Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You should see me face to face and then you could tell right off I am a big a$$hole. The worst kind. Fact is you should just put me on ignore for the betterment of your life. grin

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

What, and who were are, follows us in ways we never even fathom till they come home to roost.

Very insightful. I've been taking stock before it's to late to make a difference.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Scott F
You should see me face to face and then you could tell right off I am a big a$$hole. The worst kind. Fact is you should just put me on ignore for the betterment of your life. grin

Nah. A scotch and a cigar will suffice!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Ken's treated people the way he has as long as he's been on the campfire.

Far longer than the Campfire; he had the same vituperative personality at the Shooters site before. After a couple of times of giving the benefit of the doubt, I chose to no longer communicate with him.

I'm pretty sure that made both of us happier.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Nah. A scotch and a cigar will suffice!

I have a supply of both. Drop by and I will share my Christian a$$holeness.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by n007
For someone who continually professed his Christianity he could sure turn nasty in a hurry, especially if you weren't one of his sycophants.

He has a way with telling people to GFY where the recipient mistakenly thinks it's a compliment...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Never saw the compliment part of it myself.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"vituperative"

Had to go to the dictionary.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lots of smart verbage flowing here....

Lord knows sesquipedalian is next.

Have Dog

Will Travel

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

What, and who were are, follows us in ways we never even fathom till they come home to roost.

Very insightful. I've been taking stock before it's to late to make a difference.

As I have been, life catches up with you early sometimes, and therein lies the chance to change what can be changed, make amends where they can be mended, and be better and stronger in ways in our lives where we were/are weak.

It is far from easy, but one day at a time.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty funny,...

The guy hasn't posted on here in a while, didn't start this thread, yet people still get worked up like a nest of red wasps at just the drop of his name. One Opinionated geriatric gets some of you foaming at the mouth without typing a single word.

Life's too short people. Unplug, go sit in a tree-stand for a while or go toss a crappie jig.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Pretty funny,...

The guy hasn't posted on here in a while, didn't start this thread, yet people still get worked up like a nest of red wasps at just the drop of his name. One Opinionated geriatric gets some of you foaming at the mouth without typing a single word.

Life's too short people. Unplug, go sit in a tree-stand for a while or go toss a crappie jig.

But...but...but... he's MEAN!!!!
(I don't know if he is or not, nor really care)

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Pretty funny,...

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I've got to sit at this computer for another half day. Lay it out there, don't hold back. grin

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I only joined this thread because Fireball took a shot across the bow with me, which of course has since been deleted for some damn reason.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
Pretty funny,...

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I've got to sit at this computer for another half day. Lay it out there, don't hold back. grin

SMARTASS ! Like you have anything better to do laugh

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hell, this threads better than:

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Pretty funny,...

Ken did not start this thread but he solicited his apostles to do so. One was found willing and did so on several forums no less.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
Hell, this threads better than:

Here, this will keep you busy while you wait....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by carbon12
Pretty funny,...

Ken did not start this thread but he solicited his apostles to do so. One was found willing and did so on several forums no less.

It must hurt some folks the Ken has friends. I count myself one of them and I have noted sever people I know face to face and respect seem to feel the same way I do. Nobody ever said he was perfect, none of who like him think they are perfect. Perhaps you would be happier if you just used your ignore feature. Start with Ken and I and see if it doesn't get any better. wink

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by carbon12
Pretty funny,...

It must hurt some folks the Ken has friends. I count myself one of them and I have noted sever people I know face to face and respect seem to feel the same way I do. Nobody ever said he was perfect, none of who like him think they are perfect. Perhaps you would be happier if you just used your ignore feature. Start with Ken and I and see if it doesn't get any better. wink

No, Ken thinks he is perfect.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (35, 10gaugemag, akrange, 12 invisible), 1,557 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,939
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.