Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I"ve done loading for rounds that were brand new, and bullets that were way ahead of their time.

You look at similar cases, do a lot of research and move forward.

Not all that complicated, but carry on as needed.

If you can stand his drivel thats fine.

There is something wrong with folks that feel the need to be a smartazz to the world on forums. Just intrinsically wrong. Somethign isn't linked correctly and I think that was proved in the gene pool sometime back IIRC. Unfortunately.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There is no doubt Larry is a smart guy. His pictures alone prove it. Arguing about his intelligence makes one look insecure and slightly ignorant, arguing about how he responded to folks, well, that's whole different thing.

I'm willing to bet those who thought he was abrasive have the most to learn, along with sensitive feelers.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495

There is something wrong with folks that feel the need to be a smartazz to the world on forums. Just intrinsically wrong. Somethign isn't linked correctly and I think that was proved in the gene pool sometime back IIRC. Unfortunately.

Enough cleverness on that subject.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I like Larry. Have spoken to him several times and find him quite different than his online persona.

Where did you speak with him?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
I like Larry. Have spoken to him several times and find him quite different than his online persona.

Travis

On the phone. He's been working the last couple of times I've been up.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ranger1
I like him. I'd drink whiskey and shoot him any time.

I like him too - but not that much.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
He's a sad little guy who doesn't have to be.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

I don't think you can ever say he is sad, one of the happier ones around, seems not to take life too seriously.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Travis

Up his ass?

Or up in Alaska?

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
No...... There WAS no load data for the RUMs other than the 300 at the time I had my 7 Ultra built with a 30 in barrel, which changes powder options when compared to 26 inches. And the 338 RUM with Barnes bullets.

You and Shrapnel weren't talking about those cartridges FIFTEEN YEARS ago.

Larry was.

You have no idea what I was doing 15 years ago, and frankly, that doesn't even matter. What bearing that has on his gutteral analogies and demeaning verbage, is lost in some acceptance of his behavior and has turned this into a fan club pitting one against another.

I don't really care who's dad can beat up who's, I am tired of his uncalled for rants and filthy attacks on members of the Campfire...

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Partsman
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

I don't think you can ever say he is sad, one of the happier ones around, seems not to take life too seriously.

Perhaps, I should have said pathetic, instead. Indeed, he is.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Travis

Up his ass?

Or up in Alaska?

Dave

Fuggin classic.

Dave just made my evening shopping with the wife a little bearable.

I'm glad Travis let's him post under his name.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I read his post every morning and always laugh out loud.

Dave

I lol and am pulling some info from his posts useful to me. If I'm getting good info, I don't GAF re delivery. I prefer his manner to passive aggressive, needy types often encountered in personal life.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

I think, maybe, I don't agree.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"You and Shrapnel weren't talking about those cartridges FIFTEEN YEARS ago. edited to add:

HERE ON THIS FORUM. "

Is that better?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Now if I had kept the conversation going by asking,"Why", "how do you know?", "That doesn't make sense" etc.....

AS SO MANY ON HERE ARE PRONE TO DO.... well, yeah, he could get a tad hostile.

Because asking "Why?" is something we should all refrain from, and doing so should always result in hostility, derision, and pure vitriol.....

But, again, I was running a SS rear-focus on my 50BMG based upon what other guys shooting FSCA matches told me would work years before he drank the Kool-aid.

The idea that he was some sort of cutting edge genius for finding out that those scopes had an awesome range of adjustment and were pretty damn precise in their adjustments, despite a slightly "mushy" feel to them, is pretty funny, since he was several years late to the party.

Funny how when I got reloading advice for a service rifle load from a guy who just retired as the head coach of the AMU on the phone and he was polite and eager to impart his knowledge without being a condescending ass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick was dealing with amateurs like me , not pros like you, Shrapnel, and Rost.

If Stick was trying to get under some skins, it apparently worked.

FWIW..... I haven't read a Big Stick post in many years. I fact, just after the death of his son was the last one.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

FWIW..... I haven't read a Big Stick post in many years. I fact, just after the death of his son was the last one.

Wow, never knew he lost his son. Sad, God speed lil Stick!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...Kchuntfest 2015 is rolling towards an EPIC race for The Tiara!

The constants are never not hysterical in their oblivious magnitude and the list of Whining Window Lickers hoping to bitch themselves happy...grows by the day and in non-lineal fashion. Bless their hearts.

Imitation just also happens to be,THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Funnier than fhuqk,that the Biggest Bitches are also the "best" at plagiarism. Quite a redeeming "skill set". Laughing!

Those who "do" the least,Whine the most and that's a rather intellesting Dichotomy. Further,those who repeatedly make the "brazen" "stand" to go FULL Retard and trumpet their Imaginary Pretend Ignore,are of course the ones following my EVER word,closer than the casual observer. Then to frost the cake,they go Secret Squirrel and feverishly concoct delusions that somehow put them in touch with me,or hilariously try to extrapolate a comparison in either timeline or merit...all of which is devoid any trace of substance. Reality reliably collides with Fantasy and them facts are the most unsettling for The Do Nothing Gang and their version of any/all things Outdoors.

I can only make sense,to folks that have sense and there are a few folks who still get Outdoors and do a few things,none of whom are Drooling Fhuqking Whiners. Such dots are none too difficult to connect,much to the chagrin of those who are "victims",due their INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity. It'll only come as a "surprise" to the Hissy Fit Crowd,that they are the only ones,who can keep themselves from saying something fhuqking STUPID. It is a reliably hilarious arrangement,that they can't muster that "much" refrain and are yet again helpless in their "abilities".

As per always,the usual cast of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are gonna wax eloquent via high-pitched Vagina Monologues,in regards to the things they nearly did,the wares they nearly used and the places they've nearly been,as oblivious Testimony,to the fact that Stupidity IS the gift,that keeps on fhuqking giving.

Don't nobody go stealing that "thunder",if only because Imagination and Pretend is all that they have and they are "lucky" enough,that it's priced within their "means".

Joe Average ain't very fhuqking bright and increasing all the Whines',pitch,volume and decibels do not skew them facts.

Hint.

Just sayin'......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Oh my...Kchuntfest 2015 is rolling towards an EPIC race for The Tiara!

See?

Outta the park.

Dave

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 51 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,573
Posts18,510,759
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.