Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 175 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 174 175
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by RWE
Matter of fact, I can think of TWO high profile cases where L.E. released BOGUS info immediately after the shootings. Info that they later had to correct.

That was the Ferguson shooting, right?

Oops, wait a minute...

Jose Guerno in Tucson. Swat claimed he fired at them. Next day they admitted his rifle was still on "Safe".

The 72 YO Homeowner in Ft Worth the two rookie cops shot when THEY were at the wrong address. Initial claim was that he was killed in his DETACHED garage after they saw lights in it. It took a week before they admitted that he was only a couple steps outside his backdoor, which opened into his ATTACHED garage........ basically an extension of his home.

FYI.... I supported the cop in the Ferguson shooting since it was IMMEDIATELY reported that the guy's blood was found INSIDE the cruiser.

You need to quit believing everything 4ager says about other members.

Hmm.... What was my point earlier about you making threads about yourself and about me? How about words proving someone a liar?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"But this one sounds like a stinker."

4ager and RWE will be on your ass shortly for "guessing".

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nah, he said it "sounds" like it.

Nowhere does he quote bullshit blanket statements, or wax poetic about the time when he got a ticket.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"or wax poetic about the time when he got a ticket."

Who you talkin' about THERE?

Can't be me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't jump into the cop bashing threads mainly because I'm a Kentuckian and the police here generally behave in a manner that I deem appropriate. In many ways Kentucky is a closed society and the police in Kentucky are a part of it.

But this one sounds like a stinker.

I'd say that small rural communities need to make a special effort to comprise their police force from members of the community.

Doing so would go a long way towards eliminating situations like this.

In the big cities, you've got big city stuff and the police are necessarily going to have to be hard asses to do what they're called upon to do. Occasionally, bad things are going to happen as a result of that.

But these little rural communities need to work hard and pay what it costs to have police who understand the society,..who know that society that they're working in, and to react in an appropriate manner.

Completely agree. Yet, we don't know whether that was or was not the case here, yet.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Laughing.

Wrong again, but you're continuing to prove a few points.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

FYI.... I supported the cop in the Ferguson shooting since it was IMMEDIATELY reported that the guy's blood was found INSIDE the cruiser.

You need to quit believing everything 4ager says about other members.

actually, the blood evidense wasn't reported till 2 months after the shooting.

Not immediately.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/18/justice/michael-brown-darren-wilson-account/

prior to that, it was just the officer's "account" and we know what lying mother f'ers they are.

Forensic tests have found the blood of Michael Brown on the gun, uniform and police cruiser belonging to Officer Darren Wilson, who fatally shot the unarmed teen two months ago in Ferguson, Missouri, The New York Times reported.

The revelation, provided by unnamed government officials familiar with a federal civil rights investigation, marked the first public account of Wilson's testimony to investigators.

That it could potentially serve as exculpatory evidence -- or at the very least, used by Wilson's supporters to back the officer's account of what transpired on Canfield Drive on August 9 -- immediately drew suspicion and anger from leading activists who portended an ominous reaction from Brown supporters.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't jump into the cop bashing threads mainly because I'm a Kentuckian and the police here generally behave in a manner that I deem appropriate. In many ways Kentucky is a closed society and the police in Kentucky are a part of it.

But this one sounds like a stinker.

I'd say that small rural communities need to make a special effort to comprise their police force from members of the community.

Doing so would go a long way towards eliminating situations like this.

In the big cities, you've got big city stuff and the police are necessarily going to have to be hard asses to do what they're called upon to do. Occasionally, bad things are going to happen as a result of that.

But these little rural communities need to work hard and pay what it costs to have police who understand the society,..who know that society that they're working in, and to react in an appropriate manner.
Absolutely spot-on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It WAS reported immediately, but not confirmed until forensic testing was done.

I can't keep all the players straight.... are you a cop, or cop suck up?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

They probably suspected the rancher was a constitutionalist, which in the minds of the police means dangerous. That's what they teach them nowadays.

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It WAS reported immediately, but not confirmed until forensic testing was done.

I can't keep all the players straight.... are you a cop, or cop suck up?

I like facts.

and straight players.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Were the deputies involved in this incident hired away from NYPD or something? I can see a basis for some cultural differences and/or misunderstandings in that event.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

Were the deputies involved in this incident hired away from NYPD or something? I can see a basis for some cultural differences and/or misunderstandings in that event.

I don't know. Earlier, some of the discussion seemed to indicate that the deputies were not from the area.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

I don't know. Earlier, some of the discussion seemed to indicate that the deputies were not from the area.

No info known on the deputies at all at this point.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They probably suspected the rancher was a constitutionalist, which in the minds of the police means dangerous. That's what they teach them nowadays.

All police or just some? Where?

Where does that subject get taught? The Academy in your area, I assume? When did you see their syllabus?

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

All police or just some? Where?

Where does that subject get taught? The Academy in your area, I assume? When did you see their syllabus?

George

They and Them = Jews and Masons.....or a Jew named Mason, not sure.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The only information released about the deputies is that they "both fired" and that they're "livestock smart" and they can "throw a rope around a horse and get it into an open gate."

Add to that it's in Idaho, and a county of 4,000 residents. And I'd say it's a relatively safe bet that they're locals.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
And I'd say it's a relatively safe bet that they're locals.

I'll take that bet!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I bet you one case of Budweiser that they are from that area.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Define area first.

MAGA
Page 24 of 175 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 52 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.