Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I'd have no problem at all if Carson was the GOP nominee.

I could vote for him with ease.

Carson-Fiorina

Cruz-Fiorina

But, we'll get our azz handed to us if Trump goes 3rd.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In December of next year Trump will be crowing about making A Democrat president. He'll claim the title of king maker and tell the Republicans to [bleep] off.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Love your positive attitude. Take a dump, you're obviously backed up.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Its fun watching Walker tank

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Unless something unforeseen crops up Trump is going to win it.

I'm really surprised that anyone who has followed politics for any length of time believes this. Look at a year before the 2008 election - the frontrunners were Rudy Giulliani and Hillary Clinton.

Fact is, Trump is a real longshot. He's leading in the polls now, but has the highest unfavorability rating of any GOP candidate. He's going to have a hard time ever polling higher than he is right now.

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Powerguy

He's like a robot that needs to reboot when a question comes up and he doesn't have a pre scripted answer.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by wildbill59

He's like a robot that needs to reboot when a question comes up and he doesn't have a pre scripted answer.

Walker is floundering badly. Quite astonishing given his conservative political gravitas in Wisconsin. He recently allowed that maybe we should build a wall on the Canadian border to keep terrorists out. crazy Uh, newsflash Scott, the Canadian border is a bit longer than the Mexican and so far, we have no evidence of terrorists coming in through Canada. Why would they when Mexico is such a piece of cake?

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wildbill59

Walker's just another Kochsucker.

P
PVT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
It's still ridiculously early in this race. Trump and Carson are making people think, and that's a good thing. Cruz is steadily raising money and speaking the truth when he gets a chance. My money is still on Cruz.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Carson is an easy to like soft spoken intelligent man

That said, I don't see how he has any capacity to be an effective president.

I don't dislike the man at all - but its about learning curves and Carson is going to have a huge one if he were to be elected.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Walker is floundering badly. Quite astonishing given his conservative political gravitas in Wisconsin. He recently allowed that maybe we should build a wall on the Canadian border to keep terrorists out. crazy Uh, newsflash Scott, the Canadian border is a bit longer than the Mexican and so far, we have no evidence of terrorists coming in through Canada. Why would they when Mexico is such a piece of cake?

Jordan

Plenty of Jihadists in Canada...and the border is open...some reporter recently brought a fake bomb across Lake Erie. Nobody noticed...

5/20/15 “Canada's police arrested 10 young people at Montreal's Trudeau International Airport on suspicion of planning to travel to Syria to join Islamic State (Isis). The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) said that the passports of the 10 suspects had been seized.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA

I don't dislike the man at all - but its about learning curves and Carson is going to have a huge one if he were to be elected.

Carson's solutions make more sense than Trump's...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

The Wisconsin unionistas have chimed in, if anyone gives a schit.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Don't underestimate the man in his ability to come up to speed on difficult concepts quickly, or to be able to determine the right intelligent people he needs on his team in order to perform appropriate duties (or to replace them if and when necessary).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PVT
. Cruz is steadily raising money and

He should be. His campaign sends about 15 e-mails a day.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 4ager

Don't underestimate the man in his ability to come up to speed on difficult concepts quickly, or to be able to determine the right intelligent people he needs on his team in order to perform appropriate duties (or to replace them if and when necessary).

^^^^^^^^

This.

The man is a neurosurgeon for Gods sake, he's made plenty of split second life and death decisions....and they don't hand out Phds in Neurosurgery to stupid people.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Carson's solutions make more sense than Trump's...

maybe but that alone doesn't get you elected President.

I'll just say it - For 2016, I don't want a woman and quite honestly, given the state of race relations, I don't think the country needs another black president.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/01/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Well you can't be a Republican or a conservative don't you realize The Doctor is black. I can just imagine the attacks that man will suffer from the race baiters. He is a smart and pleasant person and easy to like. I am just not sure he has the killer instinct needed to win. The last two we put up didn't and the result is the pos we have in office now. He might be a VP pick I would give him my vote over anything the dems have, not to mention some of the top tier Republicans.
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Yep, 450 days and a lot can happen. And this thread by Fost, really gives me pause that anything, EVER will change:
GOP SELLOUT

And I still don't trust Trump...
You and me both. He's been a lifelong democrat and a HUGE supporter of Bill & Hill.

And his ego is a bit out of control. I don't like a guy like that with the launch codes when a pizzin contest breaks out with Putin.

I'm DELIGHTED to see Ben Carson surging.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by PVT
It's still ridiculously early in this race. Trump and Carson are making people think, and that's a good thing. Cruz is steadily raising money and speaking the truth when he gets a chance. My money is still on Cruz.

Cruz was/is my pick even before the campaigning started. But Cruz could do more good over a longer period of time on the U.S Supreme Court.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

maybe but that alone doesn't get you elected President.

I'll just say it - For 2016, I don't want a woman and quite honestly, given the state of race relations, I don't think the country needs another black president.

I want the best we can get. I couldn't care less what color or which sex they are.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

701 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 73 invisible), 2,987 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,642
Posts18,512,316
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.