Print Thread
Hop To
Page 68 of 175 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 174 175
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by logcutter
Completely relavent.. as you have stated. Only docs and coroner's can pronounce. Therefore, you are in deface stating that every patient must be treated irregardless of obvious observances

It is not relevant because Jack was not decapitated.

Obvious to whom,that one deputy in charge?He may have thought at that time he was god but he wasn't and "Did Not" have the right to withhold medical attention to Jack or anyone or anything!

There was an abundance of medical people there and one in the car got out on his own,the other had to be cut out.Both aware and talking...

This was a cop grabbing a guy from behind with a loaded weapon ready to fire..Nothing but bad can come from that and he should have known that but he 'da man with the.. it's my way or the highway attitude..

I'll bet he wished he had it all to do over again now..He just plain phuucked up and he knows it...Why do you think they took him out of the county for protection and not the other deputy?????

1) it is relevant....its just apparently above your intelligence

A) it would likely be obvious to any medically trained first responder that he was expired, especially if an FR bent down and said he has no pulse,

2) do you have proof they withheld medical attention

3) you stated in an earlier post that there was no way to know how many medical personnel were on scene, yet now you state there was an abundance of them....which is it?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

lol.... After some of your posts there may be several people willing to aid RWE in case his leg gets tired....
Really? Have I insulted you in some way? It's common in Kansas to use the term "son" on somebody who is your junior. I don't recall insulting anybody on this thread but maybe I did. I don't ever recall insulting you or really talking to you much in any form, which is unlikely to change given your saying something like that. Actually for the type of topic, this thread has been fairly amicable other than one or two guys.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
It's common in Kansas to use the term "son" on somebody who is your junior.

How old am I?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
You're an Australian subject and not a free man so your opinion has no meaning here. Thanks for sharing though.

Ethan:

We have an Australian forum here on the 'Fire, and were you adventurous enough to ever post on it, I doubt the Aussie members there would treat you with the same degree of arrogant pride that you've displayed here. Unless you were to provoke it, which seems more and more likely.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
When you shoot somebody you have the obligation to render aid if they are still alive. Whether the deputies allowed the EMT's access or they did it themselves, the obligation was still there. Certainly if you as a citizen shoot somebody, you have an obligation to render aid unless you can't due to the wounded person still being a threat. It sounds like Yantis was totally incapacitated yet they evidently neither attempted aid themselves, or tried to get paramedics to. Nor did they allow his family to aid him. That's what the story is thus far.

That's right..Each of the deputies were required to have a first aid card that included CPR certification!

Interesting...... Regional differences.

I haven't been CPR certified in years. I've never held any "first aid card".

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by RWE
It's common in Kansas to use the term "son" on somebody who is your junior.

How old am I?

Old....... grin

But many couldn't hang with you in the mountains.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

I guess advocating due process, and informed decision making renders me not a grown up?

Apparently I don't act like your idea of a cop, at least, when I used to be a cop.

Probably don't act like your idea of a soldier, when I was in the military, and based on some of your blather, I don't act like your idea of a EMS person, when I did that as well.

Maybe, just maybe, its your ideas that are [bleep] up like a soup sandwich, and not the way I act?
lol

I wouldn't have known you had been a cop or a soldier had you not mentioned both in the past couple of days.

Going on avatars, handles and what-have-you, I thought you were an ancient Greek warrior or a possum.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tjm10025
You're an Australian subject and not a free man so your opinion has no meaning here. Thanks for sharing though.

