Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by kecatt
The only thing I have learned from this thread is 100 meters is a football field. Always wondered about that.

And that's not even correct. Try 100 yards.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
100 Meters = 109.3633 Yards

The difference being only slightly less than the distance of 1 First Down !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
rost495

My association with law enforcement and security may be blocking your efforts to PM me,

Try wetibbemsn.com and I will be glad to accommodate. Your communications will be private and confidential. Rest assured.

Thanks for your continuing interest.

Bill Tibbe

Gecko45 is that you?

Enshrined!!!!!

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Me and William are trying to build bridges here folks - not scaffolds.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
rost495

My association with law enforcement and security may be blocking your efforts to PM me,

Try wetibbemsn.com and I will be glad to accommodate. Your communications will be private and confidential. Rest assured.

Bill Tibbe

Statements like this are why people think you are FOS

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by P_Weed
100 Meters = 109.3633 Yards

The difference being only slightly less than the distance of 1 First Down !

In the end all that really matters is the length of the ball!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
rost495

Bill Tibbe

Statements like this are why people thinkknow you are FOS

Corrected, for referencing the fraud that lives in Spring Valley, NY (conveniently close to the son in NJ, boat show in CT, and the ever-schitty Tappan Zee and everything south thereof).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
rost495

Bill Tibbe

Gecko45 is that you?

Gecko45 was hilarious and entertaining, probably quite intelligent.

Think polar opposite here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by kecatt
The only thing I have learned from this thread is 100 meters is a football field. Always wondered about that.

And that's not even correct. Try 100 yards.

Whoops! Forgot the sarcasm font on my first post. Oh well. whistle

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hi Guys:

I decided, a couple of days ago, to go away. Didn't post or read. Not the first time. But in deference to my MANY friends here aka the Good Guys, my conscience got the better of me and I had to check in to see if I was impolite ignoring them., And sure enough I was just exactly that, impolite. My apology's.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but didnt'ja know that the official system of measurement in the USA at the outset was the metric system ?

Thus the corrupted length of a football fieled is 100 yards but the true dedicated measure is 100 meters!

Do you actually wanna debate the history of the formation of the landing of Christopher in 1492 or the Pilgrims in 1620 ??

Or maybe the landing of the Scandinavians in the year 1,000 in Newfoundland.

Or the traverse of the Solitarians, from now France, to the New World 19,000 years ago?

And/or that Christopher Columbus was not an Italian from Genoa.

He was actually a Catalan from central Cataluña, that would be Barcelona. He wrote his reposts in fluent Catalan and NOT Italian. He was actually a rebel opponent to King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella camouflaging his identity for survival.

Last edited by William_E_Tibbe; 10/16/15.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Hi Guys:

I decided, a couple of days ago, to go away. Didn't post or read. Not the first time. But in deference to my MANY friends here aka the Good Guys, my conscience got the better of me and I had to check in to see if I was impolite ignoring them., And sure enough I was just exactly that, impolite. My apology's.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but didnt'ja know that the official system of measurement in the USA at the outset was the metric system ?

Thus the corrupted length of a football fieled is 100 yards but the true dedicated measure is 100 meters!

Do you actually wanna debate the history of the formation of the landing of Christopher in 1492 or the Pilgrims in 1620 ??

Or the traverse of the Solitarians, from now France, to the New World 19,000 years ago?

He was actually a Catalan from central Cataluña, that would be Barcelona. He wrote his reposts in fluent Catalan and NOT Italian. He was actually a rebel opponent to King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella camouflaging his identity for survival.

So what's your point dexter? Maybe we should go a step farther and use cubits as the official length of measure.

I suspect by your seemingly superior trane of thought you think we should revert back to the kings law before it got corrupted by the USofA constitution and bill of rights?

You know, you really do seem to make the best arguments for substantiating the very reasons of those that give you grief the most.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hi Guys:

You're full of schit. Not one damned person (other than your multiple personalities) wants you here or finds any use in your existence here or elsewhere.

You can't go away because you have nothing else in life save for your continued fraudulent existence on this site (and perhaps others). If you went away, it would show that you actually have a conscience and that you could, in fact, keep your word. You haven't the conscience nor the integrity to simply leave as you've stated you would do time and again.

You're a fraud, nothing more.

BTW - your location is Spring Valley, NY. That is easily determined by a number of sources (all public).

Here's one with your wee picture on it. Nice moose.

[Linked Image]

Do Clara and Junior (all the way down in NJ) know that you're a fraud and carrying on like some mentally unstable jackass on this site (and likely others)?

http://www.meetup.com/immigrationcontrol-93/messages/boards/thread/1754360

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Hi Guys:

So what's your point dexter? Maybe we should go a step farther and use cubits as the official length of measure.

I suspect by your seemingly superior trane of thought you think we should revert back to the kings law before it got corrupted by the USofA constitution and bill of rights?

You know, you really do seem to make the best arguments for substantiating the very reasons of those that give you grief the most.

What's my point?

Why do you burden me with such heavy duty ??:?

I don't know what my point is. I only know that I am thankful that I wake up each morning!

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4ager
Hi Guys:

You're full of schit. Not one damned person (other than your multiple personalities) wants you here or finds any use in your existence here or elsewhere.

You can't go away because you have nothing else in life save for your continued fraudulent existence on this site (and perhaps others). If you went away, it would show that you actually have a conscience and that you could, in fact, keep your word. You haven't the conscience nor the integrity to simply leave as you've stated you would do time and again.

BTW - your location is Spring Valley, NY. That is easily determined by a number of sources (all public).

Hi Jigger Jerk:

As a Good Guy I do want to acknowledge your post.

Thanks for confirming that I am actually not a phony bull [bleep] artist.

Unfortunately you don't know, and I'm not telling, that some people own more that one property and sometimes move!

As I said previously this is hilarious coming from a poster using a pseudonym, a phony name and a phony, non-disclosing secretive, misleading location.

[Linked Image]

Do Clara and Junior (all the way down in NJ) know that you're a fraud and carrying on like some mentally unstable jackass on this site (and likely others)?

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WET Willy I think you are actually delusional.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tibbe and Root must be related...

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

\

Elkpuss:

You said in some other pussy post that your life was dedicated to intended to making my life a living hell.

Help me with this why?

You are on this 24-7-365. SERIOUSLY addicted. All consuming. You need help Bro.

Don't you realize that I could get you banned in a millisecond with all of your epigeous malfeasance ?

But by the Grace of God I will not. Your banning would be more than you could deal with and I simply do not have the heart to inflict such draconian punishment.

Bill

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

\

Elkpuss:

You said in some other pussy post that your life was dedicated to intended to making my life a living hell.

Help me with this why?

You are on this 24-7-365. SERIOUSLY addicted. All consuming. You need help Bro.

Don't you realize that I could get you banned in a millisecond with all of your epigeous malfeasance ?

But by the Grace of God I will not. Your banning would be more than you could deal with and I simply do not have the heart to inflict such draconian punishment.

Bill

No, you couldnt...

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4ager
Hi Guys:

[Linked Image]

J dumbledorf:

Just curious?

Why do you keep hammering on the same old already worn out diatribe that you posted days/ weeks ago?

You call me a fraud? "splain" that please.

Just some friendly advice: THINK before you attack you may be cut into a thousand pieces .

Bill

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (219DW, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,672 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,480
Posts18,529,651
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.