-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 77 of 175 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 174 175
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
JFC, for popo's you guys don't look at the given evidence much.

Yantis was called to the scene to TAKE CARE OF THE BULL. It was NOT at all clear that it needed to be put down. If that had been the request, Yantis would have brought a rifle when he first showed up. He was there to take CARE of the bull. Not take care of, police style. Take care of, rancher style.

As Yantis shows up, the deputies go off half cocked and riddle the bull.

What do you THINK Yantis told the trigger happy morons? "Good job?". "Atta boy?". No, he told them exactly the truth. That they were utter morons and that their mommy had some character flaws.

The local yokels, hyped up from the killing already, took offense and showed Yantis who was really boss.

That's the de-escalation the family was talking about.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by logcutter
Ruby Ridge and Waco also..They have history in Idaho!

FBI always stood for Fumbling, Bumbling Idiots...

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Kind of interesting how it ties together..Ruby Ridge..Enter Gerry Spence..Adams County..Enter Gerry Spence...Then the FBI..

Maybe they want revenge on Gerry for loosing at Ruby Ridge . grin

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Kind of interesting how it ties together..Ruby Ridge..Enter Gerry Spence..Adams County..Enter Gerry Spence...Then the FBI..

Logcutter, curious as to whether any of the land involved was federal or reservation land?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by DINK

Or I could be right.

Think about. No rancher cares about a meat bull especially if the vehicles insurance covers it.

Deputies with 5 and 15 years on had been down this road many times before. They don't care who kills the bull.

The only thing the fight could have been about is the bull. And he is only cared about if he's worth more than the insurance will pay. If the rancher thought he could save him and sell straws from him and the deputies wanted to kill him is what the fight is going to be about.

My guess is as good as anyone else's.

Dink

JFC......how fuuk'in stupid are you?

If the rancher didn't want the bull killed why did he have his wife bring him a rifle....which by all reports he was pointing at the bull when the chit hit the fan.

You need to go wash your arm after sticking it up your ass far enough to produce that gem......

He had everything thing in motion to kill the bull before he got on scene. Once he got there he started thinking about what he could be worth vs what insurance was going to pay.

Anyone know what a AI bull is worth?

Dink

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by Tarkio

One Deputy had 5 years on the other 15 years on.

My opinion is the rancher wanted to save the bull for is AI program. The bull is probably worth a lot of money in AI sales. There some type of argument that takes place and it goes from there.

That's why the wife has the de-escalation statement.
Dink

You are really way off there. Stick to what you know.

Or I could be right.

Think about. No rancher cares about a meat bull especially if the vehicles insurance covers it.

Deputies with 5 and 15 years on had been down this road many times before. They don't care who kills the bull.

The only thing the fight could have been about is the bull. And he is only cared about if he's worth more than the insurance will pay. If the rancher thought he could save him and sell straws from him and the deputies wanted to kill him is what the fight is going to be about.

My guess is as good as anyone else's.

Dink

No, no you're wrong and your guess is much poorer than those with some knowledge on the subject.

Every rancher I know, and I know hundreds, care very much about salvaging an animal such as this.

You have no clue what you're talking about with regard to selling semen. An article stated the rancher had hand-raised this calf. You aren't selling semen on a gelbvieh bull raised like that. Trust me, you are way off base there.

You could be right or wrong...

Dink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The FBI has investigated every officer involved shooting I know of.

It does show how that agency has pivoted priorities under Obama.

Cp't Powell's "that I know of" covers a bunch of pre Obama years.

He's pretty old.

Right? smile The difference is the media. There is no accountability for them lying anymore.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

So the FBI investigates every time a cop shoots somebody? Or am I missing something in what you're saying?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
My friend being a smart azz, replied that it was a sub machine gun. The nice policeman did not think that it was funny and slammed him up against the car too. The rest of us thought it was funny. miles

A student of mine some years back when apprehended by the Park Police for some transgression told them "Can we wait until the REAL police get here" grin He subsequently tripped and fell a few times in custody too.

Same kid in class one day was studiously bundling up a bunch of old assignment papers, he weren't making much noise so I didn't make an issue.

Suddenly he stands up holding a giant paper sperm by the tail like it was a divining rod, which flailing sperm proceeds to "drag him against his will" two seats over towards at notably attractive (and stuck up) young lady grin

Might be the funniest thing I have seen in the classroom.

Last I seen of that kid he was full of metal rods from having wrapped his sport bike around a tree at warp speed, I hope he is doing well.

Birdwatcher

In high school one particular teacher was concerned (overly) about every students ability to take a test well and warned non-stop of each test and quiz and advised at great length about getting enough sleep the night before a test eating a full breakfast the morning of and so on.

Class clown failed a test and the teacher was openly making fun of his test answers.

Clown apologizes and tells the teacher he was right, the night before he had too much on his mind and was completely unable to sleep.

Teacher immediately apologizes and asks if he wants to retest... but then asks why he could not sleep...

"I was thinking all night about Jennifer and had a hard-on so big I didn't have enough skin left to close my eyes!"

Big breasted Jennifer sure turned red!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

It does show how that agency has pivoted priorities under Obama.

Cp't Powell's "that I know of" covers a bunch of pre Obama years.

He's pretty old.
come on now he's only a couple yrs older than me.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Logcutter, curious as to whether any of the land involved was federal or reservation land?

The land around the accident was all private except for easements and of course, state highway 95.There isn't any reservation land in that area I know of and the Forest Service boundary is on up the road.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fox News reporting on it as I type.

ETA: Only thing new is that their lawyer, Gerry Spence says;"The settlement will not be cheap".

One of y'all need to warn him about " waiting for all the facts to come in" out of "respect for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights".

Last edited by curdog4570; 11/13/15.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yea,,,,I watched it too.....they did say that relatives weren't allowed to try to administer aid but no mention of the wife being handcuffed and suffering a heart attack.

Fair and balanced????????????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually, you were the inspiration for the remark. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

.how fuuk'in stupid are you?

He had everything thing in motion to kill the bull before he got on scene. Once he got there he started thinking about what he could be worth vs what insurance was going to pay.

Anyone know what a AI bull is worth?

Dink

Well.....you answered that question.....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Fox News reporting on it as I type.

ETA: Only thing new is that their lawyer, Gerry Spence says;"The settlement will not be cheap".

One of y'all need to warn him about " waiting for all the facts to come in" out of "respect for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights".

Why?

He is a civil attorney in this matter, representing the family, and is attempting to extricate a large monetary settlement for his clients.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why are you OK with him speculating but not the rest of us?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Why are you OK with him speculating but not the rest of us?

Who said I was?

I have issue, not with speculation, but with many poster's advocation and complacency with disregarding a person's basic rights as guaranteed in this country. Throw out all the speculation you wish, but do not allow it to cross into advocation for pulling an end around on the justice system, proper investigations, the concept of innocent until proven guilty, etc.

Additionally, you do realize there is a difference between civil suits and criminal prosecutions?

Here's an example:

OJ Simpson was exonerated of murder in his criminal trial (the prosecutor's office couldn't prove to a jury that he was guilty beyond all reasonable doubt, thus, innocent). However, he was found liable in the civil suit regarding the same issue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My guess is that the Deputies will walk as far as Criminal penalties because their actions are found to be within their Departmental guidelines as far as use of force. Even handcuffing the widow and friend was probably allowed.

I hope I'm wrong.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It will be interesting to watch unfold, that is for sure.

Once again, prayers and condolences to the family.

Page 77 of 175 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (01Foreman400, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 54 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,463
Posts18,489,835
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.