Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Question: who is liable in this type of accident in Idaho?

The rancher who owned the bull for failure to have it fenced in, or the driver of the auto for failure to avoid it?

That was covered earlier, driver.

ok, thanks. Couldn't really bring myself to go through all 3 pages of this.

laugh

Yet you could bring yourself to post repeatedly in the thread?

Sorry if it bothered you to read the answer to it again.

Couldn't really bring myself to go thru all the posts to read it the first time.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Newborn black calves born in early august in over 100 degree Temps that fall asleep in full sun will spike Temps over 106 degree f. Some die some get permanent neurological damage. Most fall calves shoot 4 mid sept start date. I doubt the bull was "working". I also doubt there are November grazing allotments. But I am ASS U MING.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I never did get the whole public range thing. Lots of fun hunting elk where the cows run on public land. Does anybody think the use of public land to run your personal cows on isn't the direct result of Cattleman Associations political power?

Yes. Public land should be reserved for Fireball's recreational activities and Fireball's recreational activities only.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Yeah I don't get why the damn things are in the road anyway, if on open range and not just escaped from private land. Oh yeah, cattlemen association's political power.

If you're going to be stupid and let your big black sheit walk around in the highway at night, do you have any responsibility to the rest of humanity to 1) not do it 2) paint the suckers florescent yellow 3) not do it. let me think- How about not do it?

I never did get the whole public range thing. Lots of fun hunting elk where the cows run on public land. Does anybody think the use of public land to run your personal cows on isn't the direct result of Cattleman Associations political power?

Keep posting crap out of your bunghole. Bet you are a real popular hunter with the landowners in your area.

Montana MOFO
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Yeah I don't get why the damn things are in the road anyway, if on open range and not just escaped from private land. Oh yeah, cattlemen association's political power.

If you're going to be stupid and let your big black sheit walk around in the highway at night, do you have any responsibility to the rest of humanity to 1) not do it 2) paint the suckers florescent yellow 3) not do it. let me think- How about not do it?

Keep posting crap out of your bunghole. Bet you are a real popular hunter with the landowners in your area.

Yeah, even that kinda schidt don't fly in Oregon... (expect for downtown Portland)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Late in the year,...Fb2 is trying to pull out of the back of the pack and win KOTY by a nose, or so it would appear.

......the stuff he's posted today goes WAY beyond his usually turgid missives, opens up whole new territories and areas of stupidity.

...No ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Something's went horribly wrong with the water in Oregon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dutch
As far as the open range laws, it ONLY applies in areas without fences. Like on OPEN RANGE If there is a fence, it's not open range, and the cattle owner is responsible for any damage caused by their property.

I've been around a couple of events of horses getting out of fenced areas in designated "open range", and the horse owners got to call their insurance agents to cover the damage to the cars.

That first part is definitely not true everywhere. It can very well be considered 'open' range even with fences along the road.

I doubt this bull was coming off of a public lands grazing allotment considering the time of year and place. That said, I bet there are cattle on public lands in Idaho everday of the year. Many desert/semi-desert areas are used as winter allotments.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Yes. Public land should be reserved for Fireball's recreational activities and Fireball's recreational activities only.

Dave

See Dave, it's really not hard to come to a consensus if all parties are being reasonable.

Next topic please.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Are the police in your area a problem for you?

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
WTF does KOTY mean? Thanks.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Angus1895
WTF does KOTY mean? Thanks.

Kook of the Year.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks. I was thinking King Of The Yardapes.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I thought kghunt was spelled with a K.

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
TFF.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

Go ahead and just say it would you?! Show me how smart you are.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread reminds me of Bill O'Riley when he says "we don't engage in speculation on the no spin zone", and then proceeds to engage in speculation.

BTW, could someone say "lawyer'd up" again. I never get tired of that old cliche.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Go ahead and just say it would you?! Show me how smart you are.

Travis

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Just all some sorta' big JOKE ?

Having a high old time, spitting coffee through your nose, crackin' jokes, ....what a great party.....

Somewhere along the line I missed being issued the capacity to JOKE about this sorta' thing.

Whoever commented about your superimposing midwestern mindset on a WESTERN issue was bang on, mister (small m)

Don't really see it as a "Western Issue." Someone decided to show up where the police were, brandished and discharged a firearm, and got himself killed. Don't care if he was from Idaho, Wisconsin, or New York. Don't care if he was white or black, a rancher or a dope dealer.

He precipitated his own death, and won't get any tears from me.

Don't think a "mindset" about how police are going to react to an armed man interfering their attempts to rescue injured people is going to change much from coast to coast.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Page 14 of 175 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.