Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 175 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 174 175
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Doesn't surprise me to see a bunch of east of the Rockies cops and their boyfriends saying stupid sh.it about things they know nothing about. The closest these folks like cv540,,RWE, dink, gitem and the various others get to a cow is rolling over and giving her a kiss goodbye on the way out the door.

I gotta admit, that sh.it was funny.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Doesn't surprise me to see a bunch of east of the Rockies cops and their boyfriends saying stupid sh.it about things they know nothing about. The closest these folks like cv540,,RWE, dink, gitem and the various others get to a cow is rolling over and giving her a kiss goodbye on the way out the door.

I still don't expect the chickensh.its to realize that their attitudes are going to get them hurt or killed. Maybe that's for the best.

I didn't shed a tear for the POS hunter1960 and I won't when they meet their demise.

I'll save my sadness for innocent men and their families when the state sponsored thugs gun them down. I'll let my anger simmer until collectively we decide it's time for a change in the way we allow police to rule over the populace.

I am doubtful that this tragedy will do anything to change the us against them mentality. Just based upon the appalling remarks made by the cops on here I fear that any changes are going to mean a lot of blood spilled. Eventually, when they bleed more than those they are sworn to protect only then will change happen. There are a lot of cowards in the average rank and file and as the tide turns they'll be easy pickings for a populace that refuses to be ruled over.

You're done diddling the little neighbor kids awfully early today aren't you?

Same old sh.it from you John...you are a fat, balding little nobody that finally found an old hag to shack up with. Like I said no tears will be shed when your time comes. And it's coming...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mirage243

I gotta admit, that sh.it was funny.

It'd be more funny if it wasn't true....

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I still don't expect the chickensh.its to realize that their attitudes are going to get them hurt or killed. Maybe that's for the best.

I didn't shed a tear for the POS hunter1960 and I won't when they meet their demise.

I'll save my sadness for innocent men and their families when the state sponsored thugs gun them down. I'll let my anger simmer until collectively we decide it's time for a change in the way we allow police to rule over the populace.

I am doubtful that this tragedy will do anything to change the us against them mentality. Just based upon the appalling remarks made by the cops on here I fear that any changes are going to mean a lot of blood spilled. Eventually, when they bleed more than those they are sworn to protect only then will change happen. There are a lot of cowards in the average rank and file and as the tide turns they'll be easy pickings for a populace that refuses to be ruled over.

You're done diddling the little neighbor kids awfully early today aren't you?

Same old sh.it from you John...you are a fat, balding little nobody that finally found an old hag to shack up with. Like I said no tears will be shed when your time comes. And it's coming...

Yes I'm sure it is...

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Well, this thread has resolved nothing save one thing.

That being it reminded me of a couple members character that I had forgot about.

Gruff initially brought up the old Dallas thread to help rattle my memory. For that I am thankful.

Montana MOFO
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Congratulations. Inferring my wife's a cow.

Trying to figure out why you even brought me into the cow talk, as I haventreally addressed the livestock angle.

All I can see is that anyone differing in opinion to your extreme bullshit is somehow a threat?

Confirming that you won't shed a tear when my way of thinking causes my death only confirms that.

By rights, anyone with a sense of decency would shun your crap, but it appears you've already picked up a few "+1's".

Anyway. Well done on your quest for rule. You certainly aren't looking for truth.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by wildbill59

Are you a FIB? You never answered. [/quote]

Nope. And I use the same terms you do. Also FIBPAB (pulling a boat) or FIBPAT (pulling a trailor)

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Well, this thread has resolved nothing save one thing.

That being it reminded me of a couple members character that I had forgot about.

Gruff initially brought up the old Dallas thread to help rattle my memory. For that I am thankful.

I'll admit to stirring the pot occasionally with a provocative post, but if the posts on this thread are sincerely held beliefs? Well I'll just let the members read and interpret for themselves. Hunter1960 was an [bleep], but even Crossfire with whom I think he talked the most shidt let it go when the man died.

MAGA
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Is there any more real information coming out? So far, it seems like the real info on this situation could be posted on one or two pages. The rest is just like dogs barking. GD

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by logcutter
Sometimes it's good to put a face on those deceased and nearly deceased do to unusual circumstances like this.

Jack's wife is doing much better and supposed to get out of the hospital this weekend after 3-stents..
[Linked Image]

RIP Jack...

[Linked Image]

Jack was a lumberjack for most of his life as well as a rodeo cowboy and rancher. Jack was loved by everyone that knew him. He was good hearted, down to earth and would have done anything for anybody.
RIP. Prayer sent. Salt of the earth family.

Do you know them personally? Figured you did to know them as "salt of the earth".

Last edited by callnum; 11/06/15.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Good to see Fecesneights has come up for air long enough to post more bullsheit. I bet he's eaten 18 different loads from his wife's cunny in the last week.

No good cuckold, SOB. There is NO way he's not the little dick in that household.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Seriously reminds me of a mental observation patient with his ravings.

No reasoning with him. Just gotta put the spit net over his head, keep him from hurting himself, and hope he'll stay on his meds this time.

-George Washington
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by cv540

Are you a FIB? You never answered.

Nope. And I use the same terms you do. Also FIBPAB (pulling a boat) or FIBPAT (pulling a trailor)[/quote]
You sure? you sound like someone from Rockford or Elgin.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsman22
They make MP-5's in 22LR?.....

Not officially but the GSG-5 is one!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Nope. And I use the same terms you do. Also FIBPAB (pulling a boat) or FIBPAT (pulling a trailor)

You sure? you sound like someone from Rockford or Elgin. [/quote]

Well, ok then. How's Beloit these days?

-George Washington
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

You sure? you sound like someone from Rockford or Elgin.

Well, ok then. How's Beloit these days?

[/quote] Haven't been there ever since they fired the incompetent poo poo chief. Too many afracans foe mees.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Too many afracans foe mees.

Well then, on that we can agree. None in my town.

-George Washington
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Originally Posted by huntsman22
They make MP-5's in 22LR?.....

Not officially but the GSG-5 is one!

Mike

Don't take it apart.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I haven't have only opened the bolt and q-tipped it laugh

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
I haven't have only opened the bolt and q-tipped it laugh

Mike

The GSG?

MAGA
Page 35 of 175 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,447
Posts18,489,641
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.