Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 175 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 174 175
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
A long lost audition snippet for the role.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What is a "washed out big city cop?"

We could start at the top with Mark Fuhrman..Him and his crew from LA are flocking to Idaho to retire..They frequented a hideaway bar I went to up north.Lot's of out of state cops in Idaho working..Lot's...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by mirage243

Unless of course, you happen to be that fella's family.

It'd probably take a downturn if they started posting.

Dave

I fear it might have a deleterious effect on the customary level of civility around here.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DINK
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I worked for a local PD many years back

How were you employed by the PD?

Dink

Speaking of DINK.

Dave

He won't answer. Never does. Just like the training he spoke to a couple years ago that he was familiar with.

If anybody wants to get an idea who acesneights is should just google the Claude Dallas thread from a few years ago.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by mirage243

Unless of course, you happen to be that fella's family.

It'd probably take a downturn if they started posting.

Dave

You mean like this one from family who was actually there..

“Jack, Donna and Rowdy, Donna’s nephew, showed up to take care of their bull. Jack was bent down and a second from shooting the bull when a cop grabbed him from the back and spun him around. He shot Jack in the stomach and the other cop shot him 4 times in the chest. The cops were standing behind Jack.

Donna and Rowdy rushed down to Jack and the cops threw them face down on the ground and had guns to their head. Between what happened to her husband and the rough treatment, she had a massive heart attack. She was life flighted to Boise. She had another last night.

That is the "ONLY" account from "ANYONE" who was there when it happened..Like it or not, there is know buddy else that was there's account of this,only his.

No offense, but "buddy" accounts have been proven not very credible in recent shooting incidents. Not saying that this guy is or isn't credible, but I'll still tend to wait on the rest of the facts.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
No offense, but "buddy" accounts have been proven not very credible in recent shooting incidents. Not saying that this guy is or isn't credible, but I'll still tend to wait on the rest of the facts.

Myself also..It wasn't a buddy account it was a family account.They were all family.

The end result could most likely be the officers feared for there lives, therefor a justifiable shooting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The end result was a schitshow. That much is known. WHY it turned into a schitshow is still unknown.

What else is known is that a small community of about 4,000 is currently being torn apart; several lives will never be the same; and no one has all the answers yet.

Godspeed to the entire community and all those affected.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

I fear it might have a deleterious effect on the customary level of civility around here.

If you're going to use a lot of syllables, this isn't the place for you.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The request for witnesses is in regards to drivers who may have gone by. Just an FYI..

MERIDIAN - Idaho State Police detectives are asking for anyone that may have been witness to events leading up to, or after, the shooting incident on US95 in Adams County on Sunday, November 1st to contact them.

The incident started at approximately 6:45 p.m. when the Adams County Sheriff's Office received a report of a motor vehicle crash involving a Subaru station wagon and a cow bull on US95 at milepost 142, north of Council. Emergency medical services, fire department personnel and Adams County Sheriff's deputies responded to the scene and traffic on US95 was stopped. It was during this time until approximately 7:45 p.m. that detectives believe that there were a number of motorists stopped near the scene of the crash before the shooting incident involving Adams County Sheriff's deputies and Mr. Jack Yantis, that may have information useful to their investigation. The witnesses did not have to actually see the shooting incident to be helpful to the investigation.

If you were in the area and did not already provide your information to Idaho State Police troopers or detectives, please call the Idaho State Police District 3 Investigations at 208-884-7110.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

We could start at the top with Mark Fuhrman..Him and his crew from LA are flocking to Idaho to retire..They frequented a hideaway bar I went to up north.Lot's of out of state cops in Idaho working..Lot's...

You're saying that the counties in Idaho are hiring Mark Fuhrman and his crew from LA to work as deputies?

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You're saying that the counties in Idaho are hiring Mark Fuhrman and his crew from LA to work as deputies?

Well Ya..

That was an example of out of state officers in Idaho as you would not recognize the other names of officers from there.My favorite was steroid Bob...

The point being there are a lot of foreign officers working in Idaho-Valley and Adams county.When my wife was on the police force in Valley county her sergeant was from California.What a dicccc.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by MadMooner
DINK?

I decided it really isn't none of your business.

Dink

Last edited by DINK; 11/05/15.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Well Ya..

That was an example of out of state officers in Idaho as you would not recognize the other names of officers from there.My favorite was steroid Bob...

The point being there are a lot of foreign officers working in Idaho-Valley and Adams county.When my wife was on the police force in Valley county her sergeant was from California.What a dicccc.

That's good to know. What county does Mark Fuhrman and his crew work for?

Dave

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

What did Mark Fuhrman ever do wrong?

His investigation of the Martha Moxley cold case led to Michael Skakel being charged and convicted of killing Moxley on 10/30/75.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

There retired mostly in Kootenai and Bonner counties.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So law enforcement personnel that retire in Idaho are "washed out big city cops" and are a source of problems in your state?

Dave

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I

So law enforcement personnel that retire in Idaho are "washed out big city cops" and are a source of problems in your state?

Dave

I hesitate to speak for ALL of Idaho, but I will.

No.

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Dave,

Can you tell me what a "washed out big city cop" is?

Dave

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
He's twisting words....Bad Travis...

As for Fuhrman and "some officers" here is a Mark Fuhrman quote.

“We came in as a gang unit. We were tight. I mean we could have murdered people and got away with it.”

Murder people and get away with it..Hummmm

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Damn, very unfortunate set of circumstances here, will be interesting to see how it pans, prayers for all involved. smile

Trump Won!
Page 26 of 175 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1Longbow, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,527
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.