Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Putin is playing three dimensional chess and Obama is working on tic tac toe with a #2 pencil.
The US has been outfoxed, outclassed and out maneuvered. Putin will be solidifying his new sphere of influence plus locking up oil and gas reserves. As soon as the world understands, watch the price of crude oil spike.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by moosemike
Because Obama is decreasing the US role in the mid east and we are losing our influence because of it. Putin has moved right in and is establishing Russia in the middle east. Putin is smart, Obama is dumb.

^^^^This. Putin is filling the vacuum.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Putin is playing three dimensional chess and Obama is working on tic tac toe with a #2 pencil.
The US has been outfoxed, outclassed and out maneuvered. Putin will be solidifying his new sphere of influence plus locking up oil and gas reserves. As soon as the world understands, watch the price of crude oil spike.

This is what I mostly thought. He is not there to help anyone ,,, ,, at least not without a reason. He is most likely looking to put gridlock on oil so he can boss around all of Europe too. If this jacks up crude oil, he will make billions just on his own oil profits. Two birds with one stone . He gets to take over oil countries, and corner Israel. Now, remember , we have a Jackbass in the whitehouse that has a ban on American crude oil exports, , , we do have a ban on oil exports , right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Europe could be in a heap of trouble if this pans out. Glad I bough BP oil stocks 2 weeks ago. My 18 yr old son even bought $1,750 bucks of BP oil stocks and he is all jacked up cause he made 7.3% in 3 weeks.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
We are in fact in the initial days of WW3.
We are militarily, financially and informationally supplying those who want to oust Assad.
The Russians are doing likewise with those attempting to keep Assad.
And they just raised us by putting special forces troops on the ground.
The same guys from Crimea.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
Why is Washington Against Russia Bombing ISIS and Al-Qaeda?

Because, like Michael Savage says, we are on ISIS's side.

We were on the wrong side in Egypt (Muzz Bro'hood).

We were on the wrong side in Libya (Muzz Bro'hood, Al Q)

We are on the wrong side in Syria (ISIS, Al Nusera).

We are on the wrong side in Assghanistan (Taliban).

We gave away the farm to the Iranians.

We have left Israel twisting in the breeze.

Uncle Vlad is the only adult at the table. Zero forfeited any control or influence we may have had on the direction those schittholes go.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (2500HD, 12344mag, 22kHornet, 160user, 10Glocks, 23 invisible), 1,628 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,450
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.