Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 76 of 175 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 174 175
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Shrap's not one of the investigators you illiterate fugking pollock.

Dave

You, you are sofaking mean. Now I am glad I did not come to the American legion in MN to meet you. You are a closet Minnesotan and don't even know it.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There will be another book signing at the VFW next summer.

Sans books.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Spot on...the rancher didn't get the love and respect the community has for him by being an inhumane, heartless, money grubbing prick.....Period

ETA....it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was pissed after seeing the "heartless, inhumane" way the boys in blue filled the poor creature with lead....realized they weren't up for the task....and walked off leaving it to suffer though......

Perspicacity defined.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Actually, probably not too far fetched, but I'll bet booze is involved.

Mr. Goody Two Shoes, from his tacky little "Holier Than Thou" pulpit.

Yesterday's chickenchit post of the day award winner.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just a thought, unless you knew the man, doesn't referring to him as "Jack" seem like a bit of disrespectful casual familiarity?

Considering prior positioning and avowals posted HERE on this thread,
.....almost unbeleleivably JIVE ASSED.

confirmation of 180* end swapping, from an experienced player in some psycho babble pit.

GTC

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
lmao Did you change your name from Martha?

No...but I have learnt a few life lessons that you obviously haven't.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jcubed
[Linked Image]

Not related to the OP, but I thought his performance in the debates this week was very strong.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
lmao Did you change your name from Martha?

No...but I have learnt a few life lessons that you obviously haven't.
You're the model of decorum on this forum. Thanks for taking the time out from molesting a Koala Bear to give free etiquette lessons.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Please take the time to go [bleep] yourself you miserable pig buggering piece of [bleep].

And I mean that in the most respectful way.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're the model of decorum on this forum.

Thanks for taking the time out from molesting a Koala Bear to give free etiquette lessons.

Makes me feel better about you point out my hypocrisy.

Kudos, Pops!

Top shelf...

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by DINK

One Deputy had 5 years on the other 15 years on.

My opinion is the rancher wanted to save the bull for is AI program. The bull is probably worth a lot of money in AI sales. There some type of argument that takes place and it goes from there.

That's why the wife has the de-escalation statement.
Dink

You are really way off there. Stick to what you know.

Or I could be right.

Think about. No rancher cares about a meat bull especially if the vehicles insurance covers it.

Deputies with 5 and 15 years on had been down this road many times before. They don't care who kills the bull.

The only thing the fight could have been about is the bull. And he is only cared about if he's worth more than the insurance will pay. If the rancher thought he could save him and sell straws from him and the deputies wanted to kill him is what the fight is going to be about.

My guess is as good as anyone else's.

Dink

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
As to the posts regarding the FBI getting involved.

For perspective, see the below decision last week regarding a police shooting that the FBI investigated where an officer shot an unarmed black male subject 14 times during an altercation. Obviously a different case with different circumstances, but it does show the difficulty in trying to apply federal statutes to this case.

"The team of experienced federal prosecutors and FBI agents considered whether Manney
violated federal law by willfully using unreasonable force against Hamilton. Under the
applicable federal criminal civil rights statute, prosecutors must establish, beyond a reasonable
doubt, that a law enforcement officer willfully deprived an individual of a Constitutional right.
To establish willfulness, federal authorities must show that the officer acted with the deliberate
and specific intent to do something the law forbids. This is the highest standard of intent
imposed by law. Mistake, misperception, negligence or poor judgment are not sufficient to
establish a federal criminal civil rights violation.

In this case, there were numerous civilian witnesses who saw some part of the physical
confrontation between Manney and Hamilton. Based on those eyewitness accounts, the account
of the former officer involved, the physical evidence and the assessments of independent use of
force experts,
the team of experienced federal prosecutors and FBI agents determined that the
evidence was insufficient to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Manney acted willfully with
a bad purpose to violate the law."

https://localtvwiti.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/11-10-15-hamilton.pdf

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
that bull wasn't gonna recover. Jack (Mr. Yantis for those obsessed with formalities)knew that.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Or I could be right.

Think about. No rancher cares about a meat bull especially if the vehicles insurance covers it.

Deputies with 5 and 15 years on had been down this road many times before. They don't care who kills the bull.

The only thing the fight could have been about is the bull. And he is only cared about if he's worth more than the insurance will pay. If the rancher thought he could save him and sell straws from him and the deputies wanted to kill him is what the fight is going to be about.

Dink

JFC......how fuuk'in stupid are you?

If the rancher didn't want the bull killed why did he have his wife bring him a rifle....which by all reports he was pointing at the bull when the chit hit the fan.

You need to go wash your arm after sticking it up your ass far enough to produce that gem......

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Or I could be right.

Dink

JFC......how fuuk'in stupid are you?

World Class

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tarkio

One Deputy had 5 years on the other 15 years on.

My opinion is the rancher wanted to save the bull for is AI program. The bull is probably worth a lot of money in AI sales. There some type of argument that takes place and it goes from there.

That's why the wife has the de-escalation statement.
Dink

You are really way off there. Stick to what you know.

Or I could be right.

Dink

No, no you're wrong and your guess is much poorer than those with some knowledge on the subject.

Every rancher I know, and I know hundreds, care very much about salvaging an animal such as this.

You have no clue what you're talking about with regard to selling semen. An article stated the rancher had hand-raised this calf. You aren't selling semen on a gelbvieh bull raised like that. Trust me, you are way off base there.

Last edited by Tarkio; 11/13/15.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The FBI has investigated every officer involved shooting I know of.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ltppowell

It does show how that agency has pivoted priorities under Obama.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Ruby Ridge and Waco also..They have history in Idaho!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by ltppowell

It does show how that agency has pivoted priorities under Obama.

Cp't Powell's "that I know of" covers a bunch of pre Obama years.

He's pretty old.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 76 of 175 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.