-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 175 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 174 175
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Some unbiased posts on Facebook tell me all I need to know.

Guilty.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
It's not that complicated, group mentality does indeed drive human behavior.

So, if you dress up folks like Soldiers, in military gear, they will act like military and will in fact view the general public as the enemy versus their real role as peace keepers who are entrusted with the law and the Constitutional rights of this nations citizens.

EVERY SINGLE writer of the Bill of Rights DID NOT want the Federal Government to have an "Army" nor to have such power over this nations citizens, PERIOD.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Harry M

So, if you dress up folks like Soldiers, in military gear, they will act like military .

How long have you been wearing women's underwear?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
V, I see why you and Stupid Head are joined at the hip.....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
And if your gonna take my quotes don't edit it to suit your sick little pea brain.....

Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So, if you dress up folks like Soldiers, in military gear, they will act like military and will in fact view the general public as the enemy versus their real role as peace keepers who are entrusted with the law and the Constitutional rights of this nations citizens.

EVERY SINGLE writer of the Bill of Rights DID NOT want the Federal Government to have an "Army" nor to have such power over this nations citizens, PERIOD.

The officers that shot the rancher were part of the federal government?

You better log onto Facebook and get that information circulating.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And if your gonna take my quotes don't edit it to suit your sick little pea brain.....

I'm pretty sure my quip captured the essence of your brush.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No information about what happened has been released. The Idaho State Police are investigating. Until they release their report, we will have no idea of who did what. Many of the above posts are pure conjecture.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V, I see why you and Stupid Head are joined at the hip.....

Not sure him and I are joined at the hip.

we agree on a few things, disagree on a few things. Same as you and I.

The difference is that the things you and I disagree on are of such nature, that I tend to be more vocal in my position.

And you are easier to f'k with.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Well,the one witness not in the hospital lawyer'd up.

At Yantis’ home Tuesday, a man introducing himself as a family member, Rowdy Paradis, said attorneys would release a statement soon on behalf of the family. He said he was 10 feet away when Yantis was shot.

β€œThey took a family man from the dinner table and slaughtered him,” Paradis said.

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/article42229305.html#storylink=cpy

And this was his account of it....

β€œJack, Donna and Rowdy, Donna’s nephew, showed up to take care of their bull. Jack was bent down and a second from shooting the bull when a cop grabbed him from the back and spun him around. He shot Jack in the stomach and the other cop shot him 4 times in the chest. The cops were standing behind Jack.

Donna and Rowdy rushed down to Jack and the cops threw them face down on the ground and had guns to their head. Between what happened to her husband and the rough treatment, she had a massive heart attack. She was life flighted to Boise. She had another last night.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Steelhead

In short, you're pissed at all the cops your wife has blown. Got it!

You have no class whatsoever.

Why the [bleep] do you always feel like butting in like an old broad?

Ace's started the wife comments on ME LONG ago. He started, I will finish it.

It's not your history but you always feel compelled to get involved.

It is because I have a super-duper-man fetish and like the feel of the cape and tights, I seem to get off on fighting evil ignorant dickheads where-ever I see them...tag, I guess you are it for today.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
No information about what happened has been released. The Idaho State Police are investigating. Until they release their report, we will have no idea of who did what. Many of the above posts are pure conjecture.

Correct.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

You better log onto Facebook and get that information circulating.

TFF...We had a dozer operator drive off a 30' bluff into a canal a couple of days ago, killing himself. Before we could get the mess cleaned up, it was reported by the local news that he had been scalded to death by faulty operations in the refinery he was working in.

Acceptance of responsibility is a rare virtue.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Again, if your pea brain feels like you can puck with me then have at it, personally you and stupid head are amusing in that you both simply regurgitate the same lame shxt over and over.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by logcutter

At Yantis’ home Tuesday, a man introducing himself as a family member, Rowdy Paradis, said attorneys would release a statement soon on behalf of the family. He said he was 10 feet away when Yantis was shot.

β€œThey took a family man from the dinner table and slaughtered him,” Paradis said.

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/article42229305.html#storylink=cpy

β€œJack, Donna and Rowdy, Donna’s nephew, showed up to take care of their bull. Jack was bent down and a second from shooting the bull when a cop grabbed him from the back and spun him around. He shot Jack in the stomach and the other cop shot him 4 times in the chest. The cops were standing behind Jack.

Donna and Rowdy rushed down to Jack and the cops threw them face down on the ground and had guns to their head. Between what happened to her husband and the rough treatment, she had a massive heart attack. She was life flighted to Boise. She had another last night.

If recent police shootings have taught me anything, it's that family of those that have been killed are about as unbiased as you can get.

EXTRA-guilty.

Close thread.

Dave

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Witnesses that lawyer up is big flag something they are saying is a lie.

Their account doesn't make any sense. No one would spin a guy with a rifle toward themselves. It's not in human nature to do that unless protecting innocent people.

Dink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Well, there you go. That explains the "shoot out" that most sources refer to.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Again, if your pea brain feels like you can puck with me then have at it, personally you and stupid head are amusing in that you both simply regurgitate the same lame shxt over and over.

right, like waiting for the facts, not jumping to conclusions, etc.

Something a real chemist would know something about...

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Witnesses that lawyer up is big flag something they are saying is a lie.

Or,maybe since the sheriff allegedly ask him to change his account of the incident,he lawyered up..Or,since he is the only witness to date to speak out and there are news crews begging for first dibs at an interview,he lawyered up..Or/or/or...

Doesn't mean he is lying..The wife whom had the heart attack is the other one on scene and I'm sure she has her account of what happened even tho biased as some would put it and another extra guilty vote. laugh

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Soooo.... an "unbiased" family member, who lawyered up, says the cops just executed the guy for no reason. Spun him around and used him for target practice. Makes sense to me since it was on facebook and all so it must be true.

I think I will sit back a while and let things run their course. I don't have an opinion either way right now. But, logcutter's facebook account is utter nonsense.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Page 8 of 175 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,475
Posts18,489,932
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.