Hop To
Page 66 of 175 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 174 175
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Besides the wife and nephew, how many civilians are claiming they had eyes on the rancher at the very moment he was shot?

Call the Sheriff and ask him.

No, I'm not going to call him. If you don't know, that's fine.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Since more cops are supposed to be good than bad, why didn't the other cop on the scene immediately arrest that slapping cop on multiple serious charges?

slapping is a serious charge?
There's a pretty good chance that if the kid had slapped the cop the way the cop slapped him, the cop would have pulled his weapon and killed him. You can assess the seriousness of the situation yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wasn't trying to be a smartass. It's just that over the course of this thread, concern has shifted to the lack of transparency on the part of the authorities.

"Nobody knows" would ave been a better answer.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Neat story, but they can use obvious signs to determine whether treatment t is warranted.

It's not there call..Period..Maybe where you live but not here!

Since you like my sttories here is another that just happened up the clearwater river above Headquarters at a forest service work station in the boonies..

The call came in to the EMT's..They arrived and the victim appeared to be dead and radioed for advice on procedure.First reply was start protocol life saving techniques etc then the supervisor contacted an MD in Orofino and they did the check list of determining if he was dead via radio..Once and only once they went through the steps provided by the MD were they able to stop life saving efforts and even then,the victom was not pronounced dead until at the hospital..

So,the deputies on scene had the obligation to proceed with life saving techniques until a qualified person could make the call..They did not do that as they did not put the bull out of commission to stop suffering...

Jack and the bull lied there dieing on the pavement without any effort to save Jack or euthanize(the bull) even though it was requested by the family/owners .

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by logcutter
Neat story, but they can use obvious signs to determine whether treatment t is warranted.

It's not there call..Period..Maybe where you live but not here!

Since you like my sttories here is another that just happened up the clearwater river above Headquarters at a forest service work station in the boonies..

The call came in to the EMT's..They arrived and the victim appeared to be dead and radioed for advice on procedure.First reply was start protocol life saving techniques etc then the supervisor contacted an MD in Orofino and they did the check list of determining if he was dead via radio..Once and only once they went through the steps provided by the MD were they able to stop life saving efforts and even then,the victom was not pronounced dead until at the hospital..

So,the deputies on scene had the obligation to proceed with life saving techniques until a qualified person could make the call..They did not do that as they did not put the bull out of commission to stop suffering...

Jack and the bull lied there dieing on the pavement without any effort to save Jack or euthanize(the bull) even though it was requested by the family/owners .

The differences is they called ad were doing as instructed by medical command.

So your telling me EMT'S and medics start CPR on decapitation patients from MVAS in idaho?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
...and the one most likely to have tried to save Jack's life was handcuffed and not allowed to try.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
So your telling me EMT'S and medics start CPR on decapitation patients from MVAS in idaho?

Jack wasn't decapitated..Irrelevant!

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...concern has shifted to the lack of transparency on the part of the authorities...

This lack of transparency is an epidemic in not just LE, but all of .gov. Along with outright misinformation and covering up, it is what we have come to expect. Unlike justice.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by RWE
Since more cops are supposed to be good than bad, why didn't the other cop on the scene immediately arrest that slapping cop on multiple serious charges?

There's a pretty good chance that if the kid had slapped the cop the way the cop slapped him, the cop would have pulled his weapon and killed him. You can assess the seriousness of the situation yourself.

you are basing this on:

1) your prior history of slapping cops and getting shot
2) your prior history of being a cop getting slapped
3) direct observation of cops getting slapped
4) videos on the 24hcf of cops getting slapped
5) swag.

seriously, assaulting an officer is a misdemeanor in many localities. It exists because sometimes, attempted murder doesn't fit the scenario....

And, believe it or not, assaulting an officer charges far out number officer involved shootings in the real, non-campfire-internet-police-tyranny world.

but we digress on tangents aimed to incite a response again.

Who needs conjecture as long as we can point out all sorts of other events that aren't germane.

Or Jerome, or Michael...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm basing it on common sense, son. You should get yourself some.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by logcutter

Jack wasn't decapitated..Irrelevant!

Completely relavent.. as you have stated. Only docs and coroner's can pronounce. Therefore, you are in deface stating that every patient must be treated irregardless of obvious observances

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Son?

While uniformed and badged, I never shot anyone for punching me, or wrestling me to the ground, or stabbing me, or shooting at me

That's my "sense".

Son...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

Son?

While uniformed and badged, I never shot anyone for punching me, or wrestling me to the ground, or stabbing me, or shooting at me

That's my "sense".

Son...

The latter is a physical impossibility on your part.

The guy in the video didn't punch, wrestle to the ground, stab or shoot at the cop. He just got slapped.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obviously, TRH has as much right to comment on the video as someone did in posting it.

But it does take the thread off track. That's what makes it difficult to discuss a particular example of potential LEO wrongdoing into the agenda driven "us vs. them" debates of police actions.

So... all of "us" on this thread are lumped in with TRH, and all of "Y'all" are lumped in with Gitem and DINK.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Son?

That's my "sense".

Son...

The latter is a physical impossibility on your part.

The guy in the video didn't punch, wrestle to the ground, stab or shoot at the cop. He just got slapped.

What's a physical impossibility?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by RWE

It is assault and battery and can be a felony.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N

Common sense dictates the use of deadly force for a slapping incident......?

My guys and I have some catching up to do.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But it does take the thread off track. That's what makes it difficult to discuss a particular example of potential LEO wrongdoing into the agenda driven "us vs. them" debates of police actions.

Even on track and content specific, you yourself have illiterated the future responses of campfire cops as robotic and other phrases.

Why should anyone even try to discuss anything?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Completely relavent.. as you have stated. Only docs and coroner's can pronounce. Therefore, you are in deface stating that every patient must be treated irregardless of obvious observances

It is not relevant because Jack was not decapitated.

Obvious to whom,that one deputy in charge?He may have thought at that time he was god but he wasn't and "Did Not" have the right to withhold medical attention to Jack or anyone or anything!

There was an abundance of medical people there and one in the car got out on his own,the other had to be cut out.Both aware and talking...

This was a cop grabbing a guy from behind with a loaded weapon ready to fire..Nothing but bad can come from that and he should have known that but he 'da man with the.. it's my way or the highway attitude..

I'll bet he wished he had it all to do over again now..He just plain phuucked up and he knows it...Why do you think they took him out of the county for protection and not the other deputy?????

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by RWE

It is assault and battery and can be a felony.

It certainly could be. Could also be a lot less.

I've had to entertain a lot of people that were simply pissed and took a swing at me - some even hit me.

But in my heart of hearts I judged their intent to be minor. Why would I charge them with a felony, or shoot them?

Page 66 of 175 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,475
Posts18,489,932
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.