Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 47 of 175 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 174 175
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
We've only heard one account, not the other.
And isn't the problem? Seems odd, to me at least.

As to the dash cam, could be that it was a traffic accident, not a criminal call.
I've sure seen lots of youtubes of dashcams that started out as traffic calls.

We'll just have to wait to know more. I pity the family for that.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Police can't make a statement until they reverse engineer a reason to kill the rancher and clear that reason with thier legal team...stand by.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Two tight-nit groups (the dead man's family and friends, law enforcement) so far only one side heard from. Would be nice to hear from other than someone associated with one side or the other...

Phil
It takes longer when you have to make stuff up.
They have to get their stories straight.

Par for the course for the biggest anti-LEO poster here.

Convenient for you to ignore that although the dash cam was not activated BOTH officers wore body cameras. So if the body cams shows that the families story is BS will you admit to being wrong.

Do you really think the ISP will tamper with the body cam footage to twist the truth? Do you not think that footage in its entirety will be subject to scrutiny during any pending litigation.

Everyone agrees body cams are good for getting the truth out and showing liability but posters here want to flame the LEOs before all the info is even out.

Everyone agrees something stinks here but the piling on against the police where the only story out is the families is assinine and grade school at best.
No offense, but you're fos.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Two tight-nit groups (the dead man's family and friends, law enforcement)...

However only one group was ready to tell the truth.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RickyD
Two tight-nit groups (the dead man's family and friends, law enforcement) so far only one side heard from. Would be nice to hear from other than someone associated with one side or the other...

Phil
It takes longer when you have to make stuff up.
They have to get their stories straight.

Par for the course for the biggest anti-LEO poster here.

Convenient for you to ignore that although the dash cam was not activated BOTH officers wore body cameras. So if the body cams shows that the families story is BS will you admit to being wrong.

Do you really think the ISP will tamper with the body cam footage to twist the truth? Do you not think that footage in its entirety will be subject to scrutiny during any pending litigation.

Everyone agrees body cams are good for getting the truth out and showing liability but posters here want to flame the LEOs before all the info is even out.

Everyone agrees something stinks here but the piling on against the police where the only story out is the families is assinine and grade school at best.

Funny a quick Google search pulled up several articles that stated the Deputies were wearing body cams

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ah heck, I think my blood pressure has finally come down from this whole thing. I'm finally willing to concede that I don't really care at this point. It just feels like another discouraging situation in life that we'll never know the truth of, one way or another.

I'm upset that the cops killed this rancher, and his wife almost died from the shock. I'm ready to sit back and shut up. If I've been wrong you guys can crucify me, if I was right, so what? Jacks family is devastated, community trust ruined. That's the real story.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Scott F
Oh I forgot the say and everyone here is an A$$hole.

Pretty close!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've been on the usual three day weekend deer hunt. Man...they're running. What did I miss here?

let's review:

• some people on the campfire think cops can do no wrong
  • some people on the campfire think cops can do no right
  • some people on the campfire think ranchers can do no wrong

so a subaru hit a bull in Idaho, then all 3 groups starting posting about it, and there isn't much new information, so they are all busy cussing each other out.

That about covers it.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've been on the usual three day weekend deer hunt. Man...they're running. What did I miss here?

let's review:

• some people on the campfire think cops can do no wrong
  • some people on the campfire think cops can do no right
  • some people on the campfire think ranchers can do no wrong
  • I've yet to find a way to blame this on Joe Arpaio, but will continue to try.

so a subaru hit a bull in Idaho, then all 3 groups starting posting about it, and there isn't much new information, so they are all busy cussing each other out.

That about covers it.

Sycamore

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
After more than a week still nothing released. There's an easy way to overcome speculation....honest dissemination of information!

Simple. Why shouldn't they supply that information to the people that employ them? Are the police the only ones exempt from the reasonable expectations of those they swore to protect?

Very likely, a prosecutor is involved at this point, and they would be the one compiling the information, and they would be the one to disseminate it.

They are concerned with the integrity of a possible prosecution, and don't want to do anything to jeopardize that.

Remember the DA in Baltimore that rushed to hold a news conference, and now she is now having to try to defend all kinds of pretrial motions that may jeopardize the eventual outcome?

That is what is in play here....In my opinion.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm finally willing to concede that I don't really care at this point.

No offense to the dead dude, but I can't understand the amount of care everyone has invested up to this point. Everybody's righteous indignance over this is hypocrisy at its finest.

If you really care about the dead rancher, have you done anything to help support the family in their time of grief?

If you really care about bad cops, have you done anything to make sure this doesn't happen in your community?

52 pages of arguing only proves that people really care about arguing, or that they really enjoy drama.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm finally willing to concede that I don't really care at this point.

No offense to the dead dude, but I can't understand the amount of care everyone has invested up to this point. Everybody's righteous indignance over this is hypocrisy at its finest.

If you really care about the dead rancher, have you done anything to help support the family in their time of grief?

If you really care about bad cops, have you done anything to make sure this doesn't happen in your community?

52 pages of arguing only proves that people really care about arguing, or that they really enjoy drama.

BAM!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I heard on the news today there is a peaceful protest planned for this weekend in Council, ID. So I guess if someone wants to go support the family and protest the killing, they can point the vehicle in that direction.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

What part of the is FOS sir? It's common knowledge from various media outlets that both officrs had body cameras on them.

Do you really think the ISP will try to sweep this away with all of the media coverage it has received?

Do you also propose that said footage will some how be made inadmissable in court or do you elude it will all just "disappear".

Again too much media coverage already, whatever that footage shows will be public knowledge in time. Whether its to exonerate the officers or convict them.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Ahem...

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Everybody's righteous indignance over this is hypocrisy at its finest.

Ummmmm...

Like?

Should I have a talk with them, would that help?

It's called passionate. People are passionate about their beliefs. This is an internet forum, where people come to express things they're passionate about. If you don't like that, maybe you should join a quilting club or take up croquet.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Do you really think the ISP will try to sweep this away with all of the media coverage it has received?"

Speaking of which.... each time I've glanced up at, or passed by, a TV turned to Fox News the last couple of days, there is an update on the shooting death of the little boy in La.

There is NO news coming out of Idaho about this, other than the initial report, in which the Sheriff made misleading remarks, and news from the widow.

And the question about the integrity of the ISP in investigating LEO actions has already been answered.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave

Ahem...

Dave

grin

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you really think the ISP will try to sweep this away with all of the media coverage it has received?

Wasn't it night? The body cams didn't work because there was too much darkness. We all know that.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by 280shooter
We've only heard one account, not the other.

As to the dash cam, could be that it was a traffic accident, not a criminal call. I would prefer that they have all cams on at all times (except when they drop a deuce).

It could be the 2 cops were taking a deuce in their jeans when they kept shootin and the bull was still alive.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Page 47 of 175 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1936M71, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,473
Posts18,489,910
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.