Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 88 of 175 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 174 175
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by logcutter
Interesting comments from an Adams county resident.Sounds like one of the officers had more in his closet than is public.It is disturbing to know this was going on just a few miles south of me.

Living in the upper end of the county a person don't hear all that's going on.Frankly I'm appalled. If only a small portion of this is true, it is way too much. Adams County is going to really be hurting and I can find one person to blame more than any other. I was told that there are 20+ lawsuits over abuse by county cops against citizens. I also heard that there is a recall for the sheriff. I'd say that is a little late in coming. I was told that he ran his campaign on drying up Council and New Meadows. Drinking and drinking and driving are not the same. Anyone who knows me, knows what I think of drinking and driving and I consider it a criminal offense close to ipremeditated murder. But I still have to ask why has he allowed his department to get so out of hand?Cops have to uphold extremely high standards and they have not. I also heard that they threw around a 76 year old long time resident and really tore up her shoulder. Yes--I said her. Now that must have been really tough for them to have handled right. I've also heard that one of the cops who shot Jack also was involved in throwing a 71 year old man across a car hood and the man won a law suit over it. The same cop was also said to have shot a man getting out of his pickup. I still don't know the story there. This is a rural county and many of the citizens, especially the ranchers and their families have lived here for many generations. Where is this police brutality coming from? There needs to be a serious investigation into the police all over this nation.
To be fair, most of that is hearsay, but I think it reflects the feelings of many here on the fire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
This Sycamore fella' sure has a chickish way of carrying on, doesn't he ?

You better go check under your bed and in your clothes closets for Joe Arpaio or one of his minions, dipchit.

....one of them may slip in there while your foaming at the mouth and snapping at my heels like some demented little lap dog.

shoo !

GTC

says the Staten Island Fairy!

you worship ranchers and sheriffs, because you are from back east.

figures that your two biggest Sheriff crushes are Arpaio and Babeu.

Both from Massachusetts.

You can either clam up, or keep showing your ass.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As noted, a yappy little lap dog.

do your eyes bulge out to the point where they're about to prolapse when you're venting your spleen, Sicko ?

I left Staten Island New York at the age of 6 ( never been back) and grew up in the deep South, Gulf and Carib.
Lived in B.C. and Alberta,...ranged all over the NWT and Yukon,...
I'd venture that I've spent more time on the quarter deck of a horse by mistake than you ever have intentionally,...

Really, when I try to visualize you, I see a little Pekineese dog whose eyeball finally did prolapse pop out one day. I Had to help the old lady / owner get it back in, and the little fugger bit me.

Go back to yer' little doggie bed.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
illegals are coming to get you! they're everywhere! run man , run!

I'm happy you got to play cowboy when you moved to Canada.

I'm sorry anybody with a hat and a line of BS is able to pull the wool over your eyes.

Have you had sheriff Babeu over for a "rondy" yet? Better watch your six around him, buckaroo, if you know what I mean.

Sycamore

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is your Lepto - Parvo immunization up to date?

....you sound a little symptomatic.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh, and SORRY for calling you a Pekinese, a friend just called and advised that you're a miniture poodle.

SMALL breed, nonetheless, if you get MY drift.

Now shoo, you yappy little pest.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243
I'm surprised Dink hasn't left Mo. and headed there to replace one of these deputies, sounds like his kind of place to work.

Too far between donut shops and too many white people.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by logcutter
Interesting comments from an Adams county resident.Sounds like one of the officers had more in his closet than is public.It is disturbing to know this was going on just a few miles south of me.

Living in the upper end of the county a person don't hear all that's going on.Frankly I'm appalled. If only a small portion of this is true, it is way too much. Adams County is going to really be hurting and I can find one person to blame more than any other. I was told that there are 20+ lawsuits over abuse by county cops against citizens. I also heard that there is a recall for the sheriff. I'd say that is a little late in coming. I was told that he ran his campaign on drying up Council and New Meadows. Drinking and drinking and driving are not the same. Anyone who knows me, knows what I think of drinking and driving and I consider it a criminal offense close to ipremeditated murder. But I still have to ask why has he allowed his department to get so out of hand?Cops have to uphold extremely high standards and they have not. I also heard that they threw around a 76 year old long time resident and really tore up her shoulder. Yes--I said her. Now that must have been really tough for them to have handled right. I've also heard that one of the cops who shot Jack also was involved in throwing a 71 year old man across a car hood and the man won a law suit over it. The same cop was also said to have shot a man getting out of his pickup. I still don't know the story there. This is a rural county and many of the citizens, especially the ranchers and their families have lived here for many generations. Where is this police brutality coming from? There needs to be a serious investigation into the police all over this nation.

I heard if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cross,

did you hurt your hand the first time you "punched a cow"?

Do you still salute every time you see a cattleguard?

Life is so hard out west.

Sycamore

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I'm surprised Dink hasn't left Mo. and headed there to replace one of these deputies, sounds like his kind of place to work.

That fat fugg looks like he could fugg up some donuts.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You may be mixing Dink up with Gitem. I've never seen a pic of Dink. Gitem is obese.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've never seen a picture of Dink either, but you can't cram that much stupid in a regular sized body, and since his brain is obviously minuscule in size, the rest is probably in his gut.

Gittum is just a non-factor anywhere he finds himself.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Unless it would be a normal sized [bleep]. If he was needing to go real bad it might be an issue before he could get himself folded into one. You know, being a like 5XL type gentleman and all.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[quote=curdog4570]

Unless it would be a normal sized [bleep]. If he was needing to go real bad it might be an issue before he could get himself folded into one. You know, being a like 5XL

][Linked Image]

Hey EE, is that rifle a Ppedersoli?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lol How long did it take you to dig that pic up? No, it's not a Pppp...pedersoli.

Seems like if I call somebody fat, they are [bleep] FAT. Be advised that I ain't gonna look up a pic of you because, no offense, but I just don't give enough of a [bleep] too. In fact, I can't imagine caring enough that somebody called me fat to take time out to research their pic.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Damn, is TAK being channeled here?

Montana MOFO
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12
[quote=curdog4570]

Unless it would be a normal sized [bleep]. If he was needing to go real bad it might be an issue before he could get himself folded into one. You know, being a like 5XL

][Linked Image]

Damn, it's like looking at a Chinese phone book.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

LOL !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by gitem_12
[quote=curdog4570]

][Linked Image]

Damn, it's like looking at a Chinese phone book.

Steel...leave the poor fellow alone, he makes me look anorexic so cannot be all bad.

ps, chins...very good.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
There are far worse things a man can do in his life than get fat.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 88 of 175 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,475
Posts18,489,932
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.