Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 45 of 175 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 174 175
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I need a program to figger out who wants to fight whom and who's a bigger bitch.

Can someone give me the Cliff's Notes version of the verbal warfare?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
No.

You have to come by it honestly,...with 30,000 more posts.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
It doesn't seem as if you could get a law enforcement organization much farther from the Federal level and much closer to the people who they serve and defend than when the law enforcement agency is led by a locally elected sheriff.

The sheriff is quoted as having said that all of the deputies were raised on ranches, have owned cattle themselves, or both, which suggests that he expects them to know how to handle themselves around cattle.

A sad situation for all involved.

Right
They've shown you don't dispatch animals by gut shooting them . Wonder how they learned that.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Just so you will stop taking the rest of us to task for violating a cop's Constitutional Rights when we speculate that he is guilty, I'm instituting this rule:

Campfire Juries henceforth will render their individual verdicts in accordance with the rules in Civil trials, rather than Criminal.

There is no presumption of guilt or innocence and verdicts are rendered at a time of the individual juror's choosing.

Preponderance of evidence is the standard, rather than reasonable doubt.

Now... would you kindly STFU about it?

Awww...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
It doesn't seem as if you could get a law enforcement organization much farther from the Federal level and much closer to the people who they serve and defend than when the law enforcement agency is led by a locally elected sheriff.

The sheriff is quoted as having said that all of the deputies were raised on ranches, have owned cattle themselves, or both, which suggests that he expects them to know how to handle themselves around cattle.

A sad situation for all involved.

Right
They've shown you don't dispatch animals by gut shooting them . Wonder how they learned that.

Maybe if sitting one's deputies through endless federally MANDATED (assuming you want the sugar tit grant money)...."Seminars" and "Courses" on:

*Gay and trans gender sensitivities, sorting its from shes and hes, etc.
* Accommodating and welcoming ILLEGAL "Migrants" with cultural decorum and other fuggin sensitivities,...
* Doing all of your goddam PAPERWORK properly, entering into your personal E-account.
* BRAINWASHING em' with low life political jive azz nonsense about WHO actually has authority in a REAL American County,
...etc., etc,...

Wouldn't a rural Sheriff's department maybe better mobilize time / resource to have an old school country vet come in and talk to these young boys and girls ,....hand out some diagrams ?

Yes the "forensics" and final "reports" are gonna' be welcomed.

I want to see the forensics on that BULL !

Folks are either competent, or they're NOT.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Dash cams turned off...not forthcoming with their side of the story...I'm GUESSING-ASSUMING-SPECULATING that particular piece of evidence has been ground up and fed to the local homeless at the shelter or is rotting at the county rendering plant.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Dash cams turned off...not forthcoming with their side of the story...I'm GUESSING-ASSUMING-SPECULATING that particular piece of evidence has been ground up and fed to the local homeless at the shelter or is rotting at the county rendering plant.

Jesus,....

VERY bad call from the "Investigative" honcho if that's the case.

Trust, Mistrust,....and hence into a downward spiral.

I know, let's all clown around, prosecute petty personal agendas, and show our AZZES

... THAT will make this more palatable.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I need a program to figger out who wants to fight whom and who's a bigger bitch.

Can someone give me the Cliff's Notes version of the verbal warfare?

P

Don't ask me....I'm just here for the Bingo.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

you know, i have nothing against you at all, and you don't know me. but why howell's name, an old man, keeps getting dragged into these things is beyond me. Is it fun to pick on an 80 year old man?

I just figured I'd throw his name in the hat since I was discussing the scrawny, old, and unsuccessful.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

He ever "gets real different" around Doc Howell down in this neck of the woods, his guts, bones and hair will decorate fencelines and gateposts from California all the way over into Texas.
...and that would be by way of a community effort.
Take that to the bank

SCARY stuff!

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Will styxhunter be invited to battle the winner?

We'd need the jaws-of-life to get Bristoe's mouth off his dick.

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't ask me....I'm just here for the Bingo.

About the only thing that I have learned on this thread, is that via quotes, my decision to put deflave on ignore long ago was the correct one. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

I don't know if there are 12 step groups for guys suffering from a fascination with male genitalia, but you and Steelhead could start one.

One more thing for the both of you to think about:

Given all the years y'all have fed at the Gov't trough, it's too late for you ever to match mine, Bristoe's, and Greg's accomplishments. But one day you will be older than we are now.

Unless your smart mouths forget one day that you are in the real world, not cyberspace, and some guy brings your cuteness to a sudden halt.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm sorry curdog.

I'll stop now. Can we still be cyber buddies?

Dave

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

I don't know if there are 12 step groups for guys suffering from a fascination with male genitalia, but you and Steelhead could start one.

One more thing for the both of you to think about:

Given all the years y'all have fed at the Gov't trough, it's too late for you ever to match mine, Bristoe's, and Greg's accomplishments. But one day you will be older than we are now.

Unless your smart mouths forget one day that you are in the real world, not cyberspace, and some guy brings your cuteness to a sudden halt.

I know. Why do you think I left your hunting camp early? [bleep] driving around with loaded/chambered rifles on 4 wheelers. You walking around showing me stuff with a chambered rifle on your shoulder and the muzzle swinging by my head a couple of times.

Didn't take long to realize what an unsafe bunch you were.

Of course you are GREAT at reading sign, that's why you have 5 ex-wives, TFF.

You truly can't make this stuff up. But you are correct, I aspire to be divorced 100 times, kicked out of the military and be such a [bleep] up mess of a drunk that the only one that will talk to me is Jesus.

Only then can I be a TRUE Christian solider such as you!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You left my hunting camp with a barely legal DINK buck you killed at a feeder the first or second day. And after killing a big hog by following my exact instructions. And leaving him lay.

And after being invited to hunt for free, given the EXACT same status as the paying members. IOW, you could come hunt deer, hogs, varmints, and turkeys, from the first Sat. in Dec until the first Mon in Jan. Myself, and my lease partners paid 750 bucks for what you were given for free.

I offered you this free hunt because you were the only Active Duty Serviceman I knew of on this forum. You were only too quick to accept.

I don't know of a Texan who hunts with an empty chamber. And you never mentioned being bothered by it while you were in camp.

And now... you say this, which YOU KNOW TO BE A BALD FACED LIE

"You truly can't make this stuff up. But you are correct, I aspire to be divorced 100 times, kicked out of the military..."......... .

I served my four year hitch and was a Corporal [E4] when I was HONORABLY discharged. You have zero reason to believe anything differently.

You know me and I know you. Despite all the BS you may spout off in response to this post, there is no doubt in your mind that THIS 74 YO former Marine CAN, AND WILL, stomp your little puny ass into the ground as soon as I ever lay eyes on you again, you slandering little son of a bitch.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
No Christmas card exchanges this year........... smile

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I keep hearing that song, why can't we be friends?

Last edited by jimy; 11/09/15.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've been on the usual three day weekend deer hunt. Man...they're running. What did I miss here?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've been on the usual three day weekend deer hunt. Man...they're running. What did I miss here?

Quick synopisis?

Bad deal hapoened, and the investigation should have been completed, statements and evidence released to the public by now, because it only takes an hour on TV....,oh and the cops must be guilty because the dash cam wasn't on

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 45 of 175 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (10Glocks, 1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 62 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,678
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.