G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by gitem_12
If
"The problem I see is the police family that sticks together, right or wrong.Not admitting officers are human and do make mistakes,some worse than others and any investigation,especially on other officers, is going to show the true facts only,not what really happened.We know this is not true all the time."

Our forum cops will readily agree with you about some cops being bad. But only in a generic way.

Once a particular incident of cops misbehaving is brought up for discussion, the usual cadre responds just like Pavlov's dogs. They are robotic like in their responses.

Apparently, they WANT to be seen as different from, and apart from, the rest of the citizenry.

THEY are the chief cause of the division and mistrust where it exists.

Gene. Can you point one post on this thread where anyone has specifically defended the cops in question?

Can you point to where I claimed y'all DEFENDED them. in the post you quoted?

Please just read the BLACK portion of my posts.

Nice try,now answer the question

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't approve of cops pumping 5 or 6 rounds into 6 year olds and ranchers, gotta pick me up a "Thug Life " window decal on the way home from work.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by RWE
Don't waste your time John.

With Gene and the "ilk" collectively and without exception identifying the forum cops as a group in totality, there is no room in the discussion for varying degrees of response, common sense approaches to the situation, due process, facts, evidence, etc.

You either agree with the "ilk" or you don't.

And he's as much to blame with his broad brush as he makes the "forum cops" out to be.

Plain and simple.

Why do you care if guys on an internet forum speak their minds WHEN IT HAS NOT ONE DAMN THING TO DO WITH YOU PERSONALLY?

When I asked that earlier, you, or one of your "ilk" said if I didn't understand it already, it couldn't be explained to me.

IME, a man that can't write clearly doesn't have a writing problem, he has a THINKING problem.

And.. if a man can't come up with a written explanation for WHY he believes something, it's because he's operating on feelings...... like a female.

cool Let's see. 50 pages of guys beating each other up in sheer vitriol over an incident that they did not witness...and you say females operate on feelings?
Not meant to hurt your feelers. Just simple observation.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Wyogal

cool Let's see. 50 pages of guys beating each other up in sheer vitriol over an incident that they did not witness...and you say females operate on feelings?

Ten points for the lady from WY!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by RWE
Don't waste your time John.

With Gene and the "ilk" collectively and without exception identifying the forum cops as a group in totality, there is no room in the discussion for varying degrees of response, common sense approaches to the situation, due process, facts, evidence, etc.

You either agree with the "ilk" or you don't.

And he's as much to blame with his broad brush as he makes the "forum cops" out to be.

Plain and simple.

Why do you care if guys on an internet forum speak their minds WHEN IT HAS NOT ONE DAMN THING TO DO WITH YOU PERSONALLY?

When I asked that earlier, you, or one of your "ilk" said if I didn't understand it already, it couldn't be explained to me.

IME, a man that can't write clearly doesn't have a writing problem, he has a THINKING problem.

And.. if a man can't come up with a written explanation for WHY he believes something, it's because he's operating on feelings...... like a female.

Wrong.

Gene was a nasty, no good drunk that had his bell rung a few times by the authorities, he knows everything.

And Fecesneights went to band camp once, so he too is all knowing.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Scott F

Ten points for the lady from WY!

Yeah.. the win goes to Wyogal.

[Linked Image]

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jcubed
[Linked Image]

Tff

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Wyogal, ya this pile of crap gets bigger and bigger and even bigger. Let it rest for a while till the facts are actually presented.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This thread turned out as expected. An innocent man is killed by the cops and the usual low life scum aka campfire cops show up to put down anyone that doesn't say how awesome the cops are. After several days and countless denigrations of the victim, victims family and the victims supporters the campfire cu.nts/cops come back with what ifs and other red herrings but in a way indicating that they know they've dug themselves into a hole that their ego can't get them out of.

And you know for a fact Mr Yantis is absolutely innocent and the police guilty how?

[bleep] me i thought we still lived in America where people are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Mallard.

You've already had your fence ride earlier. We've been over this quite a bit and we have decided that my decision is not binding in this case.

Now take your righteous indignation and go play outside.

Last edited by AcesNeights; 11/11/15.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is not a courtroom.

BTW...... were you beating the "innocent until proven guilty" drum when we discussed the Muslim Major who killed all the folks at Ft Hood?

Or the scumbag who executed the cop in N Y?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Gene--Of course not. Nor do the mindless..."rest in peace brother" or "you're watch is done forever and I'm so sad" posts when a cop is killed. They don't wait for the facts they just feel an incosolable "fake" loss under the assumption he died while legally executing his duties. Even the fat fu.ckers that have a heart attack running from coffee shop to donut shop get the whole state sponsored funeral-stop traffic for another dead hero bull sh.it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It sounds like the rancher was murdered to me but then I know what it is like when the press reports something. When I read what the press wrote about us when the SIL robbed banks. I did not even recognise the people they were reporting about. The out and out fabrications were almost funny and they never did report any truth. I also understand that among the thousands of great professional LEOs out there a few are bad eggs.

I will wait and see what happens before making any judgements.

I am pretty damned sick of all the name calling between Fire members. It does nothing for the innocent nor for the Fire. Different opinions don't have to end in name calling and slandering other's families.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Scott F
When I read what the press wrote about us when the SIL robbed banks. I did not even recognise the people they were reporting about.

In this thread, lawyers and news reporters are considered highly respected professionals. It's a funny old world.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025
In this thread, lawyers and news reporters are considered highly respected professionals. It's a funny old world.

You going to have lunch with TRH?

Figured since the world was upside down, what the hell...

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gene--Of course not. Nor do the mindless..."rest in peace brother" or "you're watch is done forever and I'm so sad" posts when a cop is killed. They don't wait for the facts they just feel an incosolable "fake" loss under the assumption he died while legally executing his duties. Even the fat fu.ckers that have a heart attack running from coffee shop to donut shop get the whole state sponsored funeral-stop traffic for another dead hero bull sh.it.

Holy schit!

Giving people grief over not waiting for the facts.

It is an upside down world....

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RWE
You going to have lunch with TRH?

TRH doesn't meet people in the meat-world, as I understand. No one is allowed to enter his physical presence.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RWE

Holy schit!

Giving people grief over not waiting for the facts.

It is an upside down world....

Pointing out the irony of your patience, Einstein.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 60 of 175 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,475
Posts18,489,932
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.