Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
to translate this for me...
"The government controls the weather anyway

Until the HAARP transmitters’ duty cycle and output power pulses are either dialed back or turned off altogether, California will not have sufficient rain to saturate the ground and replenish reservoirs. The West coast drought is a deliberate engineered catastrophe. Weather options and derivatives are now being traded on Wall St. if you can believe it. Betting on the weather on Wall St. is now taking place. The people operating the Phased Array / HAARP transmitters and scheduling the jets to dump chemical aerosols in the skies in preparation for incoming Pacific storms are entirely responsible for preventing rainfall / precipitation in California. If a strong El Nino does occur and dumps rain all season it will be a result of the HAARP transmitters being turned off and not killing off the low pressure systems’ cores with intense heat from focused RF power - AS IS BEING DONE NOW. None of California’s politicians have the technical knowledge or scientific curiosity to understand what is being said here. Today’s NOAA satellite watervapor attached. Note the dark circular areas and oblong wedge shaped dark areas in the satellite photo; those are the HAARP transmitters’ targets to block or redirect weather systems. Typically they are stationary but they can be moved at will - as is the case with a high pressure dome over Texas that is now moving East to West back to California to block an offshore moisture field."

—426hemi, Ready Nutrition

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Have RWE ask his co-worker... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It is mixture of hogwash and bullchips, of course. It's based on one true fact: the HAARP project was real.

The conspiracy people fail to note, however, that there has been no change in California's drought - even though the HAARP project ended in May of 2014.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The single thing that I never hear anyone bad mouth are the thousands of planes we fly in the nation's atmosphere every day, each of them burning tens of thousands of pounds of fossil fuel which ends up in the atmosphere and raining down through it.

I have yet to hear the worry-warts say they need to think about giving anything up - which makes me think nobody actually believes in the human caused climate change deal.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
After 911 when they shut down all of the aircraft the sky was a deep beautiful blue something we do not see in Cali. very often. when they started flying again it went away.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sooooo, Gus's handle on another site is 426hemi? grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think the HAARP here in Alaska is shut down and given to the University.......so you can rest now as our weather sucks also.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by funshooter
After 911 when they shut down all of the aircraft the sky was a deep beautiful blue something we do not see in Cali. very often. when they started flying again it went away.

During the period when commercial aircraft were not flying there was a measurable difference in solar radiation striking the earth, aircraft produced water vapor was found to help offset "global warming". Do a little google search and the data is out there.
Climate variation is more complicated than current computer models have been programmed for.

Last edited by 86thecat; 09/20/15.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Have RWE ask his co-worker... wink

I'm not RWE's co-worker but I have a large roll of tinfoil (well, alunimumum, I couldn't find any tin) that could make many hats. grin

I got it at the warehouse store. I've even thought about lining the roof of my "work home" RV. So I might be qualified to "translate"?

Aliens, no one has mentioned the aliens, not the border crossers but the little green men kind (they are not illegal because we don't have any interstellar laws yet. We really need to get started on that).

That HAARP stuff, High Altitude, RF transmitters, etc. All derived from alien technology. DO you really think we could have thought that stuff up? Not without help from "above" and I ain't talkin' about the big Fella.

You can find out all about this stuff on the internet. You guys should know that by now. Just "Google" it. (there's another thing we puny humans didn't come up with. Google is an alien consortium. In a few years they will know EVERYTHING about everyone, where we eat, drink, shop, hunt, sleep, make "whoopie", etc and then they can take over)

Once they get the drought over Cali settled in, it's going to be snowstorms over the Chihuahuan desert, 8 months a year.

Zombie killer bullets? Hornady has to start making Alien Killer Bullets, and right soon too.

You guys take care, and keep your eyes on the skies. They're not coming....... They're here! whistle

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
The single thing that I never hear anyone bad mouth are the thousands of planes we fly in the nation's atmosphere every day, each of them burning tens of thousands of pounds of fossil fuel which ends up in the atmosphere and raining down through it.

I have yet to hear the worry-warts say they need to think about giving anything up - which makes me think nobody actually believes in the human caused climate change deal.

From 2013:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/27/sunday-review/the-biggest-carbon-sin-air-travel.html
Paragraph in that one about Al Gore & Richard Branson. Seems they fly alot.