Ethan:

We have an Australian forum here on the 'Fire, and were you adventurous enough to ever post on it, I doubt the Aussie members there would treat you with the same degree of arrogant pride that you've displayed here. Unless you were to provoke it, which seems more and more likely.
You, RWE and Stuart can continue making this thread about yourselves and your own drama if you want to, but it's not about your idea of manners or Stuart trying to pick fights, which is his normal mode. It's about a guy being shot to death for apparently no good reason and the decline of a lot of our institutions here in the USA.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and the decline of a lot of our institutions here in the USA.

like due process

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

like due process
Ask Jack Yantis about Due Process. Or ask his wife if she's out of the hospital.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
1) it is relevant....its just apparently above your intelligence

A) it would likely be obvious to any medically trained first responder that he was expired, especially if an FR bent down and said he has no pulse,

2) do you have proof they withheld medical attention

3) you stated in an earlier post that there was no way to know how many medical personnel were on scene, yet now you state there was an abundance of them....which is it?

1-It is not relevant..As a first responder you have the obligation to follow protocol aka the rules.There is no place in the rules that say's you have the right to wing it and "assume" anything and even if at first try he has no pulse it is your duty as a first responder to try and resuscitate him..See I said that without childish insults..Try it.

2-Yes-The wife ran to aid the injured and was thrown to the ground and cuffed as was the nephew and with both deputies being certified in CPR and carried a medical card they did not give him medical help.That is withholding...

3-Lets see..know one knows how many EMT's showed up in there personal rigs but there were two ambulances on scene and the fire department..Your guess is as good as mine but that would mean an abundance to me with the other injured alive and talking.Jack not so much..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nobody here has the power to convict or sentence the deputies involved. They do however have the right to speculate and offer opinion.

The deputies will get their day in court, or not.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

like due process
Ask Jack Yantis about Due Process. Or ask his wife if she's out of the hospital.

And the people responsible for these acts are not entitled to due process?

Surely, you think so, and I'll acknowledge your right to indict the entire "industry", and you can acknowledge my right to say your a fool for doing so.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You, RWE and Stuart can continue making this thread about yourselves and your own drama if you want to, but it's not about your idea of manners or Stuart trying to pick fights, which is his normal mode. It's about a guy being shot to death for apparently no good reason and the decline of a lot of our institutions here in the USA.

Actually fellow, the whole thing is about halfwits jumping to conclusions with not a single solitary piece of evidence other than hearsay.

But you go right ahead and spruik to all and sundry.

added; And that goes for those on both sides of the argument.

Last edited by JSTUART; 11/12/15.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

like due process

And the people responsible for these acts are not entitled to due process?

Surely, you think so, and I'll acknowledge your right to indict the entire "industry", and you can acknowledge my right to say your a fool for doing so.
Who said they weren't?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Actually fellow, the whole thing is about halfwits jumping to conclusions with not a single solitary piece of evidence other than hearsay.

It's not about you or your pet Kangaroo regardless of how much you want it to be.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by NH K9
When you shoot somebody you have the obligation to render aid if they are still alive. Whether the deputies allowed the EMT's access or they did it themselves, the obligation was still there. Certainly if you as a citizen shoot somebody, you have an obligation to render aid unless you can't due to the wounded person still being a threat. It sounds like Yantis was totally incapacitated yet they evidently neither attempted aid themselves, or tried to get paramedics to. Nor did they allow his family to aid him. That's what the story is thus far.

That's right..Each of the deputies were required to have a first aid card that included CPR certification!

Interesting...... Regional differences.

I haven't been CPR certified in years. I've never held any "first aid card".

Yeah regional differences. Here you have to have first aid and CPR to be a cop. Of the thousands of calls I can't remember one where a cop rendered aid. That's not an indictment as they were dealing with their own responsibilities. Not to mention our response times usually precluded the need for them to wade into unfamiliar territory.

In Washington we have the "Good Samaritan" law that doesn't require a citizen to render aid But if they do render aid they cannot be sued regardless of what they do or don't do. Outside of brain surgery.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

It's not about you or your pet Kangaroo regardless of how much you want it to be.

Pot...meet kettle.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some of the folks posting on this thread seem to be victims of amateur brain surgeries, namely botched lobotomies.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of the folks posting on this thread seem to be victims of amateur brain surgeries, namely botched lobotomies.

Pretty sure science calls that the "Jayhawk Effect"

Page 68 of 175 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 63 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.