Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
I know the Gulf like the back of my hand.

I spent my entire career in the drilling industry.

Where is the best place to hook a redfish in Waccasassa Bay?

I'm gonna hafta guess, stab in the dark like... if not in the water ...
at the fresh fish market?

smile

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

smile

Nope,in da mouth.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You understand that that comment WILL be forwarded to the FBI, and a certain Sheriff's Dept in New Joisey ?

Tread softly, we're dealing with a very important, and connected screwball er, "gentleman" here.

Panamanian Syph is a bad deal, guys,....let's show some compassion here.
Brainworms,....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That's a damn lie, because I never heard of you.

Another damn lie you told was about spending all that time in coonass country 50 years ago. You'd a been turned into gator bait the first night out.

I'd like to see you go into a beer joint on Crowley La even nowadays runnin' your mouth.

We've had some counterfeit sons of bitches sidle up to this 'fire before but damned if you ain't the first one with absolutely NO redeeming qualities.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's in NY.....WhoGAF

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Lets just cut the crap.

Which platform :

Where ?

Details?

Just remember ?

I know everything

If you know everything you would know exactly what year Heerema put the Balder in service. I believe it was the mid seventies. Maybe not 50 years ago but 40. And I also believe it was rated at around 5000 tonnes. It probably did not show up in the GOM until the 80's but it definitely worked the North Sea in the 70's.

I have worked offshore and deepwater construction projects for over 30 years in the Gulf. Still doing it, still live in south Louisiana.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570

That's a damn lie, because I never heard of you.

Another damn lie you told was about spending all that time in coonass country 50 years ago. You'd a been turned into gator bait the first night out.

I'd like to see you go into a beer joint on Crowley La even nowadays runnin' your mouth.

We've had some counterfeit sons of bitches sidle up to this 'fire before but damned if you ain't the first one with absolutely NO redeeming qualities.

Are YOU the fella' that gave me a black eye in that bar on the west side of J. Ray's Yard somewhere in that time frame ?

I know I deserved it,...and appreciate the way you fella's let me un-disgrace myself by buying a round for the place.

Man,...the food in that place was outstanding,...and there were some FINE lady's hangin' about, as I recall.

Panamanian brain diseases are NOT some "Campfire Joke", and ALL of the symptoms are evident in WET's breakdown here.

I'm going to post a bit more about this Mañana.

Would that have been the place that (loosely pronounced) was called "The Wa-Wa-Ron",....tackle box fulla' cash with a .45 sitting on top for the cash register ?

Between Rayne and Crowley,...white shell parking lot ?

Counterfit Tibbe dittos

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't understand all the piling on here.

It impresses me, and the post was not meant to insult anyone. smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

smile

Nope,in da mouth.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

LMAO. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

It impresses me, and the post was not meant to insult anyone. smirk

I wasn't piling on....matter of fact I didn't even read the entire thread.....I just don't like anyone or anything that involves New York or surrounding areas.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Brainworms,....

GTC

Naa.
I'm guessing bung hole bot flies.
It's just the larvae that got to his brains.

Central America syph would probably actually help.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Nor do I - And what is the greater harm?

One old mans bloviated feats of fantasy?
Or the vengeful onslaught of retaliating ruffians and browbeaters?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My guess would be Mefloquine / Larium induced dementia.

Not kidding,...either,...seasoned hands carried Fansidar, whistle and just used it when they actually caught the "Fansidar resistant strains".

Idiots like Tibbe ate the chit like there was no tomorrow,...and all of the psychotic episodes that were evident way back than, were apparently something that we were well advised to skirt, by older and more experienced hands.

...I damned sure did, and the people around me that insisted on taking it were some seriously farged up folk.

Welcome to the Latin American Ex-pat loop WET,....your entire (and regrettable) situation is starting to become clear,...and make some sense, ...viewed from without.

Mefloquine Pronunciation
Generic Name: mefloquine (MEF-loe-kwin)
Brand Name: Generic only. No brands available.

Mefloquine may cause mental or mood problems or problems with your body's nervous system that may last after mefloquine is stopped. Do not take mefloquine to prevent malaria if you have mental or mood problems. Tell your doctor right away if you have symptoms of mental or mood problems (eg, anxiety, behavior changes, confusion, depression, hallucinations, paranoia, restlessness, suicidal thoughts or actions) or symptoms of nervous system problems (eg, dizziness, feeling that you or things around you are moving or spinning, loss of balance, ringing in your ears, seizures, trouble sleeping). Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.