From 2012:
http://www.sustainablestuff.co.uk/EnvironmentAirTravel.html

From 2006:
http://www.alternet.org/story/43095/air_travel_is_killing_the_planet

Not saying how good or bad any studies these articles are based on, I haven't read them, just that folks have been "bad mouthing" air travel for a while.

Hope your fall up there in AK is going well.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VernAK
I think the HAARP here in Alaska is shut down and given to the University.......so you can rest now as our weather sucks also.

You think?

You think...

Okay, got it.

The only question that comes to mind is was it scrapped for better technology or just turned over to a bunch of dumb college kids to play with as though a can of tinker toys or an erector set?

Kinda makes ya wonder.
Maybe they gave it china or north korea or iran.
Billions of dollars "foreign aid" is never quite enough...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From what I gather (using that space alien technology Google) is that the USAF tried to give the site to the university or anyone else who would keep it running. But nobody wanted to foot the $5 million annual tab. So it's was shut down and scheduled to be dismantled.

So if California's weather won't change until the project is turned off - and it has been turned off for well over a year - then why hasn't the weather changed?

Of course, the conspiracy nuts will come up with yet another vast secret weather-control method the government is hiding. Wait, I think I know! It's that "cloud" thing where you supposedly store all your tweets and selfies. It's called cloud because it's actually what took over from HAARP. In secret.

Right?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Originally Posted by funshooter

During the period when commercial aircraft were not flying there was a measurable difference in solar radiation striking the earth, aircraft produced water vapor was found to help offset "global warming". Do a little google search and the data is out there.
Climate variation is more complicated than current computer models have been programmed for.

It was hotter but it sure was nice seeing blue sky.

My uncle and my self talked about it at the time quite a bit and he said the same thing about the suns affect on the earth and the global warming that happened.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
From what I gather (using that space alien technology Google) is that the USAF tried to give the site to the university or anyone else who would keep it running. But nobody wanted to foot the $5 million annual tab. So it's was shut down and scheduled to be dismantled.

So if California's weather won't change until the project is turned off - and it has been turned off for well over a year - then why hasn't the weather changed?

Of course, the conspiracy nuts will come up with yet another vast secret weather-control method the government is hiding. Wait, I think I know! It's that "cloud" thing where you supposedly store all your tweets and selfies. It's called cloud because it's actually what took over from HAARP. In secret.

Right?

Wait until that cloud bursts and we get all of that crap raining down on us.

I think it did already and people were not all to happy about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is mixture of hogwash and bullchips, of course. It's based on one true fact: the HAARP project was real.

The conspiracy people fail to note, however, that there has been no change in California's drought - even though the HAARP project ended in May of 2014.

Ended...

Ended?

Okay.
I can live with that.

But then I'm not in a flood zone or in hurricane insurance coverage area.

My sandy knoll just gets unseasonably cold weather year round since HAARP was first fired up twenty some years ago.

And there's more than one of them, you know.

Most the rest you dumb sumbitches got the real chit to have to live with through.

I don't envy you.

I grew up in the broadcast reception industry.
Dad always said it's just light, even if ya can't see it.

Amplitude modulation, frequency modulation, uhf, vhf, microwave or gama ray, whatever...
me and my spec analyzer (call us conspiracy theorists if you must) know for a fact that weather conditions are easy to alter.

The real conspiracy theorists are proponents of global warming.

DUH.

Last edited by Archerhunter; 09/20/15.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So if weather conditions are easy to alter, make it rain in California tomorrow or Tuesday. The fire fighters could use some help.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So if weather conditions are easy to alter, make it rain in California tomorrow or Tuesday. The fire fighters could use some help.

I'm not gonna argue with ya.
If I ran the thing I would do it.

There's broadcast stations all over the world.

But those who run them (governments) aren't particularly in the business of helping people, now are they...

Please stop and think, folks.
I'm not so think as you stupid I am.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deerstalker
[Linked Image]

I'll remember that.

And you.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
When they run all of the Whites out of Colifornia and give it back to Mexico they will change the settings and make Colifornia a rain forest for the Mexicans

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1Longbow, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 22250rem, 257 roberts, 22kHornet, 56 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,596
Posts18,511,301
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.