-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'm not sure if this point has been made here or not but...

The refugee crisis has a simpler solution than other countries taking them all in. If we look at the root cause of the situation, it is a people caused problem. It is not a natural disaster that they are fleeing. If the countries and refugees put as much effort into fixing the problem in the middle east as they are by housing these people it would be a better, long term solution. The problem is they don't want it fixed, just spread.

I am a compassionate person. I spend a lot of my time and money helping others but I refuse to do this in a way that will prove to be unsuccessful. Fix the problem for them at home. Taking in these refugees is the same as transferring a terminal disease to a new host and expecting the disease, rather than the host to die. It is these people's beliefs, faith, and way of life that is causing these issues.

They are not running from the root cause, they are spreading the infection. I say come, assimilate, prosper, do great things and enjoy this great country Americans have built. Don't bring your country's problems with you. If you want to leave them behind, then leave them all behind and embrace our ways. Foreigners want to come to the USA for a reason. Why do they want to change it once here?

It makes my head spin when liberals think spreading this disease is the solution.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
the title of the thread says it all. a while back they were air freighting kids from south american all over the place and being very hesitant to say where they were going.
kids from places where various diseases are wide spread reintroducing into the american population.
My daughter works in a doctors practice dealing with kids.
the number of people coming in with sick kids that don't have basic innoculations we use to get is rampant. and it's okay to introduce these carriers all over the country?
Ellis island it's not.
And you don't know what in their blood.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

483 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 55 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,615
Posts18,473,942
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.