Some people taking mefloquine have committed suicide. It is not known if mefloquine was the reason for those suicides. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/13/15.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by P_Weed

You have to understand Tibbe brings it upon himself. Check some of his other threads

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
[b]You understand that that comment WILL be forwarded to the FBI, and a certain Sheriff's Dept in New Joisey ?[/b]

Tread softly, we're dealing with a very important, and connected screwball er, "gentleman" here.

Brainworms,....

GTC
Yup,I do understand it. grin

I know,just shaking in my buster browns shoes.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

PWeed:

I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Some posts are so hilarious and some are deplorable.

I would hardly call most of my posts bloviating fancy. But you may be right. I already explained the reason previously.

I actually have been where I said and done what I said. There is not one single shard of fiction in any thing I said I did or where I had been.

Honest readers will need to admit that the vast majority of my posts say some very kind and considerate things about most of the posts. I repeatedly said 95% are Good Guys and there is only a tiny handful of squirrels.

I can't agree that I bring the insults and malicious attacks on myself without explaining that it wasn't me who launched the attacks. I only respond. As old sage said: Anything you say will piss someone off.

The thing that grips the Nanny of these pile on gang bangers is that I don't lay down and roll over. It infuriates them. But I do not make any PERSONAL attacks.

I also said that I always think in multiples, not in black and white. I bring in the variables and conditions that alter the final disposition. I learned that the hard way a long time ago.

I've been around a long time. I'm completely impervious to the slings and arrows. They are like rain off a ducks back. Meaningless Jibber Jabber, aimless, incoherent often.

Point of clarification. I don't and didn't move any targets ever. About the Hudson River crane I said: It is purported to be ONE of the biggest.

On the biggest cranes, I didn't go around the world. The Hudson River crane is a FLOATER. The Yahoos threw in land cranes.

To wrap this up: It all goes back to the Jonathan Livingston Seagull syndrome, too fast, too high.

Search around. Most of my posts are trying to be polite and helpful to fellow sportsmen. And I repeatedly mention the Forum Rules. *( With a sense of propriety I will refrain from commenting about the enforcement of same. It's none of my business. I just abide by the rules at least MOST of the time with a small number if exceptions because I am conscious and value my personal integrity . )

Last edited by William_E_Tibbe; 10/14/15.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

To wrap this up: It all goes back to the Jonathan Livingston Seagull syndrome, too fast, too high.

Yes it does.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Yep.

That's me to a TEE.

Spot on succinctly.

Bill

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

PWeed:

I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Some posts are so hilarious and some are deplorable.

I would hardly call most of my posts bloviating fancy. But you may be right. I already explained the reason previously.

I actually have been where I said and done what I said. There is not one single shard of fiction in any thing I said I did or where I had been.

Honest readers will need to admit that the vast majority of my posts say some very kind and considerate things about most of the posts. I repeatedly said 95% are Good Guys and there is only a tiny handful of squirrels.

I can't agree that I bring the insults and malicious attacks on myself without explaining that it wasn't me who launched the attacks. I only respond. As old sage said: Anything you say will piss someone off.

The thing that grips the Nanny of these pile on gang bangers is that I don't lay down and roll over. It infuriates them. But I do not make any PERSONAL attacks.

I also said that I always think in multiples, not in black and white. I bring in the variables and conditions that alter the final disposition. I learned that the hard way a long time ago.

I've been around a long time. I'm completely impervious to the slings and arrows. They are like rain off a ducks back. Meaningless Jibber Jabber, aimless, incoherent often.

Point of clarification. I don't and didn't move any targets ever. About the Hudson River crane I said: It is purported to be ONE of the biggest.

On the biggest cranes, I didn't go around the world. The Hudson River crane is a FLOATER. The Yahoos threw in land cranes.

Search around. Most of my posts are trying to be polite and helpful to fellow sportsmen. And I repeatedly mention the Forum Rules. *( With a sense of propriety I will refrain from commenting about the enforcement of same. It's none of my business. I just abide by the rules at least MOST of the time with a small number if exceptions because I am conscious and value my personal integrity . )
[Linked Image]

You have not answered any of Cross's questions,Mr. Know-it-all.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
William F. Tibbe = Raisuli.

Just another iteration of the worthless troll.

Completely best to just ignore him.

MM

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,656 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,928
Posts18,498,616
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.