My wife and I have two Advanced Elements inflatable kayaks, just about the only option with one small car. So far they work great for touring, and OK for fishing as long as you don't want to spend the whole day on the water (I probably need to invest in a better seat).

But we need a separate bag for the stuff that "isn't the boat":not much room left in the AE boat carry bags when you have 11' semi-rigid folded boats in them!

We need one sturdy bag that will hold two PFDs, the two folded up inflatable floors for the two boats, two folded seats, a pump, and two four-piece paddles. So it needs to be pretty big.

Any suggestions or sources? I'd prefer something sturdy and with a carry strap, and not too expensive. The closest thing I've found so far is a "boogie board" bag at Sports Authority, about $50. There must be something better and a little cheaper.

I don't mind a "re-purposed" bag that other people use for something else! Don't care about "style." But 3mil blask plastic "contractors" garbage bags just don't cut it!

Any suggestions gratefully accepted!

Mike Armstrong aka Mesa

Last edited by Mesa; 11/02/15.

Was Mike Armstrong. Got logged off; couldn't log back on. RE-registered my old call sign, Mesa.
FNG. Again.
Mike Armstrong