the most exposure. There just might be a pun,intended. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Not that a pistole doesn't have it's place. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Actual use,is how Legends are born. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hoping the cat don't get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,as you relate more from the EXCITING World of The Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk Chronicles.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Dude this is getting pretty lame. I say your gay so you say Im gay, I say bring the cuss words, all the sudden there’s less cuss words, I point it out and now we’re back to lots of cute words. I say gun safety and all the sudden you’re defending your gun safety. The trick is not to let your opponent pick the subject, you look weak.

Another trick is when the winner say it’s over, it’s over, and everything that comes after starts to sound like a desperate attempt at catch up. You can go that way or just let it go like I am about to do.

Over.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why do you have to look at it as being "opponents?"

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If a person makes it his habit of projecting a non-collegial tone in all of his posts over the course of a decade, isn't that a trend? If a person's tone isn't collegial, or at least neutral, isn't it antagonistic, unsociable, unsocial, aggressive, argumentative, bellicose, belligerent, combative, contentious, disputatious, pugnacious, quarrelsome, scrappy, truculent; inhospitable, inimical, and/or unfriendly?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes; good synonym workout!

My point is the only thing the responder can control is how he responds--doesn't have to follow suit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Correct me if I've misunderstood what you've posted, but are you saying that it is OK for some people to post in a boorish/offensive/rude manner, but not OK for others to respond in kind?

While you and I might prefer constructive, polite, and positive dialog, some people seem to lack the ability to respond in a like manner. There are likely many reasons for their lack of manners, but whatever the reasons, is there really any excuse for being discourteous/impolite?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Correct me if I've misunderstood what you've posted, but are you saying that it is OK for some people to post in a boorish/offensive/rude manner, but not OK for others to respond in kind?

While you and I might prefer constructive, polite, and positive dialog, some people seem to lack the ability to respond in a like manner. There are likely many reasons for their lack of manners, but whatever the reasons, is there really any excuse for being discourteous/impolite?

No, and no. PM sent.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Peator, it is a dance. Stick saw you wanting to be in the center, so pulled you out to promenade with him on the floor, strut your stuff.

Change the tude and follow the lead.

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'gwe,

It's too early for Ruby Red Bruisers...but it won't be long.

They tend too look like this,now.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

But it IS coming and won't be long.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

If I recall correctly...it's a purty good time..............(grin)

Peator,

I'll feign my "surprise",that was only "news" to you...in regards to how amazingly fhuqking lame you are. The "trick" really ain't that tricky and all you gotta do,is pry your kchunt from the couch and good luck on arranging that! Bless your heart.

I find myself on pins & needles,awaiting the fascinating R&D you've bestowed your esteemed Goat Fhuqk and all the "findings" you'll be able to share. Give or fhuqking take. Laughing!

It's your Imagination and please feel to Pretend that which you most need to hear,as you continue your "hardcharging" and sort out being stumped by a piece of fhuqking schit rifle.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,because you are doing "great".

Laughing!..................

260Gal,

Besides being a Whining Do Nothing Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...as you seemed to have "forgotten" yet again,about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Though in fairness,you do suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I will happily take the time to use words little enough,that even you will be able to understand,as I rub your nose in your INCREDIBLE fhuqking Stupidity.

Or set on your kchunt and Whine some more.

Laughing!................

3rd,

Point is,it's easy to cypher who do shoot a smidge and who don't. I get it that Joe Average is indeed a Clueless Dumbfhuqk,as soooooooooo many here eloquently attest obliviously. It'll come as a "surprise" only to them,that there is a faction of folks who have the faculties to accrue savvy and are rather at ease with facts being spelled out plainly. I'm rather at ease,in painting them purtiest of pictures and connectin' them dots happily,but some IQ is requisite and that of course is the greatest of hurdles and precludes everyone being able to play. That'd be THE funniest fhuqking part.(grin)

Whiners will ALWAYS find a fhuqking reason to Whine...if only because it's the only fhuqking move they've got. Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

The Real Ninja Whiners,will go so far as to concoct Delusions of Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as frosting on their Hissy Fits,but the Poor Poor STUPID Kchunts cain't always remember said "decree" and making "the stance". FUNNY schit! I enjoy how "real" their Imagination and Pretend are to them.

For some reason,they ALL give The Rifle a wide fhuqking berth.................(grin)

Woof,

Only fair to let THE Dumbest of fhuqks,have as much slack on the rope as they wish. It'd be rude not to.(grin)

I just might enjoy leading folks to water and watching 'em not drink.

Rifles talk,yet noone listens.

Hint...............

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
That last pic does it for me. grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,823
Posts18,477,875
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